• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Retaliation by SG51 abused Maids, more Killed and Stabbed rich SG, blood and corpse!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Domestic helper stabs 59 woman to death, husband of deceased wounded.

I really wonder....why sinktothecore people, do not know self defence?....I have someone coming at me with a knife I will go find something to hit back quickly to defend myself.....broom stick etc..anything that can hot back...he need 3 malaysians to help him....how useless can we get?

No wonder the people here gets "bullied" by the PxP so easily they never " hit" back....but hit at those lower than, themselves....3 storey house..2 maids....damn rich huh!

Next time maybe get a maid that can also act as a body guard:smile:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

At this stage, we do not know whose fault to begin with, for this tragedy.

Sorry, the question of fault does not come in here, even at this stage or ever!!!

Even if it is found that the employer has not treated the maid well, the maid is right to take a knife and stab to kill the employer? Stabbed 59 times??? What heinous, mother, father murder did the employer do to deserve this death? :(:eek:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Stabbed 59 times??? What heinous, mother, father murder did the employer do to deserve this death? :(:eek:

No, don't think she was stabbed 59 times.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tragic LOSS of life.
"Lost" is an adjective.
"Loss" is a noun.
"less" is also a noun, especially when associated with the brain :p
You bring in a stranger to live in then this is what can happen.
agreed absolutely, over-crowding can lead to toilet-hogging - that's when the killings begin :wink:

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is typical singapore problem!
we are very demanding towards our maid when their salary is only 500 to 700 dollars per month.

however, we are not demanding when we pay taxes to Singapore and when we see our ministers getting millions dollars of salary.

Paid peanuts but expected to get genius super-maid.

Singapore need to have Aladdin Lamp Genie servants @peanuts (non-NKF) salaries!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry, the question of fault does not come in here, even at this stage or ever!!!

Even if it is found that the employer has not treated the maid well, the maid is right to take a knife and stab to kill the employer? Stabbed 59 times??? What heinous, mother, father murder did the employer do to deserve this death? :(:eek:

Considering that most sinkies have poor eq and zero interpersonal relationship skills and terrible communications skills,im not surprised if things quickly break down at the beginning and things start to go south.coupled with the large segment of the portion of the Singo population that are sociopathic like the sinkie man slapped his intern around in the workplace like hes the bitch ho that did not suck enough dicks at the parkin lot tonight and bring daddy his pimp money and complete utter batshit looney,like alice fong,where the tiniest thing can set them off on a crazy rampage.its not surprising that many sinkies view everyone else other than themselves as animals to be abused and ill treated.

on my first trip to australia,it was a eyeopener in terms of cultural and social shock.it was shocking how sociable and open and friendly the ang mohs are.they can drum up a conversation,anywhere anytime in any situation without the slightest awkwardness and are amazing conversationalists.its almost like their second skin.and the depth of their conversation is incredible.i once listened to a two teenager/young australian adults having a conversation about movies,not just about mainstream movies but every genre from every era,its like listening to martin Scorsese talk about cinematography.mind fucking blown.these were just ordinary aussie guys having a ordinary conversation in some shithole hostel.and the guy i met on the airplane,i dunno if hes some kind of writer or professor or public speaker or what,he spent nearly an hour talking to me about philosophy and this lifeview of his,fucking mindblow,i didnt know u could have such a engaging,intriguing,intellectually stimulating conversation with someone,especially a stranger on a plane.twenty fucking years in SG iv never experienced this in my life with any sinkie.i once read a blog about a ang moh expat who lived in sg for a period of time,he described conversations with the typical sinkies as fleeting,shallow and superficial.nothing truly deep or stimulating.i totally agree.

sinkies may be the most highly educated in the world,but they dont even come close to aussies in terms of brains,wisdom,intelligence,creative thinking and out of the box thinking.they have it where it counts.....ang mohs have real brains,sinkies have substandard coolie

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Retaliation by SG51 abused Maids, more Killed and Stabbed rich SG, blood and corp

old couple the sort of demanding cunts, ordering maid (helper) bringing them water kitchen to floor 3 in middle of night via intercom,delibrate picking on illiterate indon girl

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Retaliation by SG51 abused Maids, more Killed and Stabbed rich SG, blood and corp

M.O.M. must investigate the deployment of maid :

Penalties
For illegally deploying an FDW, the penalty is a fine of up to $10,000. Convicted employers may also be banned from employing FDWs.

I have forgotten the section of the law pertaining to that & too lazy to dig up the rule book or go on line...

Two maids in the house of 3 storey, need to 'draw a picture'?.....

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Two maids in the house of 3 storey, need to 'draw a picture'?.....

One household cannot deploy more than one FDW?

Just checked:

1. You can deploy your FDW to work at another address only if she is there to look after your young children or elderly parents.

2. You may be able to hire a second FDW if you have any of these family members living with you:
- At least 2 children below 18 years old.
- A parent or parent-in-law over 60 years old.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, but there are condition to that...but many will circumvent the rule.......hopefully these people are not doing this, for there those with more than 3 FDWs in a big house like that....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just checked:

1. You can deploy your FDW to work at another address only if she is there to look after your young children or elderly parents.

2. You may be able to hire a second FDW if you have any of these family members living with you:
- At least 2 children below 18 years old.
- A parent or parent-in-law over 60 years old.

i heard some maids find it tough to cope with cleaning an entire 3 storey house,so why is it illegal to hire multiple maids?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i heard some maids find it tough to cope with cleaning an entire 3 storey house,so why is it illegal to hire multiple maids?

It is legal to hire more than 2 maids with conditions....READ!.....but the point is, there are quite many, hire more than one, especially you have a large house.....

Some have 3 maids.... but is it legal or not.....you have to 'ask nicely'....anyway...you try cleaning a 3 storey, say terrace house, with a small garden in front & a small back yard....plus washing, cooking....

1 maid....ha ha ha ha....the point is, as long as nothing happen...like someone getting murder...NO ONE WILL KNOW..life goes on.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporean lifes are cheep cheep cheep.

No matter what is going to transpire from now till investigations over, maid charged in court, the maid is not going to be hanged for a Singaporean life terminated involuntarily by this murderess. This will take another two years and in the meantime it will be free food and lodging for maid courtesy of the Singapore taxpayers and even after that. Eventually, the result will still be the same - after one two years in prison, will be repatriated back to own cunt try to 'serve the rest of the sentence' and there she will go FREE, FREE, FREE.

Singaporean lifes are cheep cheep cheep. :mad:

my maid stole $7000 plus jewelrires from my home & she got only 2 months in remand after that I still got to pay her airticket home!! WTF

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is legal to hire more than 2 maids with conditions....READ!.....but the point is, there are quite many, hire more than one, especially you have a large house.....

Some have 3 maids.... but is it legal or not.....you have to 'ask nicely'....anyway...you try cleaning a 3 storey, say terrace house, with a small garden in front & a small back yard....plus washing, cooking....

1 maid....ha ha ha ha....the point is, as long as nothing happen...like someone getting murder...NO ONE WILL KNOW..life goes on.

Sim Poh Huat of Nam Wah Pai who pay no tax, hire 2 maids............

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is typical singapore problem!
we are very demanding towards our maid when their salary is only 500 to 700 dollars per month.

however, we are not demanding when we pay taxes to Singapore and when we see our ministers getting millions dollars of salary.

NOT true as this maid gets to see TV in master bedroom together with boss & wife...............

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal

my maid stole $7000 plus jewelrires from my home & she got only 2 months in remand after that I still got to pay her airticket home!! WTF

Yr maid Indon or where?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maids don't get their salaries for the first 6 months of work in order to pay off their debts to the agents - agent fees, fares etc

This is slavery......

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maids don't get their salaries for the first 6 months of work in order to pay off their debts to the agents - agent fees, fares etc

This is slavery......

Indeed. You gave Singaporeans this kind of employment terms they may stab the employer on 1st day.