• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat can sg survive a heavy aerial bombardment by enemy air forces in a real war?

brucelee777

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like how the USA plummeted iraq into a bowl of porridge with their shock and awe air strikes. Can sg survive a massive air strike by enemy air forces?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like how the USA plummeted iraq into a bowl of porridge with their shock and awe air strikes. Can sg survive a massive air strike by enemy air forces?

in order to enter our airspace, they required permission from our neighbor.
if threat is from neighbor, our warhead is sufficient to counter them. we have high tech missle bought from usa.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was talking to someone yesterday. We are talking about the topic whereby Johore will breakaway from KL.

I immediately thought of war will be brought towards Singapore after JOHORE declare independence. KL will launch a full assault down South. Johore will surely align their interest with Singapore before declaring independence from Malaysia.

Next step, Singapore will surely send in troops to defend JOHOR. I imagine we trudging through the acres and acres of forested area in JB make my leg turn jelly by thinking of it. Much less then doing the actual things.

Imagine fighting in this forested area. Then fighting in build up area..... we need to have our own version of iron Dome ready for such scenario.

Thinking of being commanded by our paper General who has little or no war experienced. NS men may not be killed by the enemies, but by the paper general.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Americans n nato have in large moved from high collateral damage to specific targetting. Greater destruction wud come from cluster bomb by russian, mustard gassing by 3rd world n chlorine gassing by isis

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Which enemy Air Force would launch such an air strike?. Be specific, which enemy country are you talking about? I give you a hint. If 10 countries fought each other over possession of a town, NO ONE wants to accidentally blow up the only whore house in that town.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
in order to enter our airspace, they required permission from our neighbor.
if threat is from neighbor, our warhead is sufficient to counter them. we have high tech missle bought from usa.

Who gives a shit about getting permission from a country to enter its airspace in order to attack another country? Are u even hearing yourself?

Enemy Strike Force - "Ahh, Subang Control, we request permission to enter your airspace"
Subang Control - "Identify yourself"
Enemy Strike Force - "Ah, we are a strike package of 50 aircraft, with a top cover of 25 fighters and got tankers and EW a/c too"
Subang Control - " WTF!! State your purpose"
Enemy Strike Force - "Its Like that, we are on our way to bomb your neighbour hor, and we request permission to enter your airspace"
Subang Control - "Like that ah, carry on. Good luck. Give them hell. V for Victory"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I was talking to someone yesterday. We are talking about the topic whereby Johore will breakaway from KL.

I immediately thought of war will be brought towards Singapore after JOHORE declare independence. KL will launch a full assault down South. Johore will surely align their interest with Singapore before declaring independence from Malaysia.

Next step, Singapore will surely send in troops to defend JOHOR. I imagine we trudging through the acres and acres of forested area in JB make my leg turn jelly by thinking of it. Much less then doing the actual things.

Imagine fighting in this forested area. Then fighting in build up area..... we need to have our own version of iron Dome ready for such scenario.

Thinking of being commanded by our paper General who has little or no war experienced. NS men may not be killed by the enemies, but by the paper general.

Johore is not going to break away. And even if they do, they will not align themselves with Singapore. They would rather cut their penis off then align themselves with a Chinese non muslim country. And if they every allow the SAF into their state, it will be much harder to get them out.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johor declare independent ? Surely it's jest. That playboy prince will simply kow tow to the ringgits that Najib wave in front of him plus the various concessions.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unless singapore possess a whole bunch of S300 PUM missiles and those BUK Mii missles that shot down m&d airlines for short to mid range encounters,we are pretty much fucked.

[video=youtube;KDiLEyT9spI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDiLEyT9spI[/video]

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few terrorist attacks will bring down SG lah.
No need waste time air strike.
LHL should think like Trump, now ban internet, next ban Muslim, then ban Filipino, PRC, Indian, and finally, ban oppositions.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
A few terrorist attacks will bring down SG lah.
No need waste time air strike.
LHL should think like Trump, now ban internet, next ban Muslim, then ban Filipino, PRC, Indian, and finally, ban oppositions.

He is the biggest terrorist, he should suicide bomb himself. U don't believe me, ask yourself whether you dare to openly criticize him and the PAP in your workplace, school or even on social media like Facebook. If you don't dare, that means he has terrorize you into submission.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the biggest terrorist, he should suicide bomb himself. U don't believe me, ask yourself whether you dare to openly criticize him and the PAP in your workplace, school or even on social media like Facebook. If you don't dare, that means he has terrorize you into submission.

I actually did that in my workplace arguing with my pro PAP colleagues. I usually win the arguments.
When they had nothing else to reason out, you can see they can't accept the truth.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why would anyone want to bombard SG in the first place?we are just a tiny red dot more insignificant than Marseilles.when questioned,90 percent of ang mohs think Singapore is a province of China.we have no natural resources,very little land.most of our nation's wealth are trapped in HDB flats,which are basically concrete pigeon holes designed as ponzi schemes to extract sinkies' wealth over the course of their working lives and are worthless if u try to capture them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I actually did that in my workplace arguing with my pro PAP colleagues. I usually win the arguments.
When they had nothing else to reason out, you can see they can't accept the truth.

Usually, when I debate with pro PAP idiots, I never lose. Eventually one of 2 things happen in my experience. One is, as you said, they can't accept the truth because they are so brainwashed by the PAP, and they think you are wrong even when you present proof and logic that they cannot argue against. The second type of people believe you, and they can open their eyes after what you say. But they still cannot accept it because internally, they are coming to grips with the fact they have been wrong all these years, and they have been taken as suckers and the truth is so bad they just rather deny it and not accept it.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to bomb sinkiepore, the foreigners like to watch low IQ sinkies fuck themselves until they orgasm.