• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious What is true freedom of speech..Only unsinkified high IQ human being will know that.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;61UEIoIKjQc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61UEIoIKjQc[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: What is true freedom of speech..Only unsinkified high IQ human being will know th

Why ang moh go and interview Amos Yee and not your PAP low life sinkie worthless shit loser Lee Hsien Loong.

Lee Hsien Loong is an international disgrace who even Elon Musk call him up to fuck him upside down.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: What is true freedom of speech..Only unsinkified high IQ human being will know th

oh , by the way.. in case i forgot.. people..especially Ang Moh respect people highly who got balls...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;mNQwo84chOA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNQwo84chOA[/video]

Full Interview..Learn it sinkie..dun be stupid and ball-less!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Complete immunity from the law,but does it mean complete immunity from the public as well?if the people wishes to act on their own initiative can u stop them?if a horde of fanatic neo ghim hua rushes up to slap you or a group of enraged islamic fundamentalists threatens to kill you and your family and mow u down in hail of ak 47 bullets.how far are u willing to go for freedom of speech?it will drive you insane in the end,just like it did to salman rushdie.fighting for a cause is one thing,dont treat it as fun and games and then breakdown after just one week in imh.if u want to be a martyr, be a full time martyr like mad dog chee and bleed on the cross and die for us.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Complete immunity from the law,but does it mean complete immunity from the public as well?if the people wishes to act on their own initiative can u stop them?if a horde of fanatic neo ghim hua rushes up to slap you or a group of enraged islamic fundamentalists threatens to kill you and your family and mow u down in hail of ak 47 bullets.how far are u willing to go for freedom of speech?it will drive you insane in the end,just like it did to salman rushdie.fighting for a cause is one thing,dont treat it as fun and games and then breakdown after just one week in imh.if u want to be a martyr, be a full time martyr like mad dog chee and bleed on the cross and die for us.

just admit you got no fucking balls... no need to talk so much.. " no fucking balls" is just 3 words.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just admit you got no fucking balls... no need to talk so much.. " no fucking balls" is just 3 words.

u are the perfect example of a trump supporter.when presented with a whole mountain of facts,evidence,logic,theory against anything u dislike in front of you u just close ur eyes,stick ur fingers in ur ears and go "Nayanahanaanahhhhh!!!!!!i cannot hear you!!!!!!!you got no balls!!!!!!" like a 5 year old kindergardener at a playground.oh dear lord why tonychat why?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Jiu hu kia, Spot on. So when are you producing videos to critcize the PAP or protest outside Parilament?

When?

No? Fuck you ball-less fagggot

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

u are the perfect example of a trump supporter.when presented with a whole mountain of facts,evidence,logic,theory against anything u dislike in front of you u just close ur eyes,stick ur fingers in ur ears and go "Nayanahanaanahhhhh!!!!!!i cannot hear you!!!!!!!you got no balls!!!!!!" like a 5 year old kindergardener at a playground.oh dear lord why tonychat why?

that is because all of your sentences are covered with fear.. how can you reason with someone who got no balls.. Look at what you are writing..all of them are rigged with fear.. That is why i stay away from sinkies.

instead of giving a proper discussion on the aspect of freedom of speech, you talk about scare this and that.. you cannot be reasoned at all.

IF you want people like me to have a proper discussion with you, you must upgrade yourself..at least find half a ball and install at your grouch area first.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

that is because all of your sentences are covered with fear.. how can you reason with someone who got no balls.. Look at what you are writing..all of them are rigged with fear.. That is why i stay away from sinkies.

instead of giving a proper discussion on the aspect of freedom of speech, you talk about scare this and that.. you cannot be reason at all.

IF you want people like me to have a proper discussion with you, you must upgrade yourself..at least find half a ball and install at your grouch area first.

Tony, what are you waiting for?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Maybe you don't even know what is freedom of speech and do not know how to carry it out... Ahhh.. Too much brainwashing by your sinkie education.. Pathetic.. I suggest you learn a thing or 2 from Amos Yee..

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have you fucked Amos Yee yet?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't need to do that but maybe your mother need some fucking.

Fuck your mother and grandmother! May they be killed or get AIDS! FUCK YOU AS WELL. May you get tortured.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is one of the best Amos Yee come up with. He has outdone himself this time. I am looking forward for more record breaking videos from him.:smile:

Last edited: