• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Incompetent Indonesia Minister: VP Kalla

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Code:
[B]Singapore will not be allowed to prosecute Indonesians over haze, says VP Kalla[/B]

Photo: Reuters

JAKARTA - Indonesia will not allow Singapore to prosecute its citizens over forest fires that 
blanketed the region in toxic smog in 2015, media on Monday quoted Indonesian Vice President Jusuf Kalla as saying.

Singapore media said last week the city-state was planning to prosecute Indonesian polluters in 
Singapore courts under the [COLOR=#ff0000]Transboundary Haze Pollution Act[/COLOR].

Home to the world's third-largest area of tropical forests, Indonesia has been criticised by green activists 
and by neighbouring Southeast Asian nations for failing to stop the region's annual "haze" caused by 
forest-clearing for palm and pulp plantations.

"[COLOR=#ff0000]The law that applies is in Indonesia[/COLOR]," Kalla told reporters as quoted by Detik.com media portal.

Palm oil is a major growth driver for Indonesia, the world's biggest producer of the edible oil.

Indonesia's president pledged in April to tackle the fires by imposing a moratorium on expansion of plantations.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/singapore-will-not-be-allowed-prosecute-indonesians-over-haze-says-vp-kalla

This incompetent VP Kalla thought that the Act is under Indo.

Perhaps we'll get a wikileak on this Indo director and his links to the current Indo Government!

Transboundary Haze Pollution Act: http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/sear...Id:113ccc86-73fd-48c9-8570-650a8d1b7288;rec=0

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have full confident in Singapore's SAF capability, Singapore should send covert special forces to quietly finish off these enemy of state who pollute the region. There is no point in talking. This VP will quietly thank Singapore for doing this.

Haribou

Alfrescian
Loyal
VP asked us to shut the fark up and dun always keep complaining about the haze.

I think VP makan money.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before you start attacking the Indons, think about what the PAP has been doing about the haze. Lots of talk but nothing to show.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have full confident in Singapore's SAF capability, Singapore should send covert special forces to quietly finish off these enemy of state who pollute the region. There is no point in talking. This VP will quietly thank Singapore for doing this.

Let the war begin! Enough of talk, let the SAF fight the Indons. We have spent so much on defence, it is to prove to sinkees that the money is well spent ...that we truly have the capability to make our neighbours kowtow to tiny peesai.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think VP makan money.

VP Kalla may have been paid off by some Indo businesses to look the other way.

Just as Spore MPs have been paid off by Indnesian & Spore businesses men. I find it strange that the Spore authorities have only identified an Indonesian who lives in Indonesia How about the other people living in or have business interests in in Spore:confused: Maybe even some MPs or Temasek are involved:confused: As the PAP have said What is wrong with making money :wink: