• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why is PAP giving financial aid to unemployed Indian shitizens living here?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye PAP, ask them for help for laid off and retrenched sinkies, the bastards kpkb. Now, we find out that the are giving financial assistance to Indian families who are unemployed here. Which stupid country is so generous like that? Are they giving them free money because they are PRs? If they are so talented to deserve a PR, shouldn't they be able to easily find employment? This fucker must have been retrenched a long time already. But instead of finding a job, he is riding the MRT rubbing himself against women. What a fucking talent. In some countries, new residents are not allowed to apply for social benefits until they have lived in the country for a minimum number of years. Time for oppo to raise this up.

SINGAPORE - An unemployed man was jailed for nine weeks on Friday (June 10) for molesting a woman on board an MRT train.

Indian national Godiyal Pramod, 37, who is a Singapore permanent resident, pleaded guilty to standing behind and rubbing himself repeatedly against a 21-year-old woman on the train travelling from City Hall to Bugis MRT station on May 4 last year.

A court heard that the woman boarded the train at City Hall at about 6pm that day and was going to meet her boyfriend at Bugis.

As the train was crowded, she stood close to the middle of the cabin. Pramod positioned himself behind her.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Tan Soo Tet said that initially, the woman did not realise that the contact between Pramod and her was deliberate.

She moved towards the train doors to distance herself but Pramod followed and kept rubbing himself against her buttocks.

She could see that it was Pramod through the reflection in the glass panels of the train doors.

When the train arrived at the Bugis MRT station, she alighted, followed by Pramod. She later told her boyfriend about the incident and they reported it to the SMRT staff.

Pramod's lawyer Amarjit Singh Sidhu said in mitigation that his client's wife and his young daughter have been receiving financial help from the Ministry of Social and Family Development since May this year.

He said Pramod is deeply remorseful and felt that he has let his family, friends and most importantly, himself, down.

A second similar charge was taken into consideration in sentencing.

Pramod could have been jailed for up to two years, fined, caned or received any combined punishment.

i am not being cruel. all should be sent back to india.
not contribution to the society but to create more crime.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
7943ff96c8394fcb91575c88f6fda885.png

It's not supposed to a mitigation. It's meant to be a threat - that if the MSF cannot feed him, he will molest more Singaporean girls on the train.

Why am I not surprised that the lawyer is an Indian bayi ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pramod's lawyer Amarjit Singh Sidhu said in mitigation that his client's wife and his young daughter have been receiving financial help from the Ministry of Social and Family Development since May this year.

You should change the caption of the thread to :

"Indian shitizens threatened to molest more girls on the train if MSF cannot find him a a job."

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should change the caption of the thread to :

"Indian shitizens threatened to molest more girls on the train if MSF cannot find him a a job."

PR no work can get help from governement? i do not know about it.
then got free medication not if no working?

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
The husband did the crime so got to do the time. His crime has nothing to do with his family members. Singaporeans need to be more compassionate.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to free trade agreement with India, the Ah Nehs are special people here. And there is no limits on the number of Ah Nehs who can come.

Thanks to Vivian, Tharman and Shamu for making this the most hideous free trade agreement ever signed by a sovereign nation. The three are traitors and should be dealt as such when the PAP falls.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to free trade agreement with India, the Ah Nehs are special people here. And there is no limits on the number of Ah Nehs who can come.

Thanks to Vivian, Tharman and Shamu for making this the most hideous free trade agreement ever signed by a sovereign nation. The three are traitors and should be dealt as such when the PAP falls.

You left out one crucial one. Both thumbs up !

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These shit skins are the worst but dunno why only prc get targeted.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If foreigners are so well taken care of, I am sure sinkies are doing very well.

Brother Mojito, what fuck LOGI is that, I am sorry, although I do have a post graduate degree, but I still could not figure out this logic,. Of course, I am not from law, may be that is the reason, can you elaborate a little, thanks.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to a MIW, there is NO poor people in Sinkiepore.

So, since budgeted already the funds, might as well give to PR to feed their family so that the man has time to commit crime, thereby creating jobs for poodles, lawyers Judges and all those working in the court process.

See? Just a small amount created so many jobs! Foreigners create jobs for sinkies is the truth.

Oh, just in case someone brought up our old folks live in subsistence picking up cardboards and cleaning food court tables, a learned minister just said they are not poor but love doing that for self-worth and excercise. Else too bored sitting at home looking at their cpf statements.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
According to a MIW, there is NO poor people in Sinkiepore.

I agree with the MIW that there are no poor in Singapore. Poor looks like this :

54b013bad6153.jpg

Low income does not mean poor.

Poor is when there is no food on the table, no running water, no toilet, no money and no hope.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
People, let me tell you. I hv tested the system. Yes, they do vet your
background. If your timing is right and honest interview with supporting docs., you get it.

For eg. I got free medical(surgery n ward), but limited to 6 mths only, knowing my financial b/g.

Right timing. At that time, couple n son(just graduated from oversea and job hunting) jobless.
Couple do not need to work, anyway.
2nd son still in local U. (also on scholarship) . Note that 1st son can be sent
oversea for 3 years with valid reason.(I shall not say)

So, you see. The $$ is there for the raiders. More could be done strictly speaking.
With my NRIC no, they could know how much I am worth and refused me.
But they did not......The system is FUCKED, as tested.

jw5

Loyal
People, let me tell you. I hv tested the system. Yes, they do vet your
background. If your timing is right and honest interview with supporting docs., you get it.

For eg. I got free medical(surgery n ward), but limited to 6 mths only, knowing my financial b/g.

Right timing. At that time, couple n son(just graduated from oversea and job hunting) jobless.
Couple do not need to work, anyway.
2nd son still in local U. (also on scholarship) . Note that 1st son can be sent
oversea for 3 years with valid reason.(I shall not say)

So, you see. The $$ is there for the raiders. More could be done strictly speaking.
With my NRIC no, they could know how much I am worth and refused me.
But they did not......The system is FUCKED, as tested.

They can't be bothered to check your properties and bank balances lah. Give you the aid (not their money also), and less work for them. :biggrin: