• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Heng Swee Keat gives 2 thumbs up to all the hospital staffs

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

I heard Heng Swee Keat that he is very happy and always laughing and giving 2 thumbs up to all the hospital staffs.

- He gave 2 thumbs up to Lee Hsien Loong last week

- He gave 2 thumbs up when pinoy nurse checking his blood press sure

- He gave 2 thumbs up when pinoy pressed her toes and checking his senses

- Doctor trying hard to check his alertness but he smile and laughs and gave 2 thumbs up

- Heng Swee Keat has changed to a very happy man and without fails he gave people 2 thumbs up for whatever reasons

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasants died inside MIW's hospital no body knows, until peasant met LKY. MIW ministers pay $8, gets SUPER VIP service, any surprise? Pui!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so my friends, pls give heng swee keat 2 thumbs up when u see him.
he gets irritated if he gives you 2 thumbs up and yet you never response.
so always give 2 thumbs up to our Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat
Leemember!!!!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he up lorry, he will also raise his arm in the air with two thumbs up from the wooden box.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I heard Heng Swee Keat that he is very happy and always laughing and giving 2 thumbs up to all the hospital staffs.

- Doctor trying hard to check his alertness but he smile and laughs and gave 2 thumbs up

- Heng Swee Keat has changed to a very happy man and without fails he gave people 2 thumbs up for whatever reasons

I think stroke affected his sense of humour.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All waiting for another update of his condition from Ass Loon. So quiet from the rest of the ministers.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fark. If pay me $1.5 mil lie in class a1 bed 24/7 n charge me only $8 for 1 year I also 3 thumbs up

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

why is our Finance Minister using signs language ?

if indeed true than i worry :(

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
redwire-singapore-ho-ching-monkey.jpg

i also worry

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any picture of the 2 thumbs up ? it's important that the public should be informed and updated of his latest health condition. his hospital bills and salary are all taxpayers money afterall.