• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious New Polls show UK to exit Euro

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huat ah .... new polls show UK is heading to leave the Euro Zone.

Am excited cos I liquidated my GBP and all my properties in London eight months ago.

If UK exits Euro, stock market, GBP and property price will collapse.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huat ah .... new polls show UK is heading to leave the Euro Zone. Am excited cos I liquidated my GBP and all my properties in London eight months ago. If UK exits Euro, stock market, GBP and property price will collapse.
Aiyoh.....I guess you got all mixed up, bruv.

Since when has the UK been a member of the Eurozone?

Yes, she's a member country of the European Union and some say the 52nd state of my adopted country.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The people are fed up for so many of the idiosyncratic rules of the EU. One example is that the UK is required to pay child allowance for Polish workers working in UK when their family is in Poland. Most Brits know that their economy will slide for quite a while but they are prepared to take the hit.

Another is the EU rules on human rights that are exercised by foreign muslim terrorists in the UK that stops them from being deported.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Most Brits know that their economy will slide for quite a while but they are prepared to take the hit ...
dey r definitely much smarter dan sinkies who cant even take it dat their precious pigeon holes lag others in upgrading ...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If UK had adopted euro, their products would be competitive like germany's and their industries would be thriving. Instead, the stregth of the sterling forcing many industries especially steel to go bust. German steel industrues are thriving. Just look at thyssen krup.
I think japanese automakers currently based in UK will expand or relocate to europe if uk leaves unkess they have huge market share in uk.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
EU Referendum: Massive swing to Brexit - with just 12 days to go. Continue reading:

Barack Hussein Obama urges UK to remain in the EU. Full story:

brexit-michael-gove-boris-johnson_0.jpg

Exclusive: Polling carried out for ‘The Independent’ shows that 55 per cent of UK voters intend to vote for Britain to leave the EU in the 23 June referendum.

The Brits are showing Barrack Hussein Obama "the up-you Jack sign" for attempting to interfere that UK remains in the EU.

David Cameron's days as PM are numbered and Boris Johnson shall be the new PM.

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
ASEAN must never be so integrated like EU or share a common monetary system like Eurozone.
If yes, I will sell all SGD and hold USD

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ASEAN must never be so integrated like EU or share a common monetary system like Eurozone.
If yes, I will sell all SGD and hold USD

johore sultan very ambitious, he wants to replicate a s'pore model. but seemingly, the trend in SEA to split up is more likely than integration.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
my scout in ireland says he is voting for brexit but many are voting to stay. so i am going to position probably next friday..

i dun trust the news coming from UK hyping on brexit, it's all tabloid.

Not sure about Wales but England wanna leave, Scotland and Northern Ireland wanna stay.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about Wales but England wanna leave, Scotland and Northern Ireland wanna stay.

hmm....like that, i think brexit is bad for short term but long term it seems good for UK. could brexit be a trigger for other european countries to follow suit?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm....like that, i think brexit is bad for short term but long term it seems good for UK. could brexit be a trigger for other european countries to follow suit?

Just on the migrant crisis alone would be good enough for Britain to leave the EU........
Why would they stay on don't make any sense........

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just on the migrant crisis alone would be good enough for Britain to leave the EU........
Why would they stay on don't make any sense........

i think UK got some sort of trade agreement with the EURO, if this break up, for instance, they may have to find their own way to sign their own agreement with china and losing any free trade agreement with some rich EURO countries. in current global climate, if brits are smart, they'd choose to stay on. if they leave, it only show they have ego over their brains.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The people are fed up for so many of the idiosyncratic rules of the EU. One example is that the UK is required to pay child allowance for Polish workers working in UK when their family is in Poland. Most Brits know that their economy will slide for quite a while but they are prepared to take the hit.

Another is the EU rules on human rights that are exercised by foreign muslim terrorists in the UK that stops them from being deported.

You are indeed ignorant.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Brits need to learn the hard way how important Europe is to them.

I hope they vote exit and the fun begins.

UK needs Europe more than the latter needs UK. UK won't have a special relationship with the US if it is not part of EU.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's another headache

Scotland threatened to leave UK if UK leaves EU.
However, in the 2014 Scottish independence referendum, about 45% is keen to leave UK.
This means that the pro-independents in Scotland will likely vote for Brexit, giving Brexit at least 45% support from Scotland (although most Scottish want to stay in EU).
My enemy's enemy is my friend.

Looks like even the strongest objects in UK (Scotland) is not giving to help the situation.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huat ah .... new polls show UK is heading to leave the Euro Zone.

Am excited cos I liquidated my GBP and all my properties in London eight months ago.

If UK exits Euro, stock market, GBP and property price will collapse.

Populism will prevail, my bet is Br exit (OUT), although I believe that the cost would be too high at this stage, for example, more than 50% of UK current trade is with EU, although trade with emerging economies now 13% is the only one on upwards trend, but it costs them too much at this stage.