• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SG Girl expose boobs at Wild Wild Wet

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is in Malaysia... tsk

Good that you highlighted his blatant lie. This is not the first time this mudlander dog is caught taking anything sleazy from China and now msia and lied blatantly as done in Spore or by Sporean. Typical mudlander dog style slandering others with lies. No wonder their govt has to put advert on radio telling mudlanders not to tell lies of others on internet.

Anyway he is proven beyond doubt to be psychopath Sinkie clone mudlander dog that I highlighted last year and nobody believed me. Now you see his behaviour slandering sinkies no other way to explain then mudlander dog. That's the difference between high class and low class people. The latter hide their hatred so that they can easily tell lies of others they targeting and repeat their lies a thousand times making people believe their lies.

Why aren't the moderators banning such mudlander dogs caught blatantly telling lies to slander others? Anyway as usual sinkies don't care that Spore or Sporeans are slandered by mudlander dogs as long as not themselves personally affected.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need me to teach you how to use the "ignore" function?

I can and have learned to ignore these fucktard bastards but many sinkie morons here take the mudlander dogs' lies as gospel truth and start insulting others. So ignore is not the solution but help to condone and encourage evil.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter where this was, I do recall seeing many instances of such swimsuit 'accidents' back when Big Splash was still around.

Those were the good old days.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better to see real chicks with boobs and bums on the ski slope at heavenly in tahoe.

image.jpg