• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chootchiew type of soccer questions

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
my bet today

England vs Iceland 0:1
Italy Vs Spain 1:2

chiew, if my bet very zhun today. next time you follow me to buy. i let you huat!

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm simply hoping that Italy and Iceland win. :biggrin:

I said that to give England fantards face. :biggrin: England has to give 110% for the game not to go into ET or PK shootout. :biggrin:

Italy to beat Spain at FT or ET is a possibility despite an underwhelming squad. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

I said that to give England fantards face. :biggrin: England has to give 110% for the game not to go into ET or PK shootout. :biggrin:

Italy to beat Spain at FT or ET is a possibility despite an underwhelming squad. :biggrin:

This is Italy's key man. :biggrin:

i

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my bet today

England vs Iceland 0:1
Italy Vs Spain 1:2

chiew, if my bet very zhun today. next time you follow me to buy. i let you huat!
You got huats?

Iceland to win @ 7.30

I only bet ita to win spa @3.70 with $100.
I still lose $30 after losing $300 on sun but felt much better now.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got huats?

Iceland to win @ 7.30

See? Slowly but surely you're back on track.
Had you quit then you can't crawl back your losses.
If you had betted bigger now in the black already.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak. Workaround pretend to miss the kick can ? Will he be penalised for mis kick say 20x ?

Football guru jw5. Can you answer this important question ? I am thinking to form a sg team to play clown soccer and get a draw throughout every competition without having to score goals but play cheat to draw. No one ever does it I want to be the first coach to do it.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got huats?

Iceland to win @ 7.30

Haha, I must seek advice from my house master. He is expert in Football.

I just anyhow Tikam tikam!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Football guru jw5. Can you answer this important question ? I am thinking to form a sg team to play clown soccer and get a draw throughout every competition without having to score goals but play cheat to draw. No one ever does it I want to be the first coach to do it.

You're silly la. If you draw everytime then the betting odds payout will be reduced to 1.01 since it's a given. Or bookies even refuse to accept bets on draw.
So the trick is to perform beyond or below market expectations to reap maximum rewards.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're silly la. If you draw everytime then the betting odds payout will be reduced to 1.01 since it's a given. Or bookies even refuse to accept bets on draw.
So the trick is to perform beyond or below market expectations to reap maximum rewards.

As mentioned clown soccer so sg pool or bookie won't open plate whenever my team play.
My ultimate goal is to lead my team to the wc , if lucky can get draw in the final and win by penalty shootout. If not lhl will surely award me too if able to qualify for wc.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As mentioned clown soccer so sg pool or bookie won't open plate whenever my team play.
My ultimate goal is to lead my team to the wc , if lucky can get draw in the final and win by penalty shootout. If not lhl will surely award me too if able to qualify for wc.

S league standards maybe you can still park the bus and the other team can score.
But with the real pros even you stack human pyramid block the goal.....as long as got small lobang they can score.
And even let you tong until PK....what makes you think your team stands a chance against pros in PK?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S league standards maybe you can still park the bus and the other team can score.
But with the real pros even you stack human pyramid block the goal.....as long as got small lobang they can score.
And even let you tong until PK....what makes you think your team stands a chance against pros in PK?

My formation is also clown type. There will not be any striker.
I will put 2 players as defender (just in case) . Certain match I will just put 1. They are not expected to be involve if everything goes smoothly.
The rest 8 to 9 players will form a circle and pass the ball in clockwise , then anti clockwise in rythm with secs. In no time 90mins would have reached.

Having said that, of course many backup strategies need to be in place. The players will all form in circles near the edge so that if can't withhold just kickout the ball. When opponent tries to tackle near edge high chance they will be the last touch. Goalie play the 6secs holding and mis kick. Players all trained to fake injuries etc to prolong time.players all run and pick ball throw ball in god of gambler slow motion. The whole idea is not to let a normal game to resume and even pros player will feel like a clown.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Please don't bother to try. Better to TCSS in this forum. :biggrin: