• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Turns out the worst mass shooting in US history was carried out by a gay man.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Orlando killer was a PSYCHOTIC GAY himself !!!!! Now what do you say?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/orlando-shooter-reported-pulse-club-regular-patrons-article-1.2672445

The homophobic maniac who murdered 49 people inside Orlando’s gay-friendly nightclub Pulse Sunday morning had been hanging out there for three years — and chatted with men via online dating services like Grindr, said multiple witnesses who claimed to have firsthand knowledge of Mateen’s habits.

Mateen’s family said his bloody rampage was sparked by anti-gay hatred.

But his ex-wife, Sitora Yusufiy, when asked on CNN Monday if he was gay, sat in silence for a few seconds before answering, “I don’t know.”

Mateen was known to contact men on gay online apps. At least one man came forward Monday to say Mateen had contacted him on Grindr, according to MSNBC.

The man also said he knew friends who’d been contacted by Mateen on Jack’d and Adam4Adam, other online gay dating services.

Callen and Smith said Mateen liked to let loose at Pulse ........................

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
people who can't get fucked always turn out nasty, same for that caucasian bitch I encountered yesterday.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not matter if he was gay or not. If he was not gay, LGBT will claim homophobia and the authorities are condoning it. If he was gay, they will claim that he was a victim of severe discrimination that he was pushed into it. Playing the victim to gain sympathy and money is more than exception.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Orlando killer was a PSYCHOTIC GAY himself !!!!! Now what do you say?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/orlando-shooter-reported-pulse-club-regular-patrons-article-1.2672445

The homophobic maniac who murdered 49 people inside Orlando’s gay-friendly nightclub Pulse Sunday morning had been hanging out there for three years — and chatted with men via online dating services like Grindr, said multiple witnesses who claimed to have firsthand knowledge of Mateen’s habits.

Mateen’s family said his bloody rampage was sparked by anti-gay hatred.

But his ex-wife, Sitora Yusufiy, when asked on CNN Monday if he was gay, sat in silence for a few seconds before answering, “I don’t know.”

Mateen was known to contact men on gay online apps. At least one man came forward Monday to say Mateen had contacted him on Grindr, according to MSNBC.

The man also said he knew friends who’d been contacted by Mateen on Jack’d and Adam4Adam, other online gay dating services.

Callen and Smith said Mateen liked to let loose at Pulse ........................

I see the libtard media is working extra hard to divert away the attention of him being a fanatic Muslim democrat and spin about him being gay and maybe heart broken and such nonsense.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Australia is urgently reviewing the visa of a British Islamic scholar who toured Orlando earlier this year and had preached in 2013 that "death is the sentence" for homosexual acts.

Farrokh Sekaleshfar, a senior Shi'ite Muslim scholar, is currently giving a series of lectures at an Islamic centre in Sydney on the topic of spirituality.

Mr Sekaleshfar said in a lecture in Michigan in 2013 that in an Islamic society, the death penalty should be carried out for homosexuals who engaged in sodomy.

"Out of compassion, let's get rid of him now, because he's contaminating society," he said, according to a recording available online.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/orlando-shooting-isil-wages-war-on-gays-in-the-west-after-omar-m/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It does not matter if he was gay or not. If he was not gay, LGBT will claim homophobia and the authorities are condoning it. If he was gay, they will claim that he was a victim of severe discrimination that he was pushed into it. Playing the victim to gain sympathy and money is more than exception.

If was gay he was obviously disgusted by his own behavior and that of his fellow gays and chose to do something about it.

If all gays decide to look at themselves in the mirror and realise the error of their ways it could lead to a turning point where gays finally acknowledge that their affliction is not something to flout but a serious malady that they should be ashamed of.

In order for gays to reintegrated into society, they first have to acknowledge that is they and not the society that is the problem.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
If was gay he was obviously disgusted by his own behavior and that of his fellow gays and chose to do something about it.

If all gays decide to look at themselves in the mirror and realise the error of their ways it could lead to a turning point where gays finally acknowledge that their affliction is not something to flout but a serious malady that they should be ashamed of.

In order for gays to reintegrated into society, they first have to acknowledge that is they and not the society that is the problem.

If gays feel compatible with each other then it should be okay. If you like to drink tea and you like it, you are not ashamed.

If you go and lick a nasty caucasian's pussy full of virus that is not good for you, then you should be very ashamed!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
ORLANDO: The gunman who massacred 49 people at the Pulse club in Orlando was himself a regular at the gay nightspot, four clubgoers told local media on Monday (Jun 13).

"Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent," Ty Smith told the Orlando Sentinel, referring to slain shooter Omar Mateen, 29.

Smith told the paper that he saw Mateen inside at least a dozen times.

"We didn't really talk to him a lot, but I remember him saying things about his dad at times," Smith said. "He told us he had a wife and child."

Another Pulse regular, Kevin West, told the Los Angeles Times that Mateen messaged him on and off for a year using a gay chat app.

And other clubgoers told local media and MSNBC that Mateen had been using multiple gay apps, including Grindr, with mutual acquaintances to "hook up."

Mateen also was at Walt Disney World in April, said a Disney manager who requested anonymity.

His wife, Noor Zahi Salman, was not cooperating with authorities, according to a law enforcement official who spoke on the condition of anonymity, the Sentinel said.

Forty-nine people were killed and 53 others wounded in the attack, which was also the deadliest mass shooting in US history.

FBI chief James Comey said his bureau was "highly confident" Mateen had been "radicalized" while consuming online propaganda and that he had claimed allegiance to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in a series of calls during the attack.

- AFP/mn

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It has to do with a "peaceful religion"....it is people using religion to brainwash people, to rape, maim & kill....what has it to do with gay or not?.....they seem to be not at peace with the world...their attitude is to KILL everything & anything that do not conform to what they believe it...

How could they call it peaceful??

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

He has no known gay partner. He was there to to study his prey. Only a dumbfuck Muzzi brain will this he is gay and use this to deflect the crimes of Islamic terrorists.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has to do with a "peaceful religion"....it is people using religion to brainwash people, to rape, maim & kill....what has it to do with gay or not?.....they seem to be not at peace with the world...their attitude is to KILL everything & anything that do not conform to what they believe it...

How could they call it peaceful??

Islam's on Prophet Muhammed is described to have gay tendencies towards boys. This is known in Islamic haddith and is not a rumour or false story.

Bukhari Book 4 Volume 52 Hadith 143

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men."

SOURCE: Bukhari :: Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad) :: [4.52.143]

For it was narrated by Fatimah Bint Asad, the mother of Ali who related that when she gave birth to her son, it was the prophet who named him Ali and the prophet spat in Ali's mouth THEN ALLOWED HIM TO SUCK ON HIS TONGUE till he fell asleep.

SOURCE: Syrian Biography of Muhammad written by Al-Amin Al-Mamoun, Chapter Title: The first people to believe in the prophet.

Narrated by Hisham Ibn Kasim, narrated by Huraiz, narrated by Abdul Rahman Ibn Abu Awf Al Jarashy, and narrated by Muawiya who said, "I saw the prophet (pbuh) sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him . For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

SOURCE: Musnad Ahmad, Hadith number: 16245, Volume Title: The Sayings of the Syrians, Chapter Title: Hadith of Muawiya Ibn Abu Sufyan

SURA LII:24

"And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls."

SURA LXXVI:19

"They shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth, who will seem like scattered pearls to the beholders."

SOURCE: Internet History Sourcebooks Project

Narrated Ibn Shehab: when he was asked about adult suckling he said; Abe Hozaifa one of the companions of the messenger of God has adopted a boy named Salem, then when God descended a verse in his book concerning Zaied Ibn thabet abating the adoption saying: call them after their fathers (meaning that to attribute those adopted sons to their biological fathers) , Salma the wife of Abe Hozaifa came to the messenger of God saying: we had an adopted son named Salem, he was getting into my house while I was wearing one dress , after the adoption was abated , my husband Abe Hozaifa hated to see him getting into my home, while I am in such way, so what do you think?, how can I deal with that? The prophet replied her: then let him suck from you five times, and then he will be forbidden to you (as it was thought that if one sucks from a woman, he will be like her son)? She said surprisingly: how could I suckle him while he is a full grown man? Then the prophet smiled and
said: I know that he is a full grown man. She went out and followed that advice and allowed the man to suck from her, she came back to the prophet saying I suckled him, now I don't find anything wrong with my husband any more

This story about Adult suckling was mentioned in:

- Sahih Muslim, converse number 3663, 3674
- Mawtte' malek
- Sonan Al-Nyssa'y
- Sonan Al-Bayhaky
- Sonan Ibn Majah
- The abrogator and abrogated by Abe-Gaefar Al-Mansour, page124
- And other exegesis

The Adult suckling issue is among the subjects studied in Al-Azhar University for the students of the third grade

Dr Abdul-Mahdy Abdul-Kader Abdul-Hady one of Al-Azhar professors said about this: this converse is true and considered among the highly truthful converses , and can't be denied by any honest researcher, it is considered a medal on the chest of Islam.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/isla...-verses-hell-prayer-rahman.html#ixzz4BXDPirVr

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who are familiar with Islam and Muslim men know that Prophet Muhammed used to put on eye liners and perfume. Did you know that women are not allowed to put on perfume in public but men can?

