• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Spams on your mobiles through Whatsapps.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Got some numbers spamming these two numbers: 8190 7021 / 8276 1906

Modus operandi was simple: mass addition of mobile numbers in a WhatsApp chat group, blast the message and then removing the participants from the list.

What is the SPF doing to curb these TWITS from spamming our mobile? What underlies is something more disturbing and something more sinister. Has the SPF gone soft on these ah longs and "private financial entities" when the latter gone high tech?

Tsk...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Got some numbers spamming these two numbers: 8190 7021 / 8276 1906

Modus operandi was simple: mass addition of mobile numbers in a WhatsApp chat group, blast the message and then removing the participants from the list.

What is the SPF doing to curb these TWITS from spamming our mobile? What underlies is something more disturbing and something more sinister. Has the SPF gone soft on these ah longs and "private financial entities" when the latter gone high tech?

Tsk...

Nobody forced you to install that app. Just delete it and you won't get that spam anymore.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Learn from PAP, uninstall whatsapp, offline and u wont be spammed :oIo:

The number of lamers on line seems to double daily.

I see complaints about on line harassment, cyber bullying, spam, violation of privacy blah blah blah.

The solution is simple... don't go on line. It's not a compulsory activity.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better activate spf to arrest them!!! But since they are money lenders the numbers probably aren't registered under their names

ShaoKahn

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yahoo is getting desperate for collaborating with Kingo Root to hijack users internet browsers to make Yahoo as default search engine. :biggrin: Kingo Root is a shady root developer who dare not reveal their source code. If u want to root your device with Kingo Root, make sure u uninstall after use and scan it with Malwarebytes or your anti virus.

Same goes for Tao Bao. Use clean master to clean junk from your smart phone and u will find Tao Bao ads, junk. One wonders how they can get it when they don't surf the site. :rolleyes: You will also find pop ups of internet pages linking to Tao bao sites.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yahoo is getting desperate for collaborating with Kingo Root to hijack users internet browsers to make Yahoo as default search engine. :biggrin: Kingo Root is a shady root developer who dare not reveal their source code. If u want to root your device with Kingo Root, make sure u uninstall after use and scan it with Malwarebytes or your anti virus.

Same goes for Tao Bao. Use clean master to clean junk from your smart phone and u will find Tao Bao ads, junk. One wonders how they can get it when they don't surf the site. :rolleyes: You will also find pop ups of internet pages linking to Tao bao sites.

this is about spamming of numbers on whatsapp what does it have to do with rooting of android devices?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
These ah longs must be exterminated, don't you agree? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Have you deleted whatsapp yet? I can assure you it will make no difference whatsoever to your life. Try it for a week and let me know.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Let's see. I'll try not to access my app for a week and I'll let you know if there had been any difference :smile::smile::smile:

You'll have to disable it otherwise messages will keep arriving from other whatsapp users.

Use iMessage. Never been spammed using Apple's built in messenger. If the other party does not have iMessage that's their problem not yours. You can configure it so that it is associated with an email address of your choice and not a phone number.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree on iMessage. Apple controls it well so no abuse to date. Also not attached to device and you can receive messages on a whole host of devices such as laptops and it is synchronised so if you respond in one device all others are in line.

You'll have to disable it otherwise messages will keep arriving from other whatsapp users.

Use iMessage. Never been spammed using Apple's built in messenger. If the other party does not have iMessage that's their problem not yours. You can configure so that it is associated with an email address of your choice and not a phone number.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Agree on iMessage. Apple controls it well so no abuse to date. Also not attached to device and you can receive messages on a whole host of devices such as laptops and it is synchronised so if you respond in one device all others are in line.

Too many people just go with the flow instead of doing basic research. Since the popular apps will always cater to the lowest common denominator in order to gain mass appeal you can be assured that they are never the most secure or the best thought out.

Wechat for example is even worse. It has built in back doors for the authorities to access whenever necessary. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole but millions of chinks use it because it's best app to find pussy on.