• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat To cum or not to cum on Grace Fu

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
‘Cum 3 on 3 Grace Fu Cup’ basketball tournament is ridiculed by some netizens

Yuhua Community Club holds an annual basketball competition and the challenge is for the Grace Fu Cup. Grace Fu is the MP for the constituency as well as the Minister for Culture, Community and Youth. This year’s competition has been ridiculed by some netizens because of the choice of words to promote the event on its advertisement materials.

Grace-fu-1.jpg
picture credit: Lawrence Chong Facebook user Lawrence Chong’s sharing of a picture of the advertisement banner for the event was trolled by several other Facebook users.

Commenting on Lawrence’s picture Troy Parry said: “Yeah i’ve also seen some funny uses of the word too. This word only has 1 meaning in Australia, i’ve never seen it used for any other purpose until I came to Singapore (pun not intended lol).”

One Facebook user who shared Lawrence’s picture captioned it “Cum on your Minister”. Another said, “That is why proof reading is required at all times.” While actor Neo Swee Lin sharing the picture said tongue-in-cheek, “my minister of culture just got even less cultured (didn’t think that was possible, but here you go).”

Virulina

Alfrescian
Loyal
alright, we are cumming then, wonder who did that banner? Direct labour = PRC? LOL

Let's cum together in Yuhua!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Cum 3 on 3 . Somemore encourage threesome.:biggrin:

What the fuck, where have you been? LOL. Cum 3 on 3 means 3 guys, each fucking her 3 holes (arse, pussy and mouth) and all cumming in those 3 holes. There is no other explanation. I sure want to party with this kind of nympho sex maniac. :-)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I suggest Golden Dragon, Patriot, and myself form this 3 man team. We have to long chaim pass to determine which hole we get. Then we have to go to Geylang to cheong a few mei meis to get our timing right, otherwise one cum too early is going to ruin it. That's why we cannot have Sam as he is a premature ejaculator. After we do Gracefull in her 3 holes, she will go home to her husband and be forever known as Cumfull.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest Golden Dragon, Patriot, and myself form this 3 man team. We have to long chaim pass to determine which hole we get. Then we have to go to Geylang to cheong a few mei meis to get our timing right, otherwise one cum too early is going to ruin it. That's why we cannot have Sam as he is a premature ejaculator. After we do Gracefull in her 3 holes, she will go home to her husband and be forever known as Cumfull.

bro, mine only 1/2 inch, can still qualify?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
bro, mine only 1/2 inch, can still qualify?

You have to take her mouth, then she will suck it just like a lollipop. Remember, every one has to shoot at the same time. U have the easiest job, unless she is a shitty cock sucker.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Foosball'...... I like it already. Whatever that is.

I think is a word-play on the Fu's name. Nice.

They must had got this banner real cheep cheep.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn...its a good one..a freaking own goal for the pappies. I wonder will the grassloots por lum par kenna whack.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to take her mouth, then she will suck it just like a lollipop. Remember, every one has to shoot at the same time. U have the easiest job, unless she is a shitty cock sucker.

hope she won't insist i put on a condom. i am also a commando, like chigger and albino eunuch.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn...its a good one..a freaking own goal for the pappies. I wonder will the grassloots por lum par kenna whack.

if you know who is the paul lumpard incharge, please tell kee chui and he will make sure that he will take action to make him tau lumpard instead

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so hard up ?? you guys ???

you can even do Grace Foo ???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: