• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Londoners screwed themselves: Muslim mayor to ban sexy advertisements.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first small step towards Islamization of Great Britain.

London’s Muslim Mayor Bans Sexy Women In Advertisements

Sadiq Khan, London’s first Muslim mayor, announced Monday that “body shaming” advertisements will no longer be allowed in London’s public transport.

“As the father of two teenage girls, I am extremely concerned about this kind of advertising which can demean people, particularly women, and make them ashamed of their bodies. It is high time it came to an end,” Khan said.

The mayor added, “Nobody should feel pressurised, while they travel on the Tube or bus, into unrealistic expectations surrounding their bodies and I want to send a clear message to the advertising industry about this.”

Khan was not clear in what would determine which ads would be banned, as it doesn’t include all images of people in underwear or swimming clothes. Most underwear and bikini models though can be assumed to have non-average bodies.

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
An example of the majority having to put up with minority. Just like we must be more sensitive to the minority Muslims catering to their needs like special food etc. Don't forget the gays too, gays like to force their agendas on the majority non-gays like putting up with their unnatural acts. I say the majority people should not give in.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An example of the majority having to put up with minority. Just like we must be more sensitive to the minority Muslims catering to their needs like special food etc. Don't forget the gays too, gays like to force their agendas on the majority non-gays like putting up with their unnatural acts. I say the majority people should not give in.

what if one day sinkies become the minority?what if lhl import 1 million gays from san Francisco to boost the gay industry and rebrand singapore image as gay clubbing scene and have non stop gay festivals and orgies?excuse me while i put ur trombone on my lips and start playing la la la.

[video=youtube;9x0ShHsdm8k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x0ShHsdm8k[/video]

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, londoners are screwed. Next he will suggest women should wear the full body ninja cover so that they don't have to feel pressurised to look pretty and man will not feel pressurised to rape them if they look too sexy.
This is stupid retarded Islamic and Politically correct logic.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys need to be more Worldly. Body Shaming Campaigners are white women and Gender NGOs who are fighting against Ad firms that photoshop their models leading to young girls becoming anorexic etc. Nothing to do with religion or Islam. Because of the controversy that has been going on for some years the Ad firms have purposely ratcheted their campaign especially in London tube because the controversy generates more publicity for their ads and their clients. The silly women should have kept quiet and no one would have been wiser.

London probably has the best mayor in the last 20 years This guy has no qualms about Islamist fundamentalist. And they hate the guy. Son of bus driver who became a lawyer and famous for representing the vulnerable before going into politics.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys need to be more Worldly. Body Shaming Campaigners are white women and Gender NGOs who are fighting against Ad firms that photoshop their models leading to young girls becoming anorexic etc. Nothing to do with religion or Islam. Because of the controversy that has been going on for some years the Ad firms have purposely ratcheted their campaign especially in London tube because the controversy generates more publicity for their ads and their clients. The silly women should have kept quiet and no one would have been wiser.

London probably has the best mayor in the last 20 years This guy has no qualms about Islamist fundamentalist. And they hate the guy. Son of bus driver who became a lawyer and famous for representing the vulnerable before going into politics.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/londons-muslim-mayor-bans-sexy-women-in-advertisements/

London’s Muslim Mayor Bans Sexy Women In Advertisements

I think you should learn how to read scrooballs. He's bannning these adverts on the pretense of body shaming but in reality he's just forwarding his muslim agenda and it is a slow but sure way to slowly islamize london. Also if body shaming campaigners are white women is this muslim male mayor then actually a white woman?

Also how is he the best mayor in the last 20 years? Please tell if you can. Who cares if he's the son of a bus driver or a politician what does that have to do with anything?

Ok get golden dragqueen, debonerpig, fuck face pig fart to explain it to me since they are not your clones but magically appear to "defend" you by speaking on your behalf. Also since you don't reply you agree with all my points.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You posted the link yet you don't even read it. This is in response to petition with over 70,000 on Change.org opposing an advertisement with women in a bikini that asked “are you beach body ready?” The petition said, “Protein World is directly targeting individuals, aiming to make them feel physically inferior to the unrealistic* body image of the bronzed model, in order to sell their product.”

Just because he's Muslim, he has a hidden agenda. If he's a non Muslim, you would have shut your trap. The ban is only for ads, not people. And how does it affects you anyway? That you will not be able to jerk off to those sexy ads in the tube if you can afford the money to go there?

