• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Malaysia] - Chinese 'mualaf' sisters relishing experience of Ramadan fasting

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brother, to each his own lah, enjoy yourself.

Islam does not believe to each his own.

Islam is an aggressive proselytizing religion that puts even the hardcore city harvest christian to shame. If Islam takes over the institutions, be at a national or street level, it would do its best to restrict or even snuff out non-Islamic elements. You can see the sphere of freedom for non-Muslims shrinking in Malaysia. It's even worse in places like the Middle East or Islamic parts of Africa.

If a local m&d quits Islam, all his muslim friends and family will disown him. Getting family and friends to exert peer pressure is a good way to police Muslims and ensure they stay with the flock. Most local Chinks, Hindus and Christians won't do that to their friend or family if they leave the religion for Islam.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These converted women don't know how brutal the Malay men are.
they all have a romantic vision of mudlays all because they might know a few mudlays and they appeared nice and friendly to them they assume all mudlays are like that but surprisingly they won't think the same of chinese.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay boys very handsome, malay girls very sedap. A culture where women know their place is in kitchen and bedroom sounds very good to me. So what is there not to like eh, Jah?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contrary to what the Religion of Blame Everyone Else, the month of Ramadan has always been the one where they fought the most. It was the month their Profit fought the most and Muslims are taught to follow in his ways. Be mindful that sinful people are not capable of telling the truth and will deceive you. But there is only so much they can deceive if you put some knowledge into your brain.

Islamic Scholar on Ramadan as the Month of Historic Victories ~Shaykh Dr. Yasir Qadhi | 3 Jun 2016
https://youtu.be/rAkyf8-yIpE

The relationship between Ramadan and Jihad (fighting) in the way of Allah
http://en.alukah.net/Thoughts_Knowledge/0/507/

You have to look outside of mainstream media to get to the truth. And occasionally you will find them.
RAMADAN: MONTH OF JIHAD
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263111/ramadan-month-jihad-robert-spencer

http://www.exmuslim.org/i-have-been-made-victorious-by-terror.html

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran says the Bible has been corrupted and all other previous revelations has been replaced by Islam. One of Islam's most important tenets is that Jesus was not crucified. They will kill you to ensure you believe this. And here you are telling us Islam prays to same god as Catholics and Christians? You must be a Muzzi a pedo worshiper. Islamic scripture contains clear cut writings on their prophet committing enslaving, beheadings, crucifixion, warring, piracy and other forms of barbaric acts.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Maybe this is the correct meaningnof same verse.

2:216 It has been dictated upon you the confrontational - but you hated it. And it may be something that you hate - when it is good for you. And it could be something that you like - when it is actually bad for you. And God – He knows - and you do not know.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
they all have a romantic vision of mudlays all because they might know a few mudlays and they appeared nice and friendly to them they assume all mudlays are like that but surprisingly they won't think the same of chinese.
I have never heard of malays hitting airline ground staffs, or opening doors of aircraft or shitting in public or talking loudly. They have "sopan". Manners.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never heard of malays hitting airline ground staffs, or opening doors of aircraft or shitting in public or talking loudly. They have "sopan". Manners.

That is because you only see Malays who have been influenced by other cultures. You go to Indonesia and parts of Malaysia and you will find the worst of mankind there.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Syed The Murtad Putra
2:216 It has been dictated upon you the confrontational - but you hated it. And it may be something that you hate - when it is good for you. And it could be something that you like - when it is actually bad for you. And God – He knows - and you do not know.

You CB! Since when is jihad translated to confrontational? You mother fucking Muzzis are a bunch of liars and hypocrites who can never tell the truth. You even deliberately distort your own quran to suit your political agenda. How fucked up must it be to belong to such a sick group???

Translate these you motherfucker!
The Book of Jihad and Expeditions
Permissibility of raiding the Kuffar (infidels or non-believers), who have been reached with the call of Islam, without giving prior warning
http://sunnah.com/muslim/32

This is a quotation from Mohd, taken from the haddiths, ".. I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand...."
http://www.quranexplorer.com/Hadith/English/Hadith/bukhari/004.052.220.html