• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gang School Education

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
quiz_2904937a.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ed-over-pimps-and-prostitutes-maths-exam-quiz

A teacher has been suspended after handing out a maths quiz to students featuring questions about pimping, prostitutes and murder.

Alabama middle school teacher Joanne Bolster has been placed on administrative leave while the incident is investigated.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The teacher should be promoted for making math relevant and interesting for her decile of the student population.

jw5

Loyal
A teacher has been suspended after handing out a maths quiz to students featuring questions about pimping, prostitutes and murder.

Alabama middle school teacher Joanne Bolster has been placed on administrative leave while the incident is investigated.

Ramon, Leroy, Pedro etc are names of her students. She is telling them that she knows. :biggrin:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you for considering to up me.

Thanks, bro. I really wish Boss Sam would eliminate, or at least significantly reduce, the requirement to "spread reputation around" before we can award rep points. I just want to rep posts that I appreciate, but 90% of the time I keep getting that "spread reputation around" error msg, it's frustrating.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, bro. I really wish Boss Sam would eliminate, or at least significantly reduce, the requirement to "spread reputation around" before we can award rep points. I just want to rep posts that I appreciate, but 90% of the time I keep getting that "spread reputation around" error msg, it's frustrating.

It is not important bro.
My cyber life doesn't not bother about such status-symbols of elitism :biggrin:

Thanks again, good night.