• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Retaliation by SG51 abused Maids, more Killed and Stabbed rich SG, blood and corpse!

knnpapccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
After Silver Plate Nancy Gan case, now husband and wife case. Wife is a blooded corpse in Jamban, husband half dead at CGH.

Prepare you will / testament and funeral and death notes first if you want to bully your maids.

Only PAP can bully you but you can not bully your maids.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ed-in-incident-at-telok-kurau-indonesian-maid

Woman dead, husband injured in incident at Telok Kurau; Indonesian maid arrested
Police officers standing behind a police line at the scene of an alleged stabbing case in Telok Kurau, on June 7, 2016.
Police officers standing behind a police line at the scene of an alleged stabbing case in Telok Kurau, on June 7, 2016.ST PHOTO: KEVIN LIM
Published
50 min ago
Lin Yangchen
Yuen Sin

A 23-year-old Indonesian maid was arrested on Tuesday night (June 7) after she allegedly stabbed the couple who employed her, killing a woman and leaving her husband requiring surgery for his wounds.

Neighbours said they heard little until the peace of a private estate in Telok Kurau was shattered by ambulances and police cars arriving at the three-storey semi-detached house at 50C, Lorong H, where the alleged stabbings took place after 8pm.

The man who was stabbed - believed to be Mr Ong Kian Soon, 57 - was eventually taken to Changi General Hospital (CGH).

Police received a call about the incident at 8.48pm. When officers arrived, they discovered the motionless body of a 59-year-old woman in a toilet on the second floor.
Police at Telok Kurau investigating a murder

Paramedics pronounced her dead at about 9.03pm.

Police have classified the case as murder, and are investigating.

The Straits Times understands that the maid had used a knife to attack her employers.

It is believed that Mr Ong went upstairs after he heard a commotion in the toilet. When he opened the door, the maid charged at him with a knife and a tussle ensued.

He managed to subdue the maid, who is believed to have been injured in the struggle as well.

Neighbours The Straits Times spoke to appeared shocked as it dawned on them that a killing had taken place in their estate.

One bystander said he saw an ambulance and four police cars leave the scene at about 9.15pm.

Three Malaysians who were passing by said they heard a man cry for help and saw him running towards the front gate holding the maid. He had two wounds on his neck. The trio, who declined to be named, added that they helped to restrain her.

Officers continued to gather evidence, and by 11pm, the house and a stretch of road in front of it had been cordoned off.

When The Straits Times arrived at the scene in Telok Kurau, a man was seen crying outside the house, which had a red banner and lanterns above front door.

Another man asked to be left alone as he had just lost his mother.

At Changi General Hospital, a nurse told family members that Mr Ong had to go for surgery, and said in Mandarin that he had "lost a lot of blood". She later told them to go home and return in the morning.

She also told them: "Don't agitate him when you talk to him, if not he will bleed."

Police officers had not removed the victim's body from the crime scene as of 12.30am.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Domestic helper stabs woman, 59, to death, husband of deceased wounded.

Drama unfolded last evening at Lor H Telok Kurau, police still at the scene. Tragic loss of life.

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Domestic helper stabs 59 woman to death, husband of deceased wounded.

Where is the maid from?

When a life is lost, we expect some diplomatic woes with her country of origin because they are likely to plead for leniency.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is typical singapore problem!
we are very demanding towards our maid when their salary is only 500 to 700 dollars per month.

however, we are not demanding when we pay taxes to Singapore and when we see our ministers getting millions dollars of salary.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is the maid from?

When a life is lost, we expect some diplomatic woes with her country of origin because they are likely to plead for leniency.

Singaporean lifes are cheep cheep cheep.

No matter what is going to transpire from now till investigations over, maid charged in court, the maid is not going to be hanged for a Singaporean life terminated involuntarily by this murderess. This will take another two years and in the meantime it will be free food and lodging for maid courtesy of the Singapore taxpayers and even after that. Eventually, the result will still be the same - after one two years in prison, will be repatriated back to own cunt try to 'serve the rest of the sentence' and there she will go FREE, FREE, FREE.

Singaporean lifes are cheep cheep cheep. :mad:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporean lifes are cheep cheep cheep.

No matter what is going to transpire from now till investigations over, maid charged in court, the maid is not going to be hanged for a Singaporean life terminated involuntarily by this murderess. This will take another two years and in the meantime it will be free food and lodging for maid courtesy of the Singapore taxpayers and even after that. Eventually, the result will still be the same - after one two years in prison, will be repatriated back to own cunt try to 'serve the rest of the sentence' and there she will go FREE, FREE, FREE.

Singaporean lifes are cheep cheep cheep. :mad:

At this stage, we do not know whose fault to begin with, for this tragedy.

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal

You bring in a stranger to live in then this is what can happen.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is typical singapore problem!
we are very demanding towards our maid when their salary is only 500 to 700 dollars per month.

however, we are not demanding when we pay taxes to Singapore and when we see our ministers getting millions dollars of salary.

PAP the best, they collect the maid levy doing FUCK OFF . Poor maid cud be a much happier person if the levy was given to her.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How can anyone claim that Spore is safe when you can be murdered in your own home:eek:

People spread rumours about car jackings, robberies,... about our neighbours to the north, but this is only hearsay because Malaysian papers are banned from being sold in Spore.

McDollar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Retaliation by SG51 abused Maids, more Killed and Stabbed rich SG, blood and corp

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...u-husband-recounts-how-maid-attacked-him-with

Woman killed in Telok Kurau: Husband recounts how maid 'attacked' him with knives
Mr Ong Thiam Soon, 57, in his ward at Changi General Hospital, where he underwent surgery for multiple injuries on his neck, forehead and leg.
Mr Ong Thiam Soon, 57, in his ward at Changi General Hospital, where he underwent surgery for multiple injuries on his neck, forehead and leg. ST PHOTO: AW CHENG WEI
Published
1 hour ago
Aw Cheng Wei
Jeremy Koh

SINGAPORE - When his wife did not go into their room to watch television on Tuesday evening (June 7) as usual, business owner Ong Thiam Soon, 57, went looking for her in their three-storey house in Telok Kurau.

"I kept shouting her name but there was no response," said Mr Ong. From the first level, he continued his search for Madam Seow Kim Choo, 59, on the second floor where he found a locked bathroom.

He said in Mandarin: "I was curious. There was no sound from inside so I went to find a torchlight and the keys."

He saw a trail of blood when he opened the door and, before he knew it, his maid of five months (since February this year) allegedly attacked him with a fruit knife in each hand.

He said: "She slashed my neck. I was in shock."

It was then that he noticed his wife's motionless body on the bathroom floor.
dw-telokkurau-murder1-160607.jpg
Police officers standing behind a police line at the scene of an alleged stabbing case in Telok Kurau, on June 7, 2016.
Related Story
Woman dead, husband injured in incident at Telok Kurau; Indonesian maid arrested

He tried to restrain the 23-year-old maid, whom he called Wariwati, but she struggled hard.

He said: "When she finally calmed down, I went to my wife but she was no longer breathing. There was a lot of blood."

Ms Wariwati lunged at him again, and the two continued their tussle. He shouted for his daughter-in-law, who was taking care of his two grandchildren on the third floor.

Hearing the commotion, his other maid also rushed to the bathroom but ran away screaming. His daughter-in-law called the police before going to Mr Ong's aid.

They managed to subdue the maid and tied her hands.

Mr Ong, with Ms Wariwati in tow, ran out of the house, shouting for help. Three Malaysians, who were passing by, came to his aid.

Police said that they discovered a motionless 59-year-old woman on the second floor upon their arrival last night. At about 9.03pm, paramedics pronounced her dead.

Mr Ong was sent to Changi General Hospital where he underwent surgery for multiple injuries on his neck, forehead and leg. The Straits Times understands that Ms Wariwati was injured and had been hospitalised too.

Speaking to reporters from his hospital bed, Mr Ong said that Ms Wariwati, who is allowed one phone call home every month, has been "agitated" for the past few days because she could not reach her family in Indonesia.

"We treat her very well and give her a lot of freedom," he said, adding that he does not know what sparked her sudden violent behaviour.

Asked about Madam Seow, he teared up and said she was a good wife who helped him a lot with his business and took care of the family. Mr Ong is due to be discharged on Wednesday (June 8).

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear brothers and sisters

獲新加坡人讚揚 “熱心的大馬人” 就是他們

新加坡一間豪宅昨晚發生恐怖命案,疑因洗廁所小事,一名印尼女傭揮刀殺女僱主,刺腹頸多刀,男僱主揭發命案,頸部也中刀送院。

這起駭人命案發生在昨晚8時許,地點是直落古樓H巷一座半獨立式洋房。

http://www.chinapress.com.my/?p=702278

u see, mudlanders helped Sinkies.
any sinkies helped Mr Png who was abused by Alice FONG?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Retaliation by SG51 abused Maids, more Killed and Stabbed rich SG, blood and corp

The malaysian should have apprehended Mr Ong instead for maid abuse. It was self defense. The madam must have made her wash the toilet and abusing her at the same time.
Imagine working for months with no pay.only PAP can endorse this type of one sided arrangememt.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE - When his wife did not go into their room to watch television on Tuesday evening (June 7) as usual, business owner Ong Thiam Soon, 57, went looking for her in their three-storey house in Telok Kurau.

"I kept shouting her name but there was no response," said Mr Ong. From the first level, he continued his search for Madam Seow Kim Choo, 59, on the second floor where he found a locked bathroom.

He said in Mandarin: "I was curious. There was no sound from inside so I went to find a torchlight and the keys."

He saw a trail of blood when he opened the door and, before he knew it, his maid of five months (since February this year) allegedly attacked him with a fruit knife in each hand.

He said: "She slashed my neck. I was in shock."

It was then that he noticed his wife's motionless body on the bathroom floor.

He tried to restrain the 23-year-old maid, whom he called Wariwati, but she struggled hard.

He said: "When she finally calmed down, I went to my wife but she was no longer breathing. There was a lot of blood."

Ms Wariwati lunged at him again, and the two continued their tussle. He shouted for his daughter-in-law, who was taking care of his two grandchildren on the third floor.

Hearing the commotion, his other maid also rushed to the bathroom but ran away screaming. His daughter-in-law called the police before going to Mr Ong's aid.

They managed to subdue the maid and tied her hands.

Mr Ong, with Ms Wariwati in tow, ran out of the house, shouting for help. Three Malaysians, who were passing by, came to his aid.

Police said that they discovered a motionless 59-year-old woman on the second floor upon their arrival last night. At about 9.03pm, paramedics pronounced her dead.

Mr Ong was sent to Changi General Hospital where he underwent surgery for multiple injuries on his neck, forehead and leg. The Straits Times understands that Ms Wariwati was injured and had been hospitalised too.

Speaking to reporters from his hospital bed, Mr Ong said that Ms Wariwati, who is allowed one phone call home every month, has been "agitated" for the past few days because she could not reach her family in Indonesia.

"We treat her very well and give her a lot of freedom," he said, adding that he does not know what sparked her sudden violent behaviour.

Asked about Madam Seow, he teared up and said she was a good wife who helped him a lot with his business and took care of the family. Mr Ong is due to be discharged on Wednesday (June 8).

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...rce=Facebook&link_time=1465368711#xtor=CS1-10

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

..................Mr Ong said that Ms Wariwati, who is allowed one phone call home every month......

Do not want to speculate but I think the Only one phone call allowed home per month could have contributed to it.

Those who have maids should be more liberal on this phone call thing-esp when the maids are new and miss their families.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I really wonder....why sinktothecore people, do not know self defence?....I have someone coming at me with a knife I will go find something to hit back quickly to defend myself.....broom stick etc..anything that can hot back...he need 3 malaysians to help him....how useless can we get?

No wonder the people here gets "bullied" by the PxP so easily they never " hit" back....but hit at those lower than, themselves....3 storey house..2 maids....damn rich huh!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do not want to speculate but I think the Only one phone call allowed home per month could have contributed to it.

Those who have maids should be more liberal on this phone call thing-esp when the maids are new and miss their families.

Wariwati....name suddenly changed to MARI MATI....when she started stabbing the wife & him.... ha ha ha ...these people are either, Malaysian's PR, Indonesian PR's....of the same type of people as Wari MATI....

or maybe PRC....they have the tendency to treat the maids as SLAVES....so, the maid snapped....& started shouting.." MARI MATI, MARI MATI"....old man called her Wariwati... ha ha ha :biggrin:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

100% no murder charge.