• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Takes The Easy Way Out But Causes More Harm

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual pap takes the easy way out but will instead cause more harm than good.

1. Banning the internet for the civil service is a step backwards and is the easiest path to take.

2. Denying that poor and aged Singaporeans need help is the easiest way out.

3. Implementing Medishield Life is the easiest way to con Singaporeans that pap has solved the health cost problem

4. Importing cheap foreign labour is the easiest way to try to mitigate pap's greed for charging high rentals

PAP seeks paths of least resistance to difficult problems. But by doing that, pap has caused more harm and more problems

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaacob pats himself in the back by saying that other countries try to learn from the pap on how to ban internet.

How laughable! What a bluff. What is there to learn abt banning the internet?

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaacob pats himself in the back by saying that other countries try to learn from the pap on how to ban internet.

How laughable! Want to bluff also dont know how to bluff. What is there to learn abt banning the internet?

A mongrel when is well fed by his Master will be an excellent watch dog.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A mongrel when is well fed by his Master will be an excellent watch dog.

Banning internet to all civil servants is an easy solution...but is that the best solution? What are the costs to the Civil Service with such a ban? Did MICA do a thorough study on the implications of such a ban?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a VG solution for old fat lee junior. SInce he is so incompetent poor fellow like us will hv to advice him.

back to fax machine style system.

start faxing.

1. Banning the internet for the civil service is a step backwards and is the easiest path to take.

3. Implementing Medishield Life is the easiest way to con Singaporeans that pap has solved the health care problem

4. Importing cheap foreign labour is the easiest way to try to mitigate pap's greed for charging high rentals

PAP seeks paths of least resistance to difficult problems. But by doing that, pap has caused more harm and more problems

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha..Definitely no hackers with facsimile system.

Facsimile system is a good system, there was a facsimile machine in a office I was in charge of, that, has a "secret" admin access, that store all incoming & outgoing in memory. What I usually does is, every day..when all is out of the office I print out everything & gets to read, staff applying for jobs elsewhere...love notes to..... someone in office have a secret house in Malaysia & is faxing renovation plans, one of the manager telling lies on " marketing figures" in weekly returns to head office... & so forth.

I am the "hacker"...:biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facsimile system is a good system, there was a facsimile machine in a office I was in charge of, that, has a "secret" admin access, that store all incoming & outgoing in memory. What I usually does is, every day..when all is out of the office I print out everything & gets to read, staff applying for jobs elsewhere...love notes to..... someone in office have a secret house in Malaysia & is faxing renovation plans, one of the manager telling lies on " marketing figures" in weekly returns to head office... & so forth.

Yaacob is good for fac system. will Yaacob and pap do more harm than good?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are FB and Twitter banned too?

The truth is PAP does not listen to your grouses no more, 70% has given them full autonomy to do as they please. Even if tmr Ass Loogn turn tis state to Army rule to protect his dynasty, all his yes man will agree whole heartedly.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is PAP does not listen to your grouses no more, 70% has given them full autonomy to do as they please. Even if tmr Ass Loogn turn tis state to Army rule to protect his dynasty, all his yes man will agree whole heartedly.

pap not listening to wise advice will lead to its downfall

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
he really got say dat ah? ...

he shud go ask nus 2 organise corse on dat ...

From SPH dated 12 Jun:

"Probably the first country to do so, Singapore's decision to delink its government computers from the Internet could spur other nations to take a similar step.

Minister for Communications and Information Yaacob Ibrahim said yesterday that since The Straits Times reported last week that 100,000 government computers will no longer have direct access to the Web from next May, other countries have expressed interest.

"You'll be very surprised at the kind of responses I received from my counterparts. They want to know how we do it," he said. "In fact, I was seated at a dinner and one of the ambassadors said 'We were surprised that you decided to do it and we want to learn from you because we think this should be done'."

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am surprised people got the time to be so kaypoh. Remind me of a company I once worked in where the GM was so free that he played office politics. He would go to one dept & people one thing then go to another dept & say something else. His intention was to sabo people he perceived as threats to his position.

This was before emails existed & faxes was the primary means of communication. This company insisted that copies of all incoming & outgoing faxes had to be kept . You can imagine how overworked the photocopier machine was making all these copies. In fact the GM had an argument with the photocopier salesman over this because the photocopiers were prematurely breaking down due to this heavy work load.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised people got the time to be so kaypoh. Remind me of a company I once worked in where the GM was so free that he played office politics. He would go to one dept & people one thing then go to another dept & say something else. His intention was to sabo people he perceived as threats to his position.

This was before emails existed & faxes was the primary means of communication. This company insisted that copies of all incoming & outgoing faxes had to be kept . You can imagine how overworked the photocopier machine was making all these copies. In fact the GM had an argument with the photocopier salesman over this because the photocopiers were prematurely breaking down due to this heavy work load.

Office politics kill. PAP's politics kill Singapore

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

3. Implementing Medishield Life is the easiest way to con Singaporeans that pap has solved the health cost problem

In other words , pass the problems on from them to you. And 70% of Singaporeans agree this is a good thing.