• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Looking bad, so its time to buy?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes
ocbc is good. u queue what price? i get 1000 share at 8.33

u leh? singtel still high, wait below 3.75

This one out of flavour...after accquring Wing Hang Bank..
Along with it , it will be saddled with many doubtful chinese loans.

Many know how chinese company keep their books....always there are two sets.

Stay out....

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know many are selling last week. i didn sell any. in fact i hold and buy somemore blue chip.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"It is true that very often, bad news provide an interesting entry point, at least as a trading opportunity, into a market. However, a better long term strategy may be to buy on bad news, which has been preceded by a long string of bad news. When then the market no longer declines, there is a chance that the really worst has been fully discounted."
- Investment Wisdom by AbCdEFghXyZ

http://www.gloomboomdoom.com/news-resources/investment-wisdom/

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
"It is true that very often, bad news provide an interesting entry point, at least as a trading opportunity, into a market. However, a better long term strategy may be to buy on bad news, which has been preceded by a long string of bad news. When then the market no longer declines, there is a chance that the really worst has been fully discounted."
- Investment Wisdom by AbCdEFghXyZ

http://www.gloomboomdoom.com/news-resources/investment-wisdom/

TA support at 2710. see whether got chance to rebound or not. else drop to 2550.

always keep some bullets to buy while every crisis. this is the method i use for my investment and stick to blue chip. which is low PE and high dividend payout then low payout ratio.

defensive sector is good. of course i also have some stock in growing sector, eg oil and gas. this one is middle term investment 3-6 years

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As someone said previously, Noble may go down to 10 cents.

Singapore

The Straits Times index rose 1.38% or 38.05pts to 2794.58 (day range: 2801.48 - 2767.44) on Wednesday. The index is above its 20d MA (@ 2792) and below its 50d MA (@ 2798). 30% of the index constituents are above their 20D MA (vs 20% the previous session) and 33% of the shares are above their 50D MA (vs 20%). From a chartist view, the index remains under pressure below the negative trend line since April 2015. Meanwhile the relative strength index is around 50 and lacks upward momentum. We maintain a bearish bias that as long as 2895 is not broken above, the index is expected to return to 2680 at first.

The HSI index rose 1.31% or 263.66pts to 20436.12 (day range: 20456.58 - 20217.07) on Wednesday. The index is below its 20d MA (@ 20639) and below its 50d MA (@ 20574). 47% of the index constituents are above their 20D MA (vs 23% the previous session) and 35% of the shares are above their 50D MA (vs 30%). From a graphical point of view, the index stays below the descending trend line and remains under pressure. Meanwhile the relative strength index lacks upward momentum. As long as 21000 is not broken above, the risk of a drop toward 18250 remains high.

Noble Group (NOBL) is our selection of the day. From a chartist point of view, the stock remains under pressure below the bearish gap formed on June 28. And the relative strength index is capped by a negative trend line. As long as the 0.215 holds as the key resistance, the downside prevails with 0.15 and 0.10 as next targets.