• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fiona Xie age 34, failed to Hook Rich Man or Ang Moh LL Comes back to Media COCK

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, after collecting diamonds from three rich guys she has her retirement sewn up. So work a bit now for pin money. She made good use of her talents.

Those rich guys aren't stewpig.....would you pay for something that's free even if you could well afford it?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most likely her sinkie needy and whiny accent turns her foreign bf's off. some sinkie women just need to shut the f*ck up not to annoy their men. same with hongkie, viet and pinoy women. they yak too much and too loudly.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
most likely her sinkie needy and whiny accent turns her foreign bf's off. some sinkie women just need to shut the f*ck up not to annoy their men. same with hongkie, viet and pinoy women. they yak too much and too loudly.

Exactly...if you got good looks and body, and still no rich guy want her, it means she is not the tai tai material.

you will be amazed how many sinkie stupid bitches think that if they can open their legs and big fish appear, the fish will be hooked. This is what i called AH lian thinking . no rich men will want an ah lian.

You think rich people stupid ??? if they are stupid, they will not be rich in the first place.. rich people can spot a liability a mile away. One example is the co-founder of facebook who married a real Tai tai and not some sinkie liability bitch.

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Narong
good morning
could you please check if it is possible that Glenn Marine Defense Fat Leonard had arranged celebrity prostitute like Fiona Xie to serve USA army officers?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Darn, you sure know the juicy (and salivating) gossip:p

Used to see her at the airport catching budget flight on Friday nights.
Another chiobu I used to bump into was Sonia Couling but she doesnt take budget. I would book myself on the same flight as her every Friday evening. She was then at mtv office in shenton way (same building as Lhl) and would go straight to the airport after work to catch the same flight every Friday evening. My hard work paid off finally and was rewarded with a seat next to her.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another chiobu I used to bump into was Sonia Couling but she doesnt take budget. I would book myself on the same flight as her every Friday evening. She was then at mtv office in shenton way (same building as Lhl) and would go straight to the airport after work to catch the same flight every Friday evening. My hard work paid off finally and was rewarded with a seat next to her.

sit next to her only. how was the feeling when u sniff her body essence and perfume but cannot touch?

GunDober

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can pre-arranged seat? Even if so, like that steam meh?

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal

but did you poke her?