• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious why you buy a xiaomi or a huawei?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, i am not a IT savvy. but i went to buy Iphone 6S.
call me stupid or gongkia.

VanHalen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only retards buy Tiong smart phones only to have to look for solutions on the internet after that. :biggrin:

Buy renown brands and u can use it straight away without having to look up the net for missing Google Play store or other software issues.

VanHalen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get a phone that is better or comparable to a Samsung for half the amount. If saving good bucks is deemed a moron, I accept that with honour.

Yeah and get a whole lot of issues...

Touch screen unresponsiveness. No manufacturers can beat Lenovo on that. :biggrin:

No app drawer in their UI for some models which is a basic necessity. Have to rely on third party apps? :rolleyes:

No Google Playstore. I thought this happens only in the early days? It's still happening now.

Apps incompatibility with manufacturers hardware. Crashes when launching it.

Smartphones / Tablets freezes or reboot by itself.

Connectivity issues.

Audio issues during voice calls.

Battery drains fast. This is a common problem with all manufacturers and also Android Lollipop 5.0, 5.1 issue. It depends on users individual usage and multitasking. All manufacturers gives bloatware. Either u disable apps that are of no use to u or u flash custom ROM with less bloatware. Check XDA forum out for custom ROMs.

And that's not all....

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought my first and also my last xiaomi note phone, now giving problems after firmware upgrade...:mad:

me too.
initial usage was excellent.
after six months, the connection was intermittent lose connection.
they replace the mother board, and it run smoothly again for 1 week.
same problem come back.
this time they said they cant replace again as the motherboard is new, they only advised to reset the firmware and monitor.
lan lan don't agree but have to bring back to observe.
bring back home this junk, still intermittent.
send back for replaced again.
they replaced the mother board again.
this time I warned them loudly in public don't try to replace with a recycled piece of motherboard.
run smoothly for 2 weeks.
intermittent problem again.
this time, I no intention to bring back though it is still under warranty.
I suspect is the firmware issue.
this junk don't have a option of chosing whether you want upgrade firmware

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah and get a whole lot of issues...

Touch screen unresponsiveness. No manufacturers can beat Lenovo on that. :biggrin:

No app drawer in their UI for some models which is a basic necessity. Have to rely on third party apps? :rolleyes:

No Google Playstore. I thought this happens only in the early days? It's still happening now.

Apps incompatibility with manufacturers hardware. Crashes when launching it.

Smartphones / Tablets freezes or reboot by itself.

Connectivity issues.

Audio issues during voice calls.

Battery drains fast. This is a common problem with all manufacturers and also Android Lollipop 5.0, 5.1 issue. It depends on users individual usage and multitasking. All manufacturers gives bloatware. Either u disable apps that are of no use to u or u flash custom ROM with less bloatware. Check XDA forum out for custom ROMs.

And that's not all....

Mine got playstore leh. Anyway, I not poweruser.