• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Words of wisdom from Amos Yee

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We’ve continued the ‪#‎FreeAmosYee‬ social media campaign and in the 1st time ever, got a significant portion of the west to talk about how disgusting Singapore and Lee Hsien Loong is. Apparently if you get arrested for mocking an asian dictator during his funeral, the west doesn’t care, but if you start criticising islam at a time where the west fears islamic terrorist attacks, they do! And through this social marketing and occasional videos, my subscriber count which stayed stagnant at 27.5k for 8 months, suddenly shot up to 48K! :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ck6Wi0EWsAA41AD.jpg

Amos is getting more and more popular!!!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Amos kid is one who grew up with the internet and knows how to use it. Unlike his chosen adversaries who are a little aged to feel comfortable with this new media. For them, its either they use/pay someone to do it for them, or they'll simply ban it. But Amos is right at home with the use of the internet. Good for Amos!!!

Cheers!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am Amos's predecessor.. i should retire and let the new generation takes over..

The new generation is far more powerful.

I will not stick around until i die (just being wise).. it is not healthy for the whole activist movement if i stick around.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We’ve continued the ‪#‎FreeAmosYee‬ social media campaign and in the 1st time ever, got a significant portion of the west to talk about how disgusting Singapore and Lee Hsien Loong is. Apparently if you get arrested for mocking an asian dictator during his funeral, the west doesn’t care, but if you start criticising islam at a time where the west fears islamic terrorist attacks, they do! And through this social marketing and occasional videos, my subscriber count which stayed stagnant at 27.5k for 8 months, suddenly shot up to 48K! :biggrin:

Did Donald Trump sign? If you can get this to Trump's attention, your subscriber count will shoot up to the millions and you will be reaping millions as well.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Amos kid is one who grew up with the internet and knows how to use it. Unlike his chosen adversaries who are a little aged to feel comfortable with this new media. For them, its either they use/pay someone to do it for them, or they'll simply ban it. But Amos is right at home with the use of the internet. Good for Amos!!!

Cheers!

Trump can hire Amos. Trump and Amos are joined together in their common hatred for Muslims.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;XA3n1eV9-JI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA3n1eV9-JI[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amos yee's popularity has nothing to do with him or his silly unknown youtube channel,it has to do with the viral and marketing power of youtube,he has picked up the attention of several popular prominent islamic youtubers and they started talking and responding and bashing him.and these youtubers are not nobodies,they have millions of views on their videos(one guy has 127 million views) and ten or thirty or fifty times more followers and subscribers than him.now suddenly the audience and number of people watching amos yee thru all these other youtubers videos have increased by a magnitude of tenfold or twentyfold.such is the power of allah and youtube.

i surmise amos yee will go down in history even more famous and notorious than salman rushdie.i wonder if his dumb parents knows what he has gotten himself into.u can fuck with PAP but u never fuck with Islam.u can feel smug and invincible in ur tiny circle of intelligence and prowess,or behind ur keyboard,but when a gigantic angry mob of 2 billion barbarians and allah akbahs come knocking on ur front door with molotov cocktails.

In Islamic Space no one can hear u scream help me help me

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
amos yee's popularity has nothing to do with him or his silly unknown youtube channel,it has to do with the viral and marketing power of youtube,he has picked up the attention of several popular prominent islamic youtubers and they started talking and responding and bashing him.and these youtubers are not nobodies,they have millions of views on their videos(one guy has 127 million views) and ten or thirty or fifty times more followers and subscribers than him.now suddenly the audience and number of people watching amos yee thru all these other youtubers videos have increased by a magnitude of tenfold or twentyfold.such is the power of allah and youtube.

i surmise amos yee will go down in history even more famous and notorious than salman rushdie.i wonder if his dumb parents knows what he has gotten himself into.u can fuck with PAP but u never fuck with Islam.u can feel smug and invincible in ur tiny circle of intelligence and prowess,or behind ur keyboard,but when a gigantic angry mob of 2 billion barbarians and allah akbahs come knocking on ur front door with molotov cocktails.

In Islamic Space no one can hear u scream help me help me

You ball-less post does not fit well with the style of Amos Yee.. Islam should be taught a lesson or 2 on their fucked up self serving behavior.. We can insult Islam, you dun like it its your fucking problem, not us..

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ball-less post does not fit well with the style of Amos Yee.. Islam should be taught a lesson or 2 on their fucked up self serving behavior.. We can insult Islam, you dun like it its your fucking problem, not us..

Help me help me.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;o_DRNeJmN_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_DRNeJmN_U[/video]

My respect for Amos Yee.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
An example of how fucking incompetent your PAP low life is

AmosYee_zpsw2lk0wzu.jpg

Attachments