• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat moo-rali's bb walkway shelter knocked down ROFL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
qrzaA9Ql.jpg

6WAnLtJl.jpg

BnsWuMRl.jpg

x3tGIywl.jpg

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/sheltered-walkway/2880524.html?cid=FBCNA

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Mu only work part time as MP. And it's not even weekend yet.

He is doing his full time job that earns him millions.

Part time estate manager job paying $16K is not his priority la.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone hurt by this err... freak accident :confused:

Misbehaving elevators, train breakdowns, mass food poisonings, unexpected mass deaths at our hospital's, problem with mozzies,... What is our world class leadership doing:(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone hurt by this err... freak accident :confused:

Misbehaving elevators, train breakdowns, mass food poisonings, unexpected mass deaths at our hospital's, problem with mozzies,... What is our world class leadership doing:(

The black car, a couple of ants , a patch of grasses & maybe a few rats that did not scurry away on time....what is the race of the driver that hit the pedestrian cover??:biggrin:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is the contractor who do this?
it seem the piling was not drill deep into the ground.(pix 4)
correct me if I m wrong.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who is the contractor who do this?
it seem the piling was not drill deep into the ground.(pix 4)
correct me if I m wrong.
Agreed. The design is not right. It appears that there is only a single metal column to support the canopy on each side and it is held on to the pile cap (if any) by bolts. The base plate is also very small. This is not usual design for structure that is exposed to risk of being hit by a high vehicle and tilt. Once tilted, the centre of gravity of the hold structure will lean forward and the weight of the whole structure will help to uproot the supports from the base. Usually we have 4 supports for such structure, like a long narrow table, so that when tilted, the other supports can take the weight of the structure caused by the shift in the centre of gravity.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect the contractor of that job used sub-standard material to boost his margin.

There won't be a serious investigation because the job was awarded to a PAP crony.