• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Being forced into Prostitution ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there such thing call Forced Prostitution in this modern era ?

I was so stunned to hear that there is forced Prostitution in this era in our neighboring country. Sometimes when i hear things i myself can't believe it really happened. Looking at our surrounding, do you think there is forced Prostitution in Singapore ?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was so stunned to hear that there is forced Prostitution in this era in our neighboring country. Sometimes when i hear things i myself can't believe it really happened. Looking at our surrounding, do you think there is forced Prostitution in Singapore ?

Toa Payoh plenty.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkies are being forced to bend down to have their ass screwed by their own govt.. yes there is forced prostitution in sinkieland.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are being forced to bend down to have their ass screwed by their own govt.. yes there is forced prostitution in sinkieland.

Not really true in sinapo. Although pappies are dumb, they still do take care of sinkies in a small way. In Malaysia, it is undeniable the UMNO Govt screwed their own people ... look at 1MDB and the undeniable truth is there for the whole world to see.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really true in sinapo. Although pappies are dumb, they still do take care of sinkies in a small way. In Malaysia, it is undeniable the UMNO Govt screwed their own people ... look at 1MDB and the undeniable truth is there for the whole world to see.

I think PAP aren't dumb. PAP are just making the people dumb.

We are having this dumb mentality that we must have bigger house, car .. etc etc. Not asking why are we paying so much to own one. Prostitution is not of physical , but of mental. That is hurting Singapore.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Yes some girls want LV bags and Gucci sunglasses and because they don't have the money they are forced to become prostitutes so they can afford the luxuries of life.