• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious CB PMS Caucasian bitch asked me why never pick up ball for Caucasian kids

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah ya, I just think her CB too dry no guy wants to fuck too itchy that's why need to overcompensate for things. Some foreigners really got low IQ. I wear sports shoes sit at the pool still want to bother me. Sorry I am gay not interested in Caucasian, there is a very good reason why any moh guys prefer to fuck Asian girls, because Asian girls don't go around asking hot guys like me to pick up balls for stupid kids. Hope her PMS gets well soon.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you miss the opportunity to explore large wet caverns in spelunking style. once you enter, it's a rewarding experience to witness a host of microorganisms and macroorgasms.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I give you her number. I saw this cute swimming instructor there just now looking at me, maybe I will ask him out next time for a lunch date.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u look like the ching chong chinaman poolboy that works at the pool everyday from 9 to 5.30,sorry if theres any mistaken identity.normally we dont allow dogs or chinks into the facility.

Last edited:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
You very horny hor? Stalking after pool boys and you even know when they end work so you can go to the toilet with them. Next time we can stalk together? I help you to ask the boys to go out with you. If you want to play with the Caucasian bitch also can.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can see those microoraganisms?

it's in the colors, especially when it is mossy green.

image.jpg