• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What kind of Sinkies will pay StarHub to watch Euro 2016 ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read somewhere StarHub charges a one-time payment of $88.

I am watching Euro 2016 with Singtel WiFi ... no lagging leh. Somemore HD quality.

So which gongkias will pay StarHub to watch ?

Nowadays have Cheong box, you can watch every damn channel. Why pay $88 while you can watch it for free.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time I watched a full live soccer match was the EPL with Starhub, ever since Singtel took over, I never watch anymore.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheong box also must pay, okay ?

I understand cheong box can only last 1 year, max 2 years.

Cheong box is from China. Last time round , a decoder is installed and you can watch cable TV channel for free. Nowadays with the starhub and Mio tv upping their fees , it make sense for people to peddle such box again.

But nowadays, you cannot just watch SCV channel with a decoder box tapping straight. You need a wired internet connection to let the box decode the Programme back in China. They will decode the programme from a server in China and you be able to watch ALL your programme back here in Singapore .

Of course, you got to pay people some money who have the capability to decode it. Small nominal sum will last you a subscription of 14 months. It is all worth the money. My service provider is from China now.

I get to watch EURO for free and not forgetting COPA America, with a firmware update. It is DIY and it is very easy.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheong box is from China. Last time round , a decoder is installed and you can watch cable TV channel for free. Nowadays with the starhub and Mio tv upping their fees , it make sense for people to peddle such box again.

But nowadays, you cannot just watch SCV channel with a decoder box tapping straight. You need a wired internet connection to let the box decode the Programme back in China. They will decode the programme from a server in China and you be able to watch ALL your programme back here in Singapore .

Of course, you got to pay people some money who have the capability to decode it. Small nominal sum will last you a subscription of 14 months. It is all worth the money. My service provider is from China now.

I get to watch EURO for free and not forgetting COPA America, with a firmware update. It is DIY and it is very easy.

Is it UBTV ?? I read in HWZ like always updating the software or something along this shit.

And yes I think there is adult channel. The rainbow channel or something.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can watch on Facebook, doofootball. Live but in Thai. I watch it on other site.

jinjiaho

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree with you. Also, why football fans in Europe and other countries are mostly hooligans? we see so many fighting outside football stadium.

we dont see such hooligans in other sports such as rugby, american football, baseball, basket ball etc
why football fans are so violent

because they are rapists?

29ln6hk.png

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
other countries' consumers probably paid sgd$10-$20 to watch Euro 2016 or it's free on their free-to-air tv. we paid $90 to watch it here. sinkies who paid for it are truly stupid dumbfucks.