• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP allows Alice to be thrown under the bus

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Our Media's Selfless Defence for Alice - What's wrong with Singapore

Alice, Sun Xu, and Anton have proved that we are fighting a self-defeating civil war within ourselves where less-privileged and locals get tramped by the bullies with the media selflessly defending the wrongdoers.

There is a saying that the one that you are not allowed to criticize is the one who rules you.

After years of self-defeating culture, we see the devastating effects today. Depression rates are high and more people around you become soulless or selfish. Now, weonly have ourselves to blame for the demise of our society

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

We start to lack courage because our value-system is flawed. Journalists are fighting our own people and value-system. A country without true patriots and values is doomed.

Hit them where it hurts most. Boycott MSM.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

y dey defend 1 fat burger until lidat? ... even if ah loonz jingang member oso dun nid 2 do until lidat 1 mah ...

makes me wanna c watz below ze surface ...

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Take a trainride and observe miserable young faces behind you in earphones.

Singapore becomes a bad place for bringing up children these days:
- Look at the disproportionally high ratio of foreign kids injured and killed in the leadership program in Tanjong Katong Primary School.
- Look at the countless scholarships that we granted to ASEAN, Indian and China scholars in our Universities, JCs and Secondary Schools.
- Spend a weekend evening in a neighbourhood children playground no you will see local kids being expelled by foreign kids in swings and slides.

Singapore matched the population growth rates of regional countries with one the lowest birth rates in the world, which overwhelmed the education and career prospects of the children of Singaporean fathers or grandfathers who served NS.

Making our younger generation feel even more lost.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal

the good old Singapore is no more.

How do I know? I see kids playing cricket instead of football under the hdb blocks ( not that i stay there ) .

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am very disheartened by the one-sided defence by our local media about Alice's bullying of a handicapped cleaner. A lot of thoughts came into my mind about the country that I live in and the kind of information that journalists want us to receive.

Many Singaporeans are reserved and kind, the world probably stereotypes (true) Singaporeans as more naive and honest. If you want to see evil, check out more out the arrogance of foreigners like Sun Xu and Anton Casey who will probably be expelled in any self-respecting sovereign states.

Our media are always more interested to demonize the public response towards these wrongdoers, rather than providing in-depth analysis of the underlying issues. Eventually the general population is sufficiently brainwashed to feel guilty about voicing unhappiness about something wrong and as a long-term implication, we do not react even when more skeletons bones falls out of the closets.

We start to lack courage because our value-system is flawed. Journalists are fighting our own people and value-system. A country without true patriots and values is doomed.

Probably because of her involvement with PAP RC, the "journalist" were instructed to downplay her ilks. Notice her face was masked and the cleaner face was not, in the Chinese gangster newspaper? That explains why msm didn't want public to know who she was. If she was involved in other opposition party, SPH would willingly inflict merciless damages on her and run the news for days to weeks. That is the reason why people didn't want to buy newspaper anymore.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Alice Fong debacle will lead to better porlumpar behaviour.......

Think again! David Ong and Alice Fong are perfect examples of PAP bringing in all their assets to provide defense and cover for their own. While Lee Kuan Yew needed the kneeling down to beg for forgiveness and pledges of eternal loyalty and servitude, Lee Hsien Loong's philosophy is that of "if you are with me, you can do no wrong." If you have not read the onslaught by PAP IBs in various forums and of course the prostitutes in Braddell Road, I feel sorry for you. This evening I alerted the RC Chairman in my ward of a problem. He knows who I am. Let's wait to see whether he will ignore me.

Be prepared for more Alice Fongs and David Ongs.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: If the Alice Fong debacle will lead to better porlumpar behaviour.......

At least Michael Palmer screwed someone who is younger and not yet a mother. He had good taste, in a relative sense of course.

David Ong screwed a mother of 3, which effectively makes him a motherfucker (wise words of leslie chew our beloved cartoonist).

As for Alice, I heard there is a movement to get her sacked. Let's hope. Akan datang

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Years ago I found to my horror that PAP works and deals with known criminals. Not the violent or prominent ones but shady ones with criminal records. If PAP is truly whiter than white and have a record of integrity people like Alice Fong and her husband will shy away knowing that they will be shunned.

I have seen MPs writing letters for these low lives that will make you puke. I am not talking about reformed convicts but those everyone knows are trying to milk the system. And its blood obvious.

Why you think that Alice Fong's photos are next to the MP.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

y dey defend 1 fat burger until lidat? ... even if ah loonz jingang member oso dun nid 2 do until lidat 1 mah ...

makes me wanna c watz below ze surface ...

Any sane person will be outraged by our press's insanity.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

The only complaint I have about instituitional competentcy in Singapore is the Straits Times. Piece of shit newspaper. I had a secondary school English teacher who got us to read the editorial page of the ST for our daily work, and since then I realized that the ST was never a voice of the masses. It is a newsletter for government policies and does not ever voice anything that opposes gahmen policies. And today, I maintain that the ST is a substandard newspaper for any English language daily - it does not carry a daily crossword puzzle like many newspapers across the world does.

Cheers!

Any sane person will be outraged by our press's insanity.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think alice obviously have deep ties with the PAP,PAP will defend their own kind to the very end.otherwise this would just be a passing interest and one time article in the newspaper that everyone will forget about.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

most daft and passive sinkies will not porlumpa the RC or PA,it takes a special breed of human beings,the opportunists and those who take initiatives in life,like yang yin,the ah nehs at mandarin gardens condo,the tiongs and Alice the couple.most sinkies prefer to remain ignorant and do nothing and maintain the status quo,they prefer to be spoonfed and nannied.even when they are being fucked in the ass and others are trodding and stepping all over them,they would rather close their eyes and choose to do nothing......until some outsider or ang moh steps in for them,sinkies are the most docile cows in the world,look into a cows' eyes and all you see is a vast emptiness of space and stupidity.

scientists have said cows were extremely difficult animals and it took men hundreds of years to domesticate the first cows.......but thanks to PAP and Lee Kuan Yew,its been proven that its possible to domesticate human beings in less than 50 years.america may have imported slavery but LKY perfected it.

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

the good old Singapore is no more.

How do I know? I see kids playing cricket instead of football under the hdb blocks ( not that i stay there ) .

Last week I was in Bishan ANG Mo Kio Park doing my circuit trainings while taking a break from usual excercise collecting cardboards, saw a newly created Cricket Pitch �� In Park 2 area, with some players playing on it. I knew its newly created as its my usual haunt and that pitch's soil is still fresh. It just shows the phenomenal growth of some communities across the city-state.

On the main subject, chatted with my neighborhood's few Karang Guni men. All said business is very bad and going give up trade once lorry COE expire. Can't get enough newspapers as many residents do not subscribe anymore. Chat with them and you can know the state of customers of the MSM.

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Singapore the likes of Alice Fong are protected and 69.9% concurs.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

On the main subject, chatted with my neighborhood's few Karang Guni men. All said business is very bad and going give up trade once lorry COE expire. Can't get enough newspapers as many residents do not subscribe anymore. Chat with them and you can know the state of customers of the MSM.

Agree. Unlike in the past, I hardly heard any Karang Guni man calling out for papers nowadays. I think they given up as used newspapers are getting lesser. The paper price has gone up, nobody want to buy, the news are shitty and nobody want to read. It makes perfect sense.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At least Michael Palmer screwed someone who is younger and not yet a mother. He had good taste, in a relative sense of course.

David Ong screwed a mother of 3, which effectively makes him a motherfucker (wise words of leslie chew our beloved cartoonist).

As for Alice, I heard there is a movement to get her sacked. Let's hope. Akan datang

David Ong is ugly, only a desperate mother of 3 is willing to open her legs for him. I don't think Michael Palmer is even attracted to Wendy.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Years ago I found to my horror that PAP works and deals with known criminals. Not the violent or prominent ones but shady ones with criminal records. If PAP is truly whiter than white and have a record of integrity people like Alice Fong and her husband will shy away knowing that they will be shunned.

I have seen MPs writing letters for these low lives that will make you puke. I am not talking about reformed convicts but those everyone knows are trying to milk the system. And its blood obvious.

Why you think that Alice Fong's photos are next to the MP.

And the immediate falling into the rigid defensive wall of denial by the MPs of any incestuous relationship with these rotten apples when confronted shows you what the one sided game rules are.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Last week I was in Bishan ANG Mo Kio Park doing my circuit trainings while taking a break from usual excercise collecting cardboards, saw a newly created Cricket Pitch �� In Park 2 area, with some players playing on it. I knew its newly created as its my usual haunt and that pitch's soil is still fresh. It just shows the phenomenal growth of some communities across the city-state.

Maybe that is why they are giving away free copies of "Today". I get a copy delivered to my door step for FREE.
They are obviously giving it away for free so that they can generate $ from advertisers.

I wanted to terminate my telephone land line with Singtel. I actually have a handphone & was keeping the land line for emergencies. When I tried to terminate the line, they offered the line for free for 1 year. So all calls coming in are free, but if I use the line to call out, I am charged for it. I suspect Singtel is being generous because they get revenue from those who list in the yellow pages. If they don't have any land line users they will lose that portion of their income.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe that is why they are giving away free copies of "Today". I get a copy delivered to my door step for FREE.
They are obviously giving it away for free so that they can generate $ from advertisers.

I wanted to terminate my telephone land line with Singtel. I actually have a handphone & was keeping the land line for emergencies. When I tried to terminate the line, they offered the line for free for 1 year. So all calls coming in are free, but if I use the line to call out, I am charged for it. I suspect Singtel is being generous because they get revenue from those who list in the yellow pages. If they don't have any land line users they will lose that portion of their income.

Do we need a landline for internet surfing? I want to cancel Singtel line too.