• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have you ever suspected the Bible to be edited long ago?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many religious texts were edited by priests long ago so that they can control the behaviour of the people. Even books were burned long ago.

It is just words on paper, there is no way to verify if what a religious texts says is true.

Souls come to Earth to experience all things for God.

drambuie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many religious texts were edited by priests long ago so that they can control the behaviour of the people. Even books were burned long ago.

It is just words on paper, there is no way to verify if what a religious texts says is true.

Souls come to Earth to experience all things for God.

Yeah sure. You are on the watchlist anyway. You are aka xpo etc no doubt. Others post to support their argument , you post just to flout rules and make fun.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were eferences to reincarnation(On Jesus Christ fuckdo!) in the Old and New Testaments. In A.D. 325 the Roman emperor Constantine the Great, along with his mother, Helena, had deleted references to reincarnation contained in the New Testament. The Second Council of Constantinople meeting in A.D. 553, confirmed this action and declared the concept of reincarnation a heresy.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you stick to the topic you CHEEBYE?

Virgin birth along with resurrection are the two main tenets in Christian doctrines. If you can create doubts on people regarding these two doctrines, you can destroy their faith completely. Satan knew this from the beginning and that's why books were written and 'sermons' were preached by non-believers to discredit these two events though the inspiration of the devil.

In virgin birth, even Mary herself was surprised when she was told that she would borne a son. How could this happens to me- she thought. I am not married.

So, are you surprised that many are surprised and doubtful of virgin birth?

But one has to look at the whole Bible to understand that it is only through the occurrence of two events that sinners can be redeemed and restored into the Kingdom of God. You can't do it in any other ways.

So, if believe that Satan is real and do not want you to be redeemed and restored into God's kingdom, what better way can Satan do than to destroy people's thinking - i.e. that virgin birth and resurrection is a myth. Admittedly, it is impossible to prove resurrection, scientifically and medically. But it is totally possible to have young girls to give birth without the need to have sexual relation with a male, a process we commonly called it IVF.

God bless
Psalm 23

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Virgin birth along with resurrection are the two main tenets in Christian doctrines. If you can create doubts on people regarding these two doctrines, you can destroy their faith completely. Satan knew this from the beginning and that's why books were written and 'sermons' were preached by non-believers to discredit these two events though the inspiration of the devil.

We know the religion of Satan, his false prophet and his devil books to discredit Jesus. I admire your courage to say it out but I am worry for your safety. Satan is more powerful and his followers are very active now. They are fearless in blowing to pieces, please be prudent with your writing.

God almighty please bless Psalm 23 with care

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
We know the religion of Satan, his false prophet and his devil books to discredit Jesus. I admire your courage to say it out but I am worry for your safety. Satan is more powerful and his followers are very active now. They are fearless in blowing to pieces, please be prudent with your writing.

God almighty please bless Psalm 23 with care

Yes...I fully agree with you! Satan is powerful, very powerful indeed. But this is only temporal and his power will come to an abrupt end very soon. He knew it and while he can, he will do everything to get people frightened, scared and be submissive to him. Just look around us and we will admit that the whole world is indeed ruled and controlled by Satan. It's so obvious that people don't even want to talk about it, either out of ignorance or just simply accept it.

As born-again Christians we will claim the promises of God that nothing can harm you if you are faithful to Him. I have been a Christian for over 30 years and I have never had any fear when proclaiming God's truth. Many of you are going to be destroyed both spiritually and physically due to the lack of God's knowledge and also for those who knew the knowledge of God but chose to reject them - Hosea 4:6.

We are blessed with God's wonderful truth and His relevation.

Psalm 23

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
As born-again Christians we will claim the promises of God that nothing can harm you if you are faithful to Him. I have been a Christian for over 30 years and I have never had any fear when proclaiming God's truth. Many of you are going to be destroyed both spiritually and physically due to the lack of God's knowledge and also for those who knew the knowledge of God but chose to reject them - Hosea 4:6.

We are blessed with God's wonderful truth and His relevation.

Psalm 23

Please show your courage and faith as claimed, convert a few muslims on friday. It is best you walk into a mosque as you claim "nothing can harm you if you are faithful to Him" :wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please show your courage and faith as claimed, convert a few muslims on friday. It is best you walk into a mosque as you claim "nothing can harm you if you are faithful to Him" :wink:

Before I go and convert others, I would like to convert you first. My faith will be strengthened when you have converted. Yes...my faith of trying convert people is very weak. This is normal as the Bible has said: It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God (Mark 10:25).

So trying to convert people like you is like asking you go through the eye of a needle! Really, you need very, very strong faith - and I don't have that...admittedly.

For us as born-again Christians, our faith is very personal - between God and us. If people refused to listen to the truth, that's their business. But we are faithful to His Word and our job is to keeping telling the truth and it is up to people (like you) to accept or to reject.

We are blessed because we know the truth and we have accepted the truth, the truth that God has sent His son, Jesus to reveal to us of who God is and what God has installed for us as believers.

God Bless
Psalm23

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about trying to convert a Born-again Satan worshipper? It's difficult, for walking on the Dark-Side is a lot more fun!

Cheers!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before I go and convert others, I would like to convert you first. My faith will be strengthened when you have converted. Yes...my faith of trying convert people is very weak. This is normal as the Bible has said: It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God (Mark 10:25).

So trying to convert people like you is like asking you go through the eye of a needle! Really, you need very, very strong faith - and I don't have that...admittedly.

For us as born-again Christians, our faith is very personal - between God and us. If people refused to listen to the truth, that's their business. But we are faithful to His Word and our job is to keeping telling the truth and it is up to people (like you) to accept or to reject.

We are blessed because we know the truth and we have accepted the truth, the truth that God has sent His son, Jesus to reveal to us of who God is and what God has installed for us as believers.

God Bless
Psalm23

You sound sincere, sure! I would give myself an opportunity to listen to what you wish to offer and hear your ideology. Let begin by sharing which ideology you are representing, are you a catholic, methodist, lutheran, anglican, orthodox or mega church follower? I have taken the first step, waiting for you to make the next step. :wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound sincere, sure! I would give myself an opportunity to listen to what you wish to offer and hear your ideology. Let begin by sharing which ideology you are representing, are you a catholic, methodist, lutheran, anglican, orthodox or mega church follower? I have taken the first step, waiting for you to make the next step. :wink:

Methodist, Anglican, Lutheran, etc.....these terms are not in the Bible. Only the word catholic appears in the Bible and it simply means 'universal' - and not what is known to many as Catholic as in Catholic Church.

For REAL born-again Christians, this labelling of Methodist, Anglican, Lutheran is meaningless, just plain meaningless. Once you acknowledge you are a sinner and in need of help to redeem your sin, everything will fall into places and God will reveal to you.

There is no ideology in Christianity (unlike communism). In Christianity, believers are simply to establish a relationship with the Creator because of our darkened sin after the fall of Adam, our relationship is broken. We are trying to establish and rebuild the relation with our Creator.

For non-believers, it is up to them to define who your creator is....they can define or associate their creator as monkey god, elephant god, tree god or whatever. But our Creator is written in the Bible and He has sent His son, Jesus to reveal who the real Creator is to us.

So get real, brother! Don't be stubborn!

God Bless
Psalm 23

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the problem of telling me your church denomination? :wink:

"I would like to convert you first. My faith will be strengthened when you have converted."