• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP allows Alice to be thrown under the bus

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Our Media's Selfless Defence for Alice - What's wrong with Singapore

I am very disheartened by the one-sided defence by our local media about Alice's bullying of a handicapped cleaner. A lot of thoughts came into my mind about the country that I live in and the kind of information that journalists want us to receive.

Many Singaporeans are reserved and kind, the world probably stereotypes (true) Singaporeans as more naive and honest. If you want to see evil, check out more out the arrogance of foreigners like Sun Xu and Anton Casey who will probably be expelled in any self-respecting sovereign states.

Our media are always more interested to demonize the public response towards these wrongdoers, rather than providing in-depth analysis of the underlying issues. Eventually the general population is sufficiently brainwashed to feel guilty about voicing unhappiness about something wrong and as a long-term implication, we do not react even when more skeletons bones falls out of the closets.

We start to lack courage because our value-system is flawed. Journalists are fighting our own people and value-system. A country without true patriots and values is doomed.

ah run, you know what i thinking, i think most of these siao char bors from sph and mediacock, are birds of the same feather. so they tend to protect their own kind.:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Take a trainride and observe miserable young faces behind you in earphones.

Singapore becomes a bad place for bringing up children these days:
- Look at the disproportionally high ratio of foreign kids injured and killed in the leadership program in Tanjong Katong Primary School.
- Look at the countless scholarships that we granted to ASEAN, Indian and China scholars in our Universities, JCs and Secondary Schools.
- Spend a weekend evening in a neighbourhood children playground no you will see local kids being expelled by foreign kids in swings and slides.

Singapore matched the population growth rates of regional countries with one the lowest birth rates in the world, which overwhelmed the education and career prospects of the children of Singaporean fathers or grandfathers who served NS.

Making our younger generation feel even more lost.

ah run, pap gahment wants more intake of capable foreigners to replace brainless sinkies. good or bad, is up to individual's ability to survive in the concrete jungle. i see it as long term strategy, it's crucial for the survival of this island.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Probably because of her involvement with PAP RC, the "journalist" were instructed to downplay her ilks. Notice her face was masked and the cleaner face was not, in the Chinese gangster newspaper? That explains why msm didn't want public to know who she was. If she was involved in other opposition party, SPH would willingly inflict merciless damages on her and run the news for days to weeks. That is the reason why people didn't want to buy newspaper anymore.

I think u might be right. but I also think that the Shit Times has a mandate from the PAP to defend people being attacked online and thru the internet media because this is the way that people attack the PAP policies and ministers too. They do not like and cannot control this type of outlet, so they will try to attack the people using these outlets and try and portray them as nutjobs on the fringes. Does not have to be a MIW, anyone using this social media commentary will get attacked too.

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If the Alice Fong debacle will lead to better porlumpar behaviour.......

Think again! David Ong and Alice Fong are perfect examples of PAP bringing in all their assets to provide defense and cover for their own. While Lee Kuan Yew needed the kneeling down to beg for forgiveness and pledges of eternal loyalty and servitude, Lee Hsien Loong's philosophy is that of "if you are with me, you can do no wrong." If you have not read the onslaught by PAP IBs in various forums and of course the prostitutes in Braddell Road, I feel sorry for you. This evening I alerted the RC Chairman in my ward of a problem. He knows who I am. Let's wait to see whether he will ignore me.

Be prepared for more Alice Fongs and David Ongs.

When you look around at Singaporeans, they are generally happy and
contented with their lives. This credit for this contentment goes
mainly to the PAP government that takes great pain to ensure it [:biggrin::biggrin:].
One important thing they did is to make sure that people are happy with the
government, they do this by painting a consistent picture and having
many supporters in the Straits Times to help Singaporeans understand
how lucky they are to have the PAP as their government. Singaporeans
don't have to deal with confusing contradictory arguments, alternative
viewpoints and opposing view.
A single consistent view is crafted and handed to Singaporeans by the media and government.
This results in the citizens of Singapore feeling happy and appreciating what their very
able government has done.

Now there exists a number Blogs - sammyboy , etc - the purpose is to confuse Singaporeans with
alternative views and opposing what is reported in the media.
This is highly undesirable, it causes people to become angry and dissatisfied. In other words, it is
upsetting Singaporeans and causing them to be confused with what is the truth. For the good of
Singaporeans, I believe the PAP govt should begin to shut down these blogs under anti-sedition laws.
state that Singaporeans are in should be presecuted under the law. I
believe most Singaporeans don't want to be confused. The Blogs evokes
anger and negative feeling towards our beloved PAP government should be
stopped.

