• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Japanese Football Coach Shame Singapore Pro Football Player, guess the race

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters
good afternoon

He had a great attitude, but ultimately, uncertainty over his ability and the language barrier prevented national goalkeeper Izwan Mahbud from becoming the first Singaporean to play in the J.League.

his technical abilities were below our expectations

still needs to improve in his footwork and positioning

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
race is a matter of national pride to japs,they cannot just allow any black or brown monkey into their football league,especially not one that doesnt speak their language with a name like Izwan Mahbud.suggest he change name to Ishikawa Masahiro.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is Lim Tong Hai's uncle.

Thank you for the information.
Initially i was skeptical but after checking, your information is correct.
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/features/lim-tong-hai-perfect-xi

http://www.straitstimes.com/sport/f...otball-clashes-between-singapore-and-malaysia

The SEA Games football gold remains elusive for the Lions and they went so close 25 years ago in Kuala Lumpur when they met their old rival in the final. The late Borhan Abu Samah scored an unfortunately own-goal after just eight minutes before Fandi Ahmad equalised before half-time. But the Tigers surged ahead with two goals in two minutes from midfielder Lim Teong Kim (the uncle of Singapore defender Lim Tong Hai) and current Malaysia coach Dollah Salleh to send 45,000 fans at the Merdeka Stadium wild.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure him being a mudlay will garner more sympathy for him compared to if he was a Chinese or maybe the jap coach is a racist and made those comments about him cos he's a mudlay yeah that's it.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm not wrong, Fandi has been inducted into Groningen's Hall of Fame. Well done!

[h=1]The Singaporean who set Groningen on fire[/h]http://backpagefootball.com/the-singaporean-who-set-groningen-on-fire/66815/

Here's Fandi's famous goal against the World Cup winners of Inter Milan.

[video=youtube;Rmzrb_V2Xb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmzrb_V2Xb8[/video]

ablekid

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the history of soccer in Singapore and Malaysia, the first from both country to play professional football are goalkeeper
Paul Anthonysamy from Singapore and Chow Chee Keong from Malaysia.Both went to Hong Kong playing in the Hong Kong League
in the early seventies.
Paul Played for South China Bus team and Chee Keong for Seiko team.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he won the 5 metre race becos he was the first one to jump into the water

You're an ignorant SOB
So in your books the 100m event also see who jump in faster?
Because APS's peers like Matt Biondi, Rowdy Gaines, Tom Jaeger and Alex Popov just to name a few.....and all former world record holders for the 50m like him....were also like him very accomplished 100m freestylers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're an ignorant SOB
So in your books the 100m event also see who jump in faster?
Because APS's peers like Matt Biondi, Rowdy Gaines, Tom Jaeger and Alex Popov just to name a few.....and all former world record holders for the 50m like him....were also like him very accomplished 100m freestylers.

Good that you defend a Chinese world record holder.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
APS is sinkie chink.....he can't even speak proper mandrain to save his life.
Like I always said there's a difference and unlike you I dun group all chinks under same umbrella.

Neither do i but the last time i recall you aren't really fond of sinkie chinese themselves. Nice to call them chinks too mr chink.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the above statements only imply that this malay is a secondary school footballer or village football level and he is not up to the mark to play in Japan.
what a shame. It is just like a Taekwondo master who does not know Taekwondo stances
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taekwondo_stances

hopeless

It's disgusting that he can even play in an sg club or probably even represent sg on a national level and the only reason is cos he's a m&d and if he were a chinese no way would he even be playing pro.

Seriously the situation in sg football is that malays are somehow better football players than chinese due to their race like being a mudlay means he is inherently a better football player than a chinese which is so untrue. These bastard m&ds are the most racist but complain of racism the most.