• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Is it worthwhile to upgrade your Windows to 10 ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recently subscribed to Singtel wifi and after detecting wifi for the first time, the system automatically upgraded itself form Windows 8 to Windows 8.1.

Now the system prompts me to upgrade to Windows 10. Is it worth the trouble ?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recently subscribed to Singtel wifi and after detecting wifi for the first time, the system automatically upgraded itself form Windows 8 to Windows 8.1.

windows 10 is a smooth operator for me.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I didn't realise there were still people using windoze shit in this day and age.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why install malware on your computer?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the only windows i love is 7 but i scared lose all my drivers on my lenovo laptop and i dont want to go looking for all of them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't realise there were still people using windoze shit in this day and age.

Wonder, if anyone install WINSHIT...on their MAC & dual boot....I , like Lot's wife....crossed over to MAC years back & NEVER LOOK BACK...

tunadunsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
i recently subscribed to singtel wifi and after detecting wifi for the first time, the system automatically upgraded itself form windows 8 to windows 8.1.

Now the system prompts me to upgrade to windows 10. Is it worth the trouble ?

don't do it!!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now Windows damn smart liao. Give you 2 options only - upgrade now or upgrade when shutting down.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just invest in a MAC when you have the chance next. All done seamlessly. I moved to MAC years ago and still wonder why I did not do it much earlier. No need to worry about installing Anti Virus or Malware stuff.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bonut, be a man, run a windows. dun listen to these morons' advice to waste money on expensive apple computers. if you run into problems, i doubt they can help you cos' they are talking thru their arse.
i will be the man to look for if you run into windows problems. besides, the trend now for laptops is like smartphones, after a year or two, upgrade into a newer one. and dun spend more then 1k on a new laptop. it's not worthy! do you get the picture now?:wink:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will be the man to look for if you run into windows problems. besides, the trend now for laptops is like smartphones, after a year or two, upgrade into a newer one. and dun spend more then 1k on a new laptop. it's not worthy! do you get the picture now?:wink:

This is precisely the reason why I switched from Mac to Windows. The hardware is expensive when it goes out of fashion. Even if I get a spanking new Mac now which will make me look super cool in MacDonald's, I know after 3 years my heart will begin to itch for a new model.

Is it true to Windows 10 requires 8 MB RAM ? My PC only has 4 MB.