• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The MOM released the Labour Market Report for the Q1 and it look really negative

tomychua

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Article Source: http://bit.Iy/28DUrKR

Looks like things are starting to look a little grim.

1.jpg

The Ministry of Manpower released the Labour Market Report for the first quarter of this year (2016), and it really looks quite negative.

1. Long-term unemployment rate increased from 0.5% to 0.7%.
  2. Employment grew by 13,000, but significantly lower than the same period in 2013 and 2014.
  3. Number of workers made redundant (4,710) was the highest first quarter redundancies since 2009.
  4. While job openings outnumber job seekers (103 openings per 100 job seekers), it is the lowest since June 2012.

And again, just yesterday (14 June 2016), the Public Service Division reported that civil servants will get a 0.45 months mid-year bonus, lower than the previous year of 0.5 months.

Read the full article here: http://bit.Iy/28DUrKR

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. Create more civil service and military jobs to save endangered sinkies from going extinct. Then continue to import more foreigners to prop up domestic consumption of essential services like housing, utilities, transport and telcos. 8 million by 2025 should not be a problem.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple. Create more civil service and military jobs to save endangered sinkies from going extinct. Then continue to import more foreigners to prop up domestic consumption of essential services like housing, utilities, transport and telcos. 8 million by 2025 should not be a problem.

im pretty sure they've considered every dumb solutions like these and have already tried it or are already doing it,nothing can save them now......2 million fucking trashes on this island and hyperinflation for the last 13 fucking years even our economy is saying enough is enough!!!enough of ur ponzis and debt inflated growth....all tax havens come to an end sooner or later,like puerto rico.ur economic models dont work and now Singapore is about to face judgement day.

man when PAP ibs are afraid and are acknowledging reality for once,u know judgement day is coming.

Last edited:

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the last 10 to 15 years, the pappies and their cronies have made their money and cashed out from the population ponzi. The dumb and damned 70% will be left with the social and economic fallout.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is what sinkies voted for... why so down? just look at the mirror and say you deserve all the shit for being a stupid sinkie , then bend down to be screwed.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This PAP IB is lying. When the civil service still has a mid-year bonus, it means everything is going well for sinkieland. Please bring on the 6.9 million faster to satisfy the 70% daft & humji sinkies.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

better to bring in much more f trashes who will create more jobs for sgian.......................

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The government has already been doing that. Some of my peers who signed on with the SAF were given jobs in MOE as operational managers of primary schools once they retired from military service. I thought the government was too generous with them. They received a huge lump-sum gratuity payment in return for a shorter career lifespan. As such, I felt there was no need for the government to further compensate them by offering them jobs with similar pay as it would defeat the purpose of the gratuity payment.

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government has already been doing that. Some of my peers who signed on with the SAF were given jobs in MOE as operational managers of primary schools once they retired from military service. I thought the government was too generous with them. They received a huge lump-sum gratuity payment in return for a shorter career lifespan. As such, I felt there was no need for the government to further compensate them by offering them jobs with similar pay as it would defeat the purpose of the gratuity payment.

Where have you been? Hunting for toothpicks for your boss? We thought we were rid of you.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where have you been? Hunting for toothpicks for your boss? We thought we were rid of you.

It's the school holidays. I brought my family to Orlando for holiday. Just our luck that there must be some mass shooting nearby. Scared the shit out of us.

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the school holidays. I brought my family to Orlando for holiday. Just our luck that there must be some mass shooting nearby. Scared the shit out of us.

Just tell them you are from the PA and have grassroots connections and no one will dare harm you.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just tell them you are from the PA and have grassroots connections and no one will dare harm you.

Lucky I knew some basic Arabic phrases. It would save my skin from possible radical Islamist shooters. Knowing a bit here and there of various languages has its perks. I am glad to be a translator.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
im pretty sure they've considered every dumb solutions like these and have already tried it or are already doing it,nothing can save them now......2 million fucking trashes on this island and hyperinflation for the last 13 fucking years even our economy is saying enough is enough!!!enough of ur ponzis and debt inflated growth....all tax havens come to an end sooner or later,like puerto rico.ur economic models dont work and now Singapore is about to face judgement day.

man when PAP ibs are afraid and are acknowledging reality for once,u know judgement day is coming.

Singaporeans are experiencing low wages and hyperinflation on the ground. the pap has no courage to acknowledge that truth