• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Euro 2016: Give Ball,Eat Ball,Bola Jalan..etc,Cum Share Ur Lobang Here.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Good evening to all bola kakis..with the ongoing Copa America and the Euro 2016 starting tomorow..the football fever is back again and its time to for me CARI MAKAN.
this time i promise i will not let history repeat itself over and over again..like the $11k i lost in the last world cup..
Looking at all the teams playing in this championship i think this is the most open Euro 2016 and i believe a outsider will win this cup with juicy odds.
after spending many hours and sleepless night studying the form book i narrow down to Republic Of Ireland,France and Portugal and one of them will win...forget about England,i've had enough of them..i should have run road by now supporting them since i was a kid..
but seriously seriously to all the bola kakis who really are confuse and want to CARI MAKAN,i urge you all to take this simple piece of advise from..

if you can't decide whether to give or eat ball, always eat ball. give ball always die one lah. :biggrin:

I can attest this simple method works for me..in recent time i discipline myself and give this a trial run and bloody hell it works.
even my bookie got a shock and ask me how cum i am so discipline now from always give ball to eat ball now.
when punters give ball i just close my eyes and eat the ball..no need to listen to professional tipsters or my bookies last minute kangtow saying they got top secret info the goalie or referee is on the take to kelong the match..

this time i promise myself not to let history repeat itself over and over again like the $11k i lost during last world cup...i dun want to end up like the many many punters that i know of..some run road..and some really died of heart attack RIP.

Tomorow opening match France vs Romania....who will win?

xYxQmrx.jpg

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess its either a yawning draw or a puny 1-0 for da home team! History always repeat itself...cheers!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In big competitors always makan ball first and talk later.
When you eat ball and the match start you are leading already

Lukaku

Alfrescian
Loyal

France v Romania preview: Pressure on hosts as Euro 2016 begins

Chris Myson

hTNPgKs.jpg

The first match of Euro 2016 begins as Les Bleus take on Anghel Iordanescu's experienced side in the opener

Hosts France kick off Euro 2016 against Romania at Stade de France on Friday, with Didier Deschamps' men rated as the favourites to win the tournament.

Two-time winners France are hoping to match Germany and Spain – teams who represent their main rivals for glory this year - by winning a third continental title.

Les Bleus are looking to become the first host nation to triumph in the competition since they achieved the feat themselves in 1984, but recent editions have seen them fail to make it beyond the quarter-finals since winning their last title in 2000.

France come into the event in fine form having won nine of their last 10 matches after rounding off their preparation with a 3-0 win over Scotland last Saturday.

Deschamps has a key selection dilemma in attack after star striker Karim Benzema was not considered for selection due to an ongoing legal investigation into an alleged plot to blackmail fellow international Mathieu Valbuena.

Antoine Griezmann is almost certain to fill one of the three attacking positions, with Kingsley Coman, Andre-Pierre Gignac, Olivier Giroud, Anthony Martial and Dimitri Payet fighting over the other two spots.

Giroud has been receiving a negative reaction from some parts of the France support despite scoring seven goals in his last five starts, while Payet produced a trademark free-kick to seal victory over Cameroon on May 30 – form which perhaps gives that duo the edge.

"Griezmann is happy," Deschamps said to L'Equipe ahead of the match. "He had a long season with Atletico and our main priority was to give him some rest before the start of the tournament.

"Antoine has certain qualities that make him one of the best attackers around in Europe. He has always been a good player, but he has become more consistent.

"He will be ready, but he will not necessarily be the leader of our attack. I have six attackers with a lot of quality and with different profiles."

After Lassana Diarra's injury, Leicester City's N'Golo Kante is hoping to fill the final midfield spot alongside Blaise Matuidi and Paul Pogba, while Adil Rami appears to have won the race to partner Laurent Koscielny at centre-back with a number of key defenders – including Raphael Varane – out injured.

With France seen as the team to beat in the competition, Europe may be expecting a home victory against Romania, but the visitors are not to be underestimated despite having only ever won one of their 13 Euros matches, a result which came against England at Euro 2000.

Les Bleus may be unbeaten in 10 matches against Romania, but four of the last five meetings have ended in draws, while Anghel Iordanescu's men had the best defensive record in qualifying – only conceding twice in 10 games.

The two nations have met twice before in the tournament's group stages, with France winning 1-0 in 1996 and a 0-0 draw at Euro 2008.

Romania are not a squad of seasoned internationals, though. The visitors have the second least experienced squad at the tournament with their 23 players having an average of just 22.4 caps at the start of June.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please explain.
What do you mean by "eat ball"
"give ball"?
Thank you

Give ball means taking the favourite to win. If u give 1/2 ball, your team must win. If you give 21/2 ball, your team need to win by 3 goals. If you give 2, 21/2 ball, a 2 goal victory means you lose half bet.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
DateMATCHTIME(MYT)VENUE
11 JuneFrance vs Romania (Group A)3:00 AMSaint-Denis
11 JuneAlbania vs Switzerland (Group A)9:00 PMLens
12 JuneWales vs Slovakia (Group B)12:00 AMBordeaux
12 JuneEngland vs Russia (Group B)3:00 AMMarseille
12 JuneTurkey vs Croatia (Group D)9:00 PMParis
13 JunePoland vs Norther Ireland (Group C)12:00 AMNice
13 JuneGermany vs Ukraine (Group C)3:00 AMLille
13 JuneSpain vs Czech Republic (Group D)9:00 PMToulouse
14 JuneItaly vs Belgium (Group E)12:00 AMSaint-Denis
14 JuneSweden vs Republic of Ireland (Group E)3:00 AMLyon
15 JuneAustria vs Hungary (Group F)12:00 AMBordeaux
15 JunePortugal vs Iceland (Group F)3:00 AMSaint-Étienne
16 JuneEngland vs Wales (Group B)9:00 PMLille
16 JuneRomania vs Switzerland(Group A)12:00 AMParis
16 JuneFrance vs Albania (Group A)3:00 AMMarseille
16 JuneSlovakia vs Russia (Group B)9:00 PM Lens
17 JuneUkraine vs Norther Ireland (Group C)12:00 AMLyon
17 JuneGermany vs Poland (Group C)3:00 AMSaint-Denis
17 JuneItaly vs Sweden (Group E)9:00 PMToulouse
18 JuneCzech Republic vs Croatia (Group D)12:00 AMSaint-Étienne
18 JuneTurkey vs Spain (Group D)3:00 AMNice
18 JuneBelgium vs Republic of Ireland (Group E)9:00 PMBordeaux
19 JuneIceland vs Hungary (Group F)12:00 AMMarseille
19 JunePortugal vs Austria (Group F)3:00 AMParis
20 JuneFrance vs Switzerland (Group A)3:00 AMLille
20 JuneRomania vs Albania (Group A)3:00 AMLyon
21 JuneRussia vs Wales (Group B)3:00 AMToulouse
21 JuneEngland vs Slovakia (Group B)3:00 AMSaint-Étienne
22 JuneUkraine vs Poland (Group C)12:00 AMMarseille
22 JuneGermany vs Norther Ireland (Group C)12:00 AMParis
22 JuneCzech Republic vs Turkey (Group D)3:00 AMLens
22 JuneSpain vs Croatia (Group D)3:00 AMBordeaux
23 JuneItaly vs Republic of Ireland (Group E)3:00 AMAllianz Riviera, Nice
23 JuneBelgium vs Sweden (Group E)3:00 AMLille
23 JuneIceland vs Austria (Group F)12:00 AMStade de France, Saint-Denis
23 JunePortugal vs Hungary (Group F)12:00 AMLyon
25 JuneRunner-up A v Runner-up C (1st Match R of 16)9:00 PMGeoffroy-Guichard,
Saint-Etienne
26 JuneWinner D vs 3rd Place B/E/F (2nd Match R of 16)12:00 AM Parc des Princes,
Paris
26 JuneWinner B vs 3rd Place A/C/D (3rd Match R of 16)3:00 AM Stade Bollaert-Delelis,
Lens
26 JuneWinner F vs Runner-up E (4th Match R of 16)9:00 PM Stade de Lyon,
Lyon
27 JuneWinner C vs 3rd Place A/B/F (5th Match R of 16)12:00 AM Grand Stade Lille Métropole,
Lille Métropole
27 JuneWinner E vs Runner-up D (6th Match R of 16)3:00 AM Stadium Municipal,
Toulouse
27 JuneWinner A vs 3rd Place C/D/E (7th Match R of 16)3:00 AMStade de France,
Saint-Denis
28 JuneRunner-up B vs Runner-up F (8th Match R of 16)3:00 AMAllianz Riviera,
Nice (FRA)
01 July1st Quarter Final (Winner of Match 1 vs Match 2)3:00 AM Stade Vélodrome,
Marseille (FRA)
02 July2nd Quarter Final (Winner of Match 1 vs Match 2)3:00 AM Grand Stade Lille Métropole,
Lille Métropole (FRA)
03 July3rd Quarter Final (Winner of Match 1 vs Match 2)3:00 AMNouveau Stade de Bordeaux,
Bordeaux (FRA)
04 July4th Quarter Final (Winner of Match 1 vs Match 2)3:00 AMStade de France,
Saint-Denis (FRA)
07 July1st Semifinal 3:00 AM Stade de Lyon,
Lyon (FRA)
09 July2nd Semifinal 3:00 AMStade Vélodrome,
Marseille (FRA)
10 July The Euro 2016 Final 3:00 AMStade de France,
Saint-Denis (FRA)