• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat loser guys how to pass time?

brucelee777

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low income=loser in sg

no interest in PC gaming and no money to play with cars. Lost interest in EPL, bowling and snooker too. Forever alone as well. Anyone in the same boat? How to cope like this? Any recommendations on what to do in free time?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low income=loser in sg

no interest in PC gaming and no money to play with cars. Lost interest in EPL, bowling and snooker too. Forever alone as well. Anyone in the same boat? How to cope like this? Any recommendations on what to do in free time?

brother..u can go healthy joint massage and find those chatty girl who can engage in conversation. at least you wont be bored and it keep you relax

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Low income=loser in sg

I am a super low income earner , previously earning 3k after I self terminate myself from previous job as a living statue I am now earning 500 to 800 per mth. But I have a decent sum of money in the bank. Am I a loser?

Anyway you can read up my previous post on how to enjoy own company without having to spend much money. By doing this we can become a winner .

brucelee777

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought of all the free and good activities thanks to Sochi bro.. we can also try carrom, kite flying, model kit assembly, remote control cars, drones, etc. The list is endless! Its time we learn to enjoy our own company instead of viewing the state of being alone as always bad and negative!

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a super low income earner , previously earning 3k after I self terminate myself from previous job as a living statue I am now earning 500 to 800 per mth. But I have a decent sum of money in the bank. Am I a loser?

Anyway you can read up my previous post on how to enjoy own company without having to spend much money. By doing this we can become a winner .

how much????????

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Low income=loser in sg

Ask Tonychat. He is able to advise you how he spends his free time.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
go sign up join SAF full time.

their RO sheet training program will keep you busy of the rest of your life till 45.

after that PAP will give you their GLC post in PA to screw more of their girls for free as long don't get caught.

Low income=loser in sg

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
go sign up join SAF full time.

their RO sheet training program will keep you busy of the rest of your life till 45.

after that PAP will give you their GLC post in PA to screw more of their girls for free as long don't get caught.

Join grassroots and know some girls

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
learn how to play the saxophone and go serenade at a gay club.when u do that,all the gays will come to you,all the sunshine and flowers and unicorns will be in the air and u will have the time of ur life.

remember to wear a tshirt that says "open for business" pointing to ur ass.

[video=youtube;9x0ShHsdm8k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x0ShHsdm8k[/video]

Last edited: