• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore teacher blows annual bonuses on Hermes Birkin bags

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
She owns 11 bags from French luxury brand Hermes, four of which are the highly coveted Birkins.

And she is not a "tai tai", or lady of leisure.

Ms A.L. Soh, a primary school teacher of 20 years, has spent her annual bonus for the past six years on Hermes bags.

"I'm only spending my bonus on these luxury items. Moreover, I don't spend on clothes. I channel most of my money to shoes, bags and watches. And I eat in the school canteen, which is like 50 cents for a bowl of noodles and another 50 cents on a packet drink, which works out to just $1 a day." - See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-ne...cial&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1465456497

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-ne...cial&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1465456497

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Silly person.

How much is she investing for her retirement? If she only relies on her CPF then she will have pick card board, or sell tissues.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
It just shows teachers are too well paid. Maybe some even moonlight as tuition teachers.

But ask them pay for their parking in school, they kpkb.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If one is ugly, no point carrying these bags. She is better off going to duck joints and may get a great time there or in a hotel room.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot imagine spending that much money on a bag.
Regardless, I do not have that kind of extra money to buy such big ticket items.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Birkin bags can sometimes appreciate in value. Its made of animal skins, like crocodile, snake etc. Its time somebody from this region make such high quality bags as these reptile originate from the region.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Birkin bags can sometimes appreciate in value. Its made of animal skins, like crocodile, snake etc. Its time somebody from this region make such high quality bags as these reptile originate from the region.

man stfu you dumb nigger look how stupid your comments are.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

one of the rarest and most expensive is made from albino crocodile skin and studded with diamonds. hope claire convinces her hubby to buy her one as it is pricier than a solasfera ring.

image.jpg

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why does the MSM report such news?

Why no interviews with the families of the 8 deaths from the Hepatitis scandal in SHG?, or interviews with even one old folk who actually
collect cardboards for exercise, or interviews with locals who are retrenched because they lost their jobs to foreigners?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another example here that guys should go MGTOW and stay away from bitches.. Bitches are money drainers..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It just shows teachers are too well paid. Maybe some even moonlight as tuition teachers.

But ask them pay for their parking in school, they kpkb.

The subtle insinuation by the Press, are you getting it?....the teachers can't make noises about the car park..when MOE official show you newspaper report that a teacher can afford $90,000 worth of designer bags...what is a few hundred dollars parking their cars.

GEI IT?