• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 6 Singaporean Women Share Their Office Sex Stories

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.menshealth.com.sg/sex-re...gaporean-women-share-their-office-sex-stories

sex-office_0.jpg

The idea of the office hook-up is going from taboo to trivial. Here are six saucy tales from Singaporean women who’ve had a work romp in the office and where they did it – without getting caught.

1. CUBICLE
“My co-worker and I used to work overtime (more like wait for everyone in the office to head home) so we could have sex in his cubicle. One evening, after everyone had left, I went over to his cubicle to say something naughty into his ear. As I leaned over him, he turned around, our lips met and we got down and dirty then and there. On his desk!”
– A. Poh, 24, graphic designer

2. PHOTOCOPY ROOM
“I had been flirting with a co-worker on and off for months but nothing happened. One day, we were alone in the photocopy room and in the heat of the moment, he closed the door and we had an intense make-out session – even though the door couldn’t be locked and the office was bustling outside. I was relieved no one had to photocopy anything then!”
– M. Ngoi, 28, accountant

(Related: Enjoy The Office Hookout Without The Lawsuit)

3. CONFERENCE ROOM
“My current squeeze and I met when he was my boss at my first job. The first time we made out passionately was after a late-night brainstorm meeting in the conference room. It was exciting and nerve-racking knowing the security guard might come in any time and catch us at it. Besides, sex on conference tables only looks comfortable in the movies! I changed jobs soon after, so we could progress to having sex in more comfortable places.”
– E.S., 31, marketing manager

(Related: 17 Surprising Places Singaporeans Are Having Outdoor Sex)

4. BATHROOM
“A collegue and I had been dating for a while. On his last day – he had been posted to our London office – we sneaked off during lunch and had goodbye sex in the executive bathroom on our floor. It was fun and exciting, but the funniest part was our secret knock code to enter the bathroom and our careful exit plan.”
– L.B., 27, trader

5. CARPARK
“I’d been going out with a colleague for a few months and we’d managed to keep it secret. But one lunchtime, when we were feeling particularly horny, we had sex in his car in the underground office carpark. It was a lunch break well spent.”
– J. Tan, 26, lawyer

(Related: Make Her Female Fantasies Come True)

6. PANTRY
“When I was interning at a bank during my last summer of college, I started making out with another intern in the pantry after most of the office had emptied out and we ended up having sex there. We made sure we did it in the last week of our stint in case we got caught and fired. Thankfully, nothing bad happened.”
– M. Lim, 25, business executive

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only sexciting thing in my office was when I found my colleague reading 50 Shades of Grey, that all :(

Looks like i should change company

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women giving me all kinds of hints but i just ignore them.because once they got brown, they wont look down.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's exciting and addictive to wake up and eager to go to work each morning.
I had a colleague that we could only hanky panky at work and no where else coz she got an overly possessive BF.....
My boss was surprised and somewhat suspicious when I started coming to work early and staying late.
It lasted couple of months the usual place we would do it was the handicap toilet....though we also christened the pantry, storeroom and even the boss office once. It was wild and heady.....
I doubt it's possible to get away with it today with the proliferation of cctv etc.
she broke it off as she was going to get married and said she wanted to be a good wife. I was one of the most disappointing day in my life.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had a colleague that we could only hanky panky at work and no where else coz she got an overly possessive BF.....
My boss was surprised and somewhat suspicious when I started coming to work early and staying late.
It lasted couple of months the usual place we would do it was the handicap toilet....though we also christened the pantry, storeroom and even the boss office once. It was wild and heady.....
I doubt it's possible to get away with it today with the proliferation of cctv etc.
she broke it off as she was going to get married and said she wanted to be a good wife. I was one of the most disappointing day in my life.

you nigger you probably woke up with your dick stuck in the handicap toilet hole.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

The boss surprise because your productivity is down, but your hours are up.
That lady like your bonking but i think then fiance got the power and money.

Last edited: