• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Celerbrity blames herself for husband's alleged affair (Guess which country)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
7cn_christinengblamesherself00.jpg

16 Jun - While most women would be furious over news about their husband's extra-marital affair, Hong Kong actress Christine Ng recently decided to forgive and forget instead.

As reported on On CC News, previously, tabloids reported that Christine's husband of 16 years, Kasey Lin, has been having an affair with another woman, after he was spotted acting intimately with the same woman on several occasions.

The two of them were also recently seen heading to the beach after a dinner date, where they stayed inside Kasey's 7-seater vehicle for hours before he was seen going out for a drink without his outer wear.

When asked about it recently, Christine admitted that she has seen the news, and was quite upset after watching a clip of her husband with the woman.

"I was quite unhappy, but at the same time, I reminded myself that I can't blame everything on him. Did I neglect the family or was it because I am too busy lately?" she said.

Although she has yet to ask her husband about the supposed affair, Christine said that she would not ask for divorce if Kasey had indeed cheated on her.

"We think differently as we grew older. I already understood half of the whole picture, and I have asked the most important question. After understanding the whole thing, I can finally be at peace. If I ditch him now, how are we considered a family?" she said.

When asked if she knew the woman and would blame her for his indiscretion, Christine replied, "I have never seen her before and I am not interested to know. But I will not blame the other woman. I should reflect on myself and spend more time with him."

(Photo source: hk.on.cc/hk)

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I was quite unhappy, but at the same time, I reminded myself that I can't blame everything on him. Did I neglect the family or was it because I am too busy lately?" she said.

so simple reason and she still dont know. the answer is in the mirror, just look at the mirror for the answer

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least she admit its her fault...other women will blame it on husband..even when they neglect their family.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
obviously cannot be sinkie. A sinkie woman blaming herself? Seeing a pink flying elephant would be easier.

Surprised though that it's a chinese woman.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously cannot be sinkie. A sinkie woman blaming herself? Seeing a pink flying elephant would be easier.

Surprised though that it's a chinese woman.

Sinkie woman will say this:

At a press conference to announce her comeback role in the Channel 5 drama “Left Behind”, the 34-year-old Fiona Xie dropped a bombshell by saying that she was previously engaged.

“For the very first time, I am actually single… But not looking,” Xie said at her first conference since announcing her retirement from acting seven years ago.

Xie, who was previously reported to be dating an Australian-American, said, “You can never be with someone else until you’re a complete whole.

“And I am enjoying all the time I have, loving the things that I love, doing the things that I wanted to do. I think… I have standards, so I’m not going to settle.”

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie woman will say this:

At a press conference to announce her comeback role in the Channel 5 drama “Left Behind”, the 34-year-old Fiona Xie dropped a bombshell by saying that she was previously engaged.

“For the very first time, I am actually single… But not looking,” Xie said at her first conference since announcing her retirement from acting seven years ago.

Xie, who was previously reported to be dating an Australian-American, said, “You can never be with someone else until you’re a complete whole.

“And I am enjoying all the time I have, loving the things that I love, doing the things that I wanted to do. I think… I have standards, so I’m not going to settle.”

At 34 years old, Fiona Xie is like expired milk liao hor. Drink at your own risk!