• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Ah Loong is dumber than LKY!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
His PAPA gave us the internet but his son taketh away!! Still can defend some more NahBay!

Or his advisers are just plain dumb?

Bangkokpost.com : Most recent
Singapore PM defends government internet blockage
Today, 8:45 AM
SINGAPORE - Singapore's prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has defended the country's controversial decision to cut off civil servants' work computers from the Internet, calling the move "absolutely necessary" to keep information systems secure.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is like buying padlocks after thieves stole their stuff.

In PAP's case, the huge number of FTs are all over INSIDE maintaining the systems. What's the difference to isolate the system then?

SG is probably the only laughing stock in the world to cut of external access after allowing it for years!

Progress?

Exceptionally Amazing leaders.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah loong will retard Internet growth in Singapore by at least ten years.

Because they dunno how to configure the firewall properly.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
is like buying padlocks after thieves stole their stuff.

In pap's case, the huge number of fts are all over inside maintaining the systems. What's the difference to isolate the system then?

Sg is probably the only laughing stock in the world to cut of external access after allowing it for years!

Progress?

exceptionally amazing leaders.

i call him a dim-wit.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe got FT ah neh fingerprints all over this......cannot handle it.......give a solution to chop it off....no need to handle anymore....and be hailed a genius:biggrin:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Hsien Loong walks into DBS to cash a cheque.

Surrounded by a large entourage of bodyguards, he approaches the cashier. “Good morning Ma’am, could you please cash this cheque for me please?”

The cashier replies, "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your IC?"

Lee Hsien Loong: "Truthfully, I did not bring my IC with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, the Prime Minister of Singapore!"

Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations, monitoring of the banks, security hacks and loopholes etc, I must insist on seeing your IC."

Lee Hsien Loong: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am!"

Cashier: "I am sorry sir, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them. I cannot lose my job… I… I… I need to support my elderly parents... they can’t withdraw their CPF money."

Lee Hsien Loong: "I understand your concerns, but I am urging you to please cash this cheque. I really need to buy a gift for Ho Ching for her birthday!"

Cashier: “Look, how about this. One day, Fandi Ahmad came in without his IC. To prove he was Fandi Ahmad, he took out his football and lobbed it into the dustbin at the other side of the room. With that shot, we knew he was Fandi Ahmad and cashed his cheque. Another time, Feng Tianwei came in without her IC. She pulled out her table tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot where the ball landed in my coffee cup. With that shot, we cashed her cheque. So, sir, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the Prime Minister of Singapore?”

Lee Hsien Loong stood there thinking, and thinking, and finally says: "Honestly, there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do and I don’t have a clue."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. Prime Minister?"

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
His PAPA gave us the internet but his son taketh away!! Still can defend some more NahBay!

SINGAPORE - Singapore's prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has defended the country's controversial decision to cut off civil servants' work computers from the Internet, calling the move "absolutely necessary" to keep information systems secure.

Why do they need ONE WHOLE YEAR to block it? Super "efficient". By the end of the one year whatever info they want to protect will already be spread millions of times around the world.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same category as this ah bui kia? He also ban internet in his country!!

Kim_Jong_Un_3523321k.jpg

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He allowed toxic and contaminated food stuff to be imported here from Fukushima.

He wants us to be like him..cancer stricken..

He is not only dim-witted but also black hearted.

He behaves like Abe. BTW, the waters have brought radiation around the entire coastal lines of Japan. Now all seafood from Japan is contaminated.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

now i know internet was invented by LKY