[PS - not I say one :smile::smile: ]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: PAP & the Deaf and Mute Cleaner and value systems

:*::*::*::*::*:

This has to be the ugliest couple ever to grace Singapore's shores.

attachment.php

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

This has to be the ugliest couple ever to grace Singapore's shores.

attachment.php

This guy actually has good taste for women!

Going doggy confirm tiah siah "plup plup plup"

She tilts her head slightly to her shoulders and you see nice crevices forming, plenty of blubber under her belt and thighs, etc... can't say much for boob sex thou...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

She tilts her head slightly to her shoulders and you see nice crevices forming, plenty of blubber under her belt and thighs, etc... can't say much for boob sex thou...

When he fucks her, he just slaps her thighs and ride the wave of blubber going in.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I remember this guy's face, he is on the most wanted list at Greenpeace. They want him to stop harpooning the whale.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP MP Faishal Ibrahim offended and becomes defensive

Oops... No more free food from RC for this Alice Fong and Hubby...

I thought she is giving free food like "bak chang" & may include her two big " bak chang" also...the older folks there are missing it, especially the salivating old men...ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Probably because of her involvement with PAP RC, the "journalist" were instructed to downplay her ilks. Notice her face was masked and the cleaner face was not, in the Chinese gangster newspaper? That explains why msm didn't want public to know who she was. If she was involved in other opposition party, SPH would willingly inflict merciless damages on her and run the news for days to weeks. That is the reason why people didn't want to buy newspaper anymore.

Yes, if oppositions,double confirm" that they will borrow that came from NASA that has 26,000 or was it 26,000,000 megapixels....& ion will so close & detail...you can even see the hair follicles.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/foodcourt-screamer-lied-abt-visiting-deaf-cleaner-apologise

Reports by the Chinese mainstream media reported that foodcourt screamer aka Melon San aka Alice Fong claimed to have brought an apology present to the deaf cleaner's house to seek his forgiveness and to apologise.

However, the cleaner's brother who lives in the same house have come out clarifying that Alice Fong did not visit their house and most definitely did not offer her apologies.

It is unclear why Alice Fong chose to lie about her apology to the cleaner. This latest revelation together with her previous clarifications and weak excuses over her outburst makes her look like a recalcitrant, unrepentant woman who still insists she is right despite the backlash.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/foodcourt-screamer-lied-abt-visiting-deaf-cleaner-apologise
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP MP Faishal Ibrahim offended and becomes defensive

I thought she is giving free food like "bak chang"

Bak chang is a recent festive food item.
I thought she claimed that she was very sick when she scolded the cleaner Uncle.
How come she can ignore food hygiene and handle food stuff?

Will NEA take action based on such self-confessed evidences?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

However, the cleaner's brother who lives in the same house have come out clarifying that Alice Fong did not visit their house and most definitely did not offer her apologies.

So the MSM lied or that beached whale did?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think u might be right. but I also think that the Shit Times has a mandate from the PAP to defend people being attacked online and thru the internet media because this is the way that people attack the PAP policies and ministers too. They do not like and cannot control this type of outlet, so they will try to attack the people using these outlets and try and portray them as nutjobs on the fringes.

Very well-said - it is like using Alice to fight a proxy war with freedom of expressions.
No wonder they defended Alice like crazy.

I am impressed with your thoughts.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

ah run, you know what i thinking, i think most of these siao char bors from sph and mediacock, are birds of the same feather. so they tend to protect their own kind.:biggrin:

I read that the media even misled us about her visiting and apologizing in writing to the Cleaner?

I know womenfolks in SPH. Either they get disillusioned by Fernandez or they are arrogant nuts like Alice because few dared to offend these writers.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

ah run, pap gahment wants more intake of capable foreigners to replace brainless sinkies. good or bad, is up to individual's ability to survive in the concrete jungle. i see it as long term strategy, it's crucial for the survival of this island.

Yes, and it will be even more helpful if we encourage all our brothers here to vote for the incumbent in the next general elections so that we can have more FTs side-by-side with our locals in civil service, schools and neighbourhoods.

If you want to win, we must lose first.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I remember this guy's face, he is on the most wanted list at Greenpeace. They want him to stop harpooning the whale.

He did not harpoon the "whale"...he impaled the "whale", many times over....this you must report to the Humane society....Singapore has a branch....Humane Society Singapore...

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Myfoot, I still need to buy ST Saturday edition everyweek because it has enough paper to last my little doggie for one week. Cheaper than dog litter sold in pet shops.