• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious New Polls show UK to exit Euro

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: be prepared for brexit!

britain should go back to being a colonial empire,that way they cant say fuck you to the european union.im sure alot of countries and states are ready to sign up now,singapore,hong kong,australia,fiji,india,all the african nations,straits settlement.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thank God that I cleared my Pound at 1.9830.

Now it has plunged down to 1.8222.
Great move. I think Brit would exit. Free trade and labour mobility causes greater social ills then benefits in the long run.

Middle class Brits are not as silly as US. I hope Brit exit would give momentum to US to vote in Donald duck and it would lead to de-globisation and protectionalism. The world cannot survive on abusing the availability of cheap labour with the rich becoming richer. The middle class faces the the blunt of the negative impact. Britexit is the start of the revolution by the middle class. Just my layman's view.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
BREXIT is official, UK conceded. Populism won, today is a new day for the world, wait for EU and Wall Street opening, pound already a falling stone.

It is obvious that PAP is King of Populism, that was how PAP was one of the very few ruling parties which did not see regime change in the last election, this little red dot is confirmed GONE case, thanks to the cons of PAP plus a master con.

“The exit poll results [for “Brexit”] should be available to the hedge funds before markets close on Thursday. If Leave wins, we may see a huge collapse in stock prices, the pound sterling, and the euro on late Thursday. We could also see a spike in the price of gold.”
Well, Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers… and Billionaire George Soros are forecasting something similar….
They said when the clock strikes 5:00pm EST tomorrow, a “Black Friday” could quickly follow…
The time is quickly approaching. You have less than 24 hours to act on my instructions.
Click here now to learn the potential fallout from tomorrow's urgent vote.
http://research.agorafinancial.com/...42895&u=4644771&l=223924&r=MC2&vid=NtphCu&g=0

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great move. I think Brit would exit. Free trade and labour mobility causes greater social ills then benefits in the long run.

Middle class Brits are not as silly as US. I hope Brit exit would give momentum to US to vote in Donald duck and it would lead to de-globisation and protectionalism. The world cannot survive on abusing the availability of cheap labour with the rich becoming richer. The middle class faces the the blunt of the negative impact. Britexit is the start of the revolution by the middle class. Just my layman's view.

After UK's exit, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden et al will follow.

Italian PM Stenzo Renzi, France Hollande & Fraulein Angela Merkel's days are numbered.

Brexit will trigger the Euro Union to break up and and thereafter they can all have their borders secured and claim back their sovereignty.

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
BREXIT is official, UK conceded. Populism won, today is a new day for the world, wait for EU and Wall Street opening, pound already a falling stone.

It is obvious that PAP is King of Populism, that was how PAP was one of the very few ruling parties which did not see regime change in the last election, this little red dot is confirmed GONE case, thanks to the cons of PAP plus a master con.

A few days ago an unknown 37 year old female Italian lawyer, Virginia Raggi from the opposition was elected to be Mayor of Rome by a landslide.

It was her unexpected victory that motivated me to liquidate my Pound position before the Brexit referendum.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brexit will not kill off UK; only a weak and clueless PM unable to plan for UK will be the destructive factor. Put an intelligent and effective bloke in the PM seat after Brexit, all will be well.

EU is a dead horse to UK. Get rid of EU and gallop on its own way and speed will make UK great again.

Our next election slogan, must be " get rid of _____ make Singapore Great Again"....or "throw out the rotten cores"..." Uproot the decayed wood & make Singapore Great Again"....:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@1224 hour (Singapore Time), the votes confirmed that UK will leave EU.

The majority of the Scottish voted to remain in EU & the many of the people in Northern Island too..many of the Hongs in Hong Kong & Singapore are Scottish....they are known to be "English Jews"..ha ha ha

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hmm...what a day! i was right afterall, Brexit! today's world market is just the appetizer, wait till you see on coming Monday, more shit on its way!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hmm...what a day! i was right afterall, Brexit! today's world market is just the appetizer, wait till you see on coming Monday, more shit on its way!

you deserve a tiger for finally getting it right.....1st time in your life.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
After UK's exit, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden et al will follow.

Italian PM Stenzo Renzi, France Hollande & Fraulein Angela Merkel's days are numbered.

Brexit will trigger the Euro Union to break up and and thereafter they can all have their borders secured and claim back their sovereignty.

Italy will not, Hiself also a lot of shit. He still have to depend on Europe Union to help him with his debt.
Others may 心痒痒, but they see how the UK now. currency plunge, market crash.
i dont think they willing to risk it.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

normally, when i get it right, i keep quiet but when i am wrong, i tell the whole world.:o

get ready your bullets to buy. every crisis is a chance.

Pound looks attractive. share market too.