Musnad Ahmad 12237:
He (muhammad) crepy unawares behind him (Zahir) and hugged him.The man said,"get off me"who is this?". Then he turned his head and discovered that it was the prophet. So he proceeded to push his back into the prophet's chest when he recognized him.
Sunan Bayhaqi and Al Halabi.
According to this hadith, a man named Zahir, who used to declare that “the prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled, “Get off me!” After turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest—prayers and blessings upon him."
Sunan Abu Dawud 5224(one of the six canonical hadith collections)
"The prophet lift up his shirt so he (the man) hugged him and kiss his torso (from his belly button to his armpits)".
the same story has been repeated by Dawud 1669:
"..My father sought permission from prophet. (when permission was granted), he entered between him and his shirt and began to kiss him and embrace him.."

More proof that Mohammed WAS a cross dresser:

(Answering skepticism on the Mohammedan Sunnah" by Dr Abdul-Mahdy Abdul-Kader Abdul-Hady, page.97.103)
Muhammad used to use some women's make up, dye his hair and use eye liners that used to be women's cosmetic choice:
Musnad Ahmad 17043 كان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يخضب بالحناء والكتم وكان شعره يبلغ كتفيه أو منكبيه The Prophet used to dye his long hair with henna (Lawsonia inermis) and Katam (Buxus dioicia) and his hair hung over his shoulders or earlobes. Adwa alBayaan,al-Shanqiti أضواء البيان للشنقيطى" 518/5
..و أشهر أنواع خضاب النساء الحناء
"The Prophet used to dye his hair with henna (Lawsonia inermis) and katam (Buxusdioica) and his hair hung over his shoulders or earlobes"
"...and the most popular type of hair dye for women is henna,"
Muhammad used to use women's eye liner:
Musnad Ahmad 3308"كانت لرسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم مكحلة يكتحل بها عند النوم ثلاثا في كل عين
Muhammad used to apply kohl on his eyes. (an eyeliner used by women)
Adwa al Bayaan, al-shanqiti513/5:أضواء البيان للشنقيطى...
الزينة ما تزينت به المرأة من حلي أو كحل أو خضاب..the women's adornment such as jewelry, kohl and hair dye....the prophet had a Kol container from which he would smear his eyes every night three times in each eye.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/isla...-verses-hell-prayer-rahman.html#ixzz4BXDoz0na

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prophet Muhammed kisses a boy's penis as reported in Islam's haddiths.

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hasan’s) shirt & kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hasan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart & kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa'id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated in English: "I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart & kissing his (little) penis."
Related by Al-Tabarani & it's authentication is good.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/isla...-verses-hell-prayer-rahman.html#ixzz4BXE9rEti

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Message of Prayer, How To Teach Our Children Prayer by Sheikh Yousuf Al-Asfuri AlBahreini

In The Summary for The Message of Prayer, How To Teach Our Children Prayer by Sheikh Yousuf Al-Asfuri AlBahreini, First Edition, 1989, this book is for the elementary schools in Bahrain (for Shiites) In it, it gives the etiquettes of washing from ejaculation.

Page 53 discusses the necessity to cleanse oneself and the conditions for washing "1—intercourse with the vaginal part of a woman…intercourse after ejaculating in her anus…intercourse after ejaculating in a boy's anus…after intercourse with an animal…"

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/islam/2296432-mohammed-gay-human-woman-2.html#ixzz4BXGt3eP5
http://freedomoutpost.com/islam-religion-homosexuality-pedophilia/

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is a closeted Gay. That's the problem. He has problem with his identity.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I see the libtard media is working extra hard to divert away the attention of him being a fanatic Muslim democrat and spin about him being gay and maybe heart broken and such nonsense.

You beat me to it.
Yes seems homophobia is preferred over islamicphobia.

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal

You beat me to it.
Yes seems homophobia is preferred over islamicphobia.

reminds me of the movie the American beauty, in it a strict father who is an army veteran that openly shows his disdains towards his gay neighbors turns out to be a gay himself..