This ban, that ban. Since when has London became North Korea or Communist China? Feelings were hurt? Fuck them! Bunch of crybabies! All these SWJ are nothing but retarded crybabies.
[video=youtube;eTfxHseS5gU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTfxHseS5gU[/video]

[video=youtube;B1Y_kJ7zrmo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Y_kJ7zrmo[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You posted the link yet you don't even read it. This is in response to petition with over 70,000 on Change.org opposing an advertisement with women in a bikini that asked “are you beach body ready?” The petition said, “Protein World is directly targeting individuals, aiming to make them feel physically inferior to the unrealistic* body image of the bronzed model, in order to sell their product.”

Just because he's Muslim, he has a hidden agenda. If he's a non Muslim, you would have shut your trap. The ban is only for ads, not people. And how does it affects you anyway? That you will not be able to jerk off to those sexy ads in the tube if you can afford the money to go there?

123 posts only and a member here since 2008 yeah you're definitely not a clone :rolleyes:. You are correct on one thing if he wasn't a Muslim he wouldn't have a hidden agenda obviously since it's mostly Muslims who want to control the lives of others. Pray tell what does it mean ban is only for ads not ppl? Asking if it affects me is the stupidest question you could ask. How does it affect you then?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Politically Correctness is like Islam. They want to ban you and persecute you for saying anything they feel offensive.

[video=youtube;KXDHjwaUtPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXDHjwaUtPI[/video]

[video=youtube;hkhUivqzWv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Cleese: Political Correctness Can Lead to an Orwellian Nightmare

[video=youtube;QAK0KXEpF8U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAK0KXEpF8U[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya, post count. That is one sure way to prove something. Just because you post lots of crap don't mean you are superior or anything either.

You are smart, figure out yourself for someone who claims to be one.

And no, it does not affect me and I don't care either. They can have nude ads for all I care.

Btw, since you are so against people controlling you, why don't you write in to our govt agencies on how sexually depraved you are with no sexy ads on our trains? Oh wait, I forgot. LHL is a Muslims so he must have an agenda.

Your posts are basically just crap even though you post so little. Why not you get scrooballs to post to me instead of you logging in after a few months absence just to retort to me. :rolleyes:

If it doesn't affect you nor do you care why then post to me? All because i refuted scrooballs?

Anyway you don't need to speak on his behalf i am sure he can do that by himself.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
next he will make circumcision compulsory and all the restaurants must be halal. and the reasons will be for hygiene and health

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The only sensible comment on this thread. The banning of these adverts have nothing to do with appeasing Muslim sensitivities.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only sensible comment on this thread. The banning of these adverts have nothing to do with appeasing Muslim sensitivities.

Yep agree. Anyone who bothered to read the news will know this has nothing to do with Muslim sensitivities and is merely a continuation of the anti body shaming campaign.

Fat white women are cheering the move, not muslims.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't waste your time bro. You can bring an ass to a water trough but you cannot make them drink.

Ya, post count. That is one sure way to prove something. Just because you post lots of crap don't mean you are superior or anything either.

You are smart, figure out yourself for someone who claims to be one.

And no, it does not affect me and I don't care either. They can have nude ads for all I care.

Btw, since you are so against people controlling you, why don't you write in to our govt agencies on how sexually depraved you are with no sexy ads on our trains? Oh wait, I forgot. LHL is a Muslims so he must have an agenda.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't even know if these guys are dumb or can't read English or both. Asking them to learn about life outside their backyard is probably a dream.

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't even know if these guys are dumb or can't read English or both. Asking them to learn about life outside their backyard is probably a dream.

Some are hard core and stubborn and refuse to acknowledge that they could be wrong in their perspective of certain issues. You will never be able to change these people even if you had 100 years to do it. Anyone can see who they are just by looking at how they post their views ad nauseum.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I put it down to insecurity and their ability to compete with others in an open society. Note the obsession with race and religion and the accompanying bigotry. Imagine taking the time and effort trawling thru the net to find such articles and posting here sometimes not even reading what it says.

Reminds of paedophiles who are caught with 20,000 over images in their hard drive. Just watch in the next 5 days and see the type of posts. They cannot help themselves.

Some are hard core and stubborn and refuse to acknowledge that they could be wrong in their perspective of certain issues. You will never be able to change these people even if you had 100 years to do it. Anyone can see who they are just by looking at how they post their views ad nauseum.