• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Red Devils 2016-2017

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going soon

[h=1]James Wilson, Tyler Blackett and Will Keane set for Man Utd exit as Jose Mourinho's squad overhaul continues[/h]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/07/19/james-wilson-tyler-blackett-and-will-keane-set-for-man-utd-exit/

James Wilson will remain a mystery to me.He has all the qualities to be a top striker in the premier league and Will Keane was another. Keane didn't have the physical presence in the six yard area and he's not creating or finding the space as a target man. As for Blackett, LVG did warned him that he has to show more than just defending on the left side. Good luck to the lads!!!!

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another young one shoe-horned out.
I would rate him higher than say, Valencia. He has speed and his crossing is decent...don't understand why Mourinho decide against developing him.

Anyone on right back is better than Valencia. The rumour of a player trade-Darmian for Matic is far from over. It really isn't over for Varela. All he needs is playing time and a good performance for one season and he should be back in the fold.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come on...make my day...the squad isn't complete even with signing of Pogba...need another defender and midfielder...

Claims in Italy: Man Utd have signed Paul Pogba for £105m, he will earn £320,000-a-week
PAUL POGBA will complete an eye-watering blockbuster switch to Manchester United, according to reports in Italy.
By James Dickenson

United have an opening £85million bid to Juventus for their star midfielder yesterday, as manager Jose Mourinho and his squad departed for their pre-season tour of China.

That offer was apparently rejected by the Italian club, who want a world-record fee for Pogba.

But according to Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport, Pogba WILL be heading back to United.

It is claimed United have agreed a fee worth £105m (€125m) for the France international, who will be given a long-term deal worth over £200,000 a week.

And it is added that Pogba's package deal will reach an astonishing £320,000 a week when image rights are added to his salary.

The figures involved will make the 23-year-old one of the highest-paid players in Europe.

Corriere dello Sport say Serie A giants Juventus could not compete with the financial package United have put together for Pogba.

And that while there is no official confirmation of the move, he will be leaving Turin for Manchester.

Mino Raiola, Pogba's super-agent, is brokering the transfer despite claiming yesterday reports of talks about the move were wide of the mark.

But it appears inevitable that Pogba will return to United four years after leaving the club on a free transfer.

Pogba went to Juve in 2012 after a disagreement with legendary boss Sir Alex Ferguson, with Raiola also involved.

Pogba is currently on holiday in the United States with Everton striker Romelu Lukaku.

Yesterday the powerful midfielder got tongues wagging by posting a picture of him with the caption "All in white… Peace #holidays #summer "

Pogba has also been linked with Real Madrid (who famously play in all white) but it appears he is now set for a return to his "first family" United.

"I don't know. Let's see," he told ESPN at an awards dinner in Los Angeles last week.

"For the moment I'm at Juve and I'm happy. I don't know where I want to go."

When pressed on a possible return to Manchester, he smiled and replied: "I don't know. We'll see, we'll see."

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
side track abit...the next England manager...

the FA din learn their lessons or what?

Big Sam or Bruce for next England manager? Spare me...

I say, its time for a foreign manager, or at least consider Stuart Pierce..who has been working with the U21s.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.the next England manager...the FA din learn their lessons or what?
Big Sam or Bruce for next England manager? Spare me...
Imho, Klinsman or even Arsene W got better credentials.

On S Pierce, wasn't he known to be a 'psycho' footy wise?

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• lions king.jpg
    lions king.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 455

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big Sam has the old fart's support. With Gill on the panel, it's no surprise that Big Sam is well handicapped to win the race. People underestimate the old fart's influence in football matters. His endorsement gave Sam an unfair advantage over the rest.

Sometimes I do wonder why Fergie has never supported his loyal servant Steve Bruce for Club or Country.Ah yes, he may not have won any silverware or even achieve a top four finish in the premier league but neither did Sam. Let's just wait for Big Sam to fall flat on his belly.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need two more. Not exactly jumping for joy over Pogba's signing but as a United fan we should just stand shoulder to shoulder and push this team to the finish line.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the two friendlies so far, Memphis is hopeless to say the least. Mou shouldn't rely on tofu legs for CD. He needs to get another one for sure.

The two Spainiards were rubbish in the first half. Poor passing and simply no imagination.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
After tonight's display, these players should just move on if not this summer perhaps before the start of the 2017/18 season-Rojo,Herrera,Memphis, Blind and definitely Jones.

Mou has a lot of work to do and the sooner they complete their transfer needs the better.:mad:

jw5

Loyal
After tonight's display, these players should just move on if not this summer perhaps before the start of the 2017/18 season-Rojo,Herrera,Memphis, Blind and definitely Jones.

Mou has a lot of work to do and the sooner they complete their transfer needs the better.:mad:

i

Look at Jose's face. :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have inkling that mourinho is secretly happy about the loss, it will in a way tell Woodward to buck up n get pogba deal over the line. As well, it's a match to showcase the deadwood he wanted out of his pram.

Lastly, it's a msg to the management what else he need. A center back n attacking midfielder.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have inkling that mourinho is secretly happy about the loss, it will in a way tell Woodward to buck up n get pogba deal over the line. As well, it's a match to showcase the deadwood he wanted out of his pram.

Lastly, it's a msg to the management what else he need. A center back n attacking midfielder.

I think the Pogba deal is done. It's a pity they spend so much time on this deal that they simply missed out on others. Rather foolish of Mou to make Pogba's signing conditional,ie. if he doesn't get the frenchman, then they'll pursue two others.

The market simply doesn't work that way and its not as if players are lining up to join the club. He should move some of the players along on evidence of their two friendly performances. Top of the list is Memphis. There's no class or quality about him and a poor fit, period.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Sunderland find themselves with David Moyes. Hopefully he don't dither too much on this transfer targets. If possible, he can bring Phil jones n Rojo over to shore up the defence ?

The small team mentality will be useful for Sunderland. He will do fine w Sunderland.