• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ruler Loong's turn to look stupid while defending Internet ban

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the 154th ranked Mouthpiece

hxxp://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/cutting-internet-access-necessary-to-keep-govt-data-secure-pm-lee

YANGON - Banning Internet access from the work computers of public serfs is "absolutely the cheapest" to keep regime's data secure, said Ruler Loong.

Peasantpore has seen cheaper cyber attacks on its system in the past few years and takes these security threats seriously, he said, explaining the decision to reporters at the end of his official visit to junta infested Burma on Thursday.

From May next year, all 100,000 computers in use by the public serfs will be banned from accessing Internet.

To cut cost, web surfing, however, is allowed but only on employees' personal mobile devices. High ranking lackeys will be given additional Internet enabled computers, a common North Korean practice.

The move is wayang by IDA and CSA donkeys to show they are on their toes in plugging potential leaks from work e-mail and shared documents amid heightened security threats.

Ruler Loong, speaking yesterday at the end of a visit to Burma, highlighted he is pleased with the cheap Jewish air-gap solution and praised the North Koreans for their tight internet control.

Ruler Loong (centre), who is on an official three-day visit to curry favour with Lady Aung-Sung, talks with Burmese peasants during the opening ceremony of the Peasantpore-Burma Sex Training Institute in Yangon.

Ruler Loong was 'volunteer No. 1' to test not having direct Internet access but old peasants said life was easier for him since he has an army of lackeys to do all his paper work

Foreign Minion Anti-Gay & $3 Vivian says segregating secure systems and banning internet is a cheap and profitable move.

MOE serf teachers will still have Internet access on their work computers after CSA donkeys realised the goondu nature of their plan.

The Head Donkey of Peasantpore's Cyber Sex Agency said that banning the internet reduce costs and he wonders why he didn't think of this cheap trick.

Ruler Loong crowed: "Last time, Anonymous threaten us, the inept IDA last minute install patch and new security appliances, crashed our GDC and made us look like donkeys. I see the Jews and North Koreans got good ideas to ban internet, so I ask my lackeys to learn from them."

He added: "The cost savings will give Ho Jinx more money to invest overseas.

"Ang Moh consultants says even with Air-Gap, the Iranian Centrifuges Fiasco proved banning the Internet is useless. But as usual, peasants are stupid, if we kenna hacked, at least CSA and IDA can say got air-gap still kenna hacked better than kenna hacked without banning Internet."

In fact, Ruler Loong claimed he was an early adopter of the new system, after being advised by the cheap Jews and North Koreans that banning internet is a good idea.

"For me, no internet never mind, because lackeys do all the data collection, I just simply read, preside over debates and decide," he said.

Ruler Loong added that he "locked down" from the Internet on his work computer at the beginning of the year (2016).

His assessment? "Of course, this Sammyboy is a nuisance, it takes some getting used to that the Yankees allow the site to be up."

What he has now are two separate systems, one for email and another for internet browsing, he said.

"Unless you as high ranking like me, you want to surf the Internet, bring your own laptop or mobile phones."

He pointed out that other lackeys, including the Ministry of Vassal Affairs and Sex Defence Baboons, already operate in this way but are still hacked.

He added: "I know it is a crap idea from CSA and IDA to meet their KPI but the cost savings are too good to pass.

Ruler Loong said that schools are exempted.

"Many teachers are already fed up with red tape, if ban their internet, they sure revolt and how students access the Internet? Hence I told CSA and IDA, their donkey antics stop at schools," he said.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Die! Singapore press freedom index goes a few notches down after this action!

The absolute cheapest way is not to allow computers, mobile devices and phones for government servants. This is totally true when you discount economic costs of not have them. We do not calculate economic costs here, evidently, when your SMRT causes delays. If you believe that the GDP per capita is 85KUSD in Singapore, every hour can cost up to 10USD in GDP generated per persion. Multiply that with the 2.9 million ridership before multiplying lost income due to no contact time with retail shops and F&B, what do you think?

Ban it all for Lee and gang.

BTW, do you think all this will stop the PRC from still dropping a note to Lee when they feel like it, saying," I still know what you did last night and what you are doing now"

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Civil service should just go back to inter-office meno-shoving days before internet, or even computers were easily available.

At least create jobs for the office runner, which were made redundant since introduction of emails and computers back in the early 80s.