• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ex Sinkie turned Kiwi Screwed by CPF

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When that sinkie moved oversea, why he still has attached to anything sinkie? That is what happen when you still longed for your ass to be screwed by the govt, even you are oversea.. How stupid sinkie losers are.. Go Fuck yourself. You are a disgrace.

absolutely agree................seems like this FARKING Sinkie wants to exploit the Kiwis's generosity............FARK him and his 2 NS-dodging sons......

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
... and the pappies would like to thank every native sinkie who ran road to emigrate because for every one native sinkie road runner, they would have justification to bring in 10 or 100 foreign imported shits to replace him or re-populate the small island, and being grateful to the pappies for the opportunity to squat in the island, pappies would surely get their votes.

One vote loss to get back 10 or 100 votes gained. Not a bad trade off.

u are wrong. The PAP is 100% opposed to sinkies leaving and migrating to another country. The reason is CPF. The PAP knows exactly how many people are living overseas and have PRs or citizenships of another country. This is tracked by the number of police checks requested by which embassy in Singapore on people approved for emigration. At any time, the PAP can issue an ultimatum and say choose singapore and keep your sinkie passport and citizenship or choose your new country and renounce. They know that 90% will choose to renounce if given this ultimatum and hence billions will flow out of the CPF. The CPF does not have liquid funds to cover all these withdrawals. All this, the PAP knows.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you might be right. Did some checks and it seems that the NZ authorities cannot explain why Kiwisaver is not deductible. And the way they tag some countries while leaving out others seems arbitrary.

Not sure why our Singaporean friend brought in NS liability, Key and confused the issue.

I'm in the loop regarding these current legal tussles and I'm surprised that none of the articles I've seen so far actually mentions the most salient point and that is that CPF is not a pension. It's your own money saved up over the years and paid back when you reach retirement age.

NZ now has a similar scheme called kiwisaver but it's voluntary.

However payouts from kiwisaver are not deducted from kiwi super so why should CPF payouts be deducted?

That is the crux of this whole issue regarding CPF.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you might be right. Did some checks and it seems that the NZ authorities cannot explain why Kiwisaver is not deductible. And the way they tag some countries while leaving out others seems arbitrary.

Not sure why our Singaporean friend brought in NS liability, Key and confused the issue.
Malaysians in NZ also have EPF similar to kiwisaver, no problems for them with NZ Super.
I reckon SG CPF is problematic because of the Minimum Sum scheme, the enforced lufe annuity scheme, medi-life and the monthly payouts etc which makes it different from EPF & Kiwisaver.

Those SINKIES who renouned SG citizenship and withdrew their entire lump sum CPF never have problems with getting their NZ Super.

These SINKIES even own a small HDB flat and renting it out to get undeclared overseas income evading NZ tax whilst secretly owning a house in NZ and they also benefit from those PAP election goodies paid out to HDB tenants.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am now wondering if the life annuity might have been the trigger. I understood from Uk friends that the Aussie and Kiwis had long been envious of UK pension schemes which pay very well and thus the controls. Agree, he should have taken it all out. If he put the money in a better house, he would have been better off by now.

He might have had a better shot if he had a lawyer.

Malaysians in NZ also have EPF similar to kiwisaver, no problems for them with NZ Super.
I reckon SG CPF is problematic because of the Minimum Sum scheme, the enforced lufe annuity scheme, medi-life and the monthly payouts etc which makes it different from EPF & Kiwisaver.

Those SINKIES who renouned SG citizenship and withdrew their entire lump sum CPF never have problems with getting their NZ Super.

These SINKIES even own a small HDB flat and renting it out to get undeclared overseas income evading NZ tax whilst secretly owning a house in NZ and they also benefit from those PAP election goodies paid out to HDB tenants.