• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Another PRC duped a sinkie woman of her life savings

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MY MUM WAS DUPED OF HER LIFE SAVINGS BY A PRC FRAUDSTER

13332766_1726764190913858_5375927597550794528_n_0.jpg

Hello, fraudster.

You don't know me, and I could not possibly know you. A few days ago, you called my mother in Singapore, lied to her that she was being investigated by the PRC police for trafficking fake credit cards and money laundering, threatening her with arrest if she did not cooperate.

Congratulations, you succeeded. My mother, a lowly-educated retired old woman, was duped. Duped by your ludicrous lines into giving you her life savings. Savings painstakingly accumulated over a lifetime of work as a nightshift operator and convenience store cashier to support our family.

I know you are an organization. I guess "Wang Xiaoqi" is one of your misappropriated bank account names. "Bank of China, Beijing, He Ping Li branch, account number 6216610100015439447" is also one of your many transfer accounts. The mobile number "13817417524" is probably no longer in use. But I really need to ask you. Are you happy now? After cheating a retired old woman's hard-earned life savings, are you satisfied now? Do you have parents? Do you have a conscience?

I know I can't find you. I know you will continue to cheat other people. The cross-border law enforcement bodies for our countries are neither aggressive nor effective enough. But I hope that readers of this post will learn my mother's lesson, become more careful, and not be fooled by you. I hope that one day, you will get your just desserts, your retribution. And if this post is supported and shared by friends online, I hope that that day will arrive sooner rather than later.

Yours, a son of one of your victims.

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/respectsingapore/posts/1726764224247188

-

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scam like this work because of the perceived lack of justice in the country. Fear of getting arrested, charged without due diligent by the law system.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Scam like this work because of the perceived lack of justice in the country. Fear of getting arrested, charged without due diligent by the law system.

Scams like this work because there are idiots like his mother out there.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can this old lady believe that PRC police can arrest her....... and for what crime?

IF she did no evil, why should she be afraid?

Anyway, Death Penalty should be enacted in PRC and Taiwan against these Chink conmen.......

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received a scam call like this before. Upon answering the phone, I could understand them saying something to do with a crime they were investigating me for.

The strong chinese accent was a dead giveaway and when they finished talking, said in my worst Dr. Who accent that I was Scottish and couldn't understand a word she said.

Phone went dead. Haizzzz...wish I were smarter in baiting them.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One line is all you need "chao ni ma de chou sha bi" I wonder if our daft sinkie older generation know what it means.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Received a scam call like this before. Upon answering the phone, I could understand them saying something to do with a crime they were investigating me for.

The strong chinese accent was a dead giveaway and when they finished talking, said in my worst Dr. Who accent that I was Scottish and couldn't understand a word she said.

Phone went dead. Haizzzz...wish I were smarter in baiting them.

For me also talk dirty to them.....they sure to hang ASAP

jw5

Loyal
She should have discussed with her son first before getting scammed. :(

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scams like this work because there are idiots like his mother out there.

right on. like nigerian scams, they worked because you can always find stupid and greedy people in this world. Being kiasu +kiasi +stupid +greedy= a powerful combination. Seems alot of such idiots in sinkieland. part of it is due to arrogance of these old foggies who think just because they are old or senior citizens, they are entitle to respect and obedience from everyone(like calling these old useless bastards terms like uncles and senior citizens) and they start feeling over confident. you see this everyday in the coffeeshops old uncles or aunties who brag alot but are full of shit. deserved it i must say. you don't see such scams being carried out in taiwan or hk.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can this old lady believe that PRC police can arrest her....... and for what crime?

IF she did no evil, why should she be afraid?

Anyway, Death Penalty should be enacted in PRC and Taiwan against these Chink conmen.......

The victim is clearly not local born sinkie but an imported foreign shit from China who has relatives in PRC. The fraudster exploited this connection to scam the victim with threat of arrest by PRC. If this case is about one tiong scamming another tiong, so be it. After all, LKY wanted foreign talents and he got only dumb-skull like this victim.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its only money. Malays got cheated and lost their land and still they not complaining.

The Brits cheated them if you know history but then, if money is exchanged for land, where is cheating by the Brits? As people say, once sold, it is non-returnable.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the latest scam is some random number will call you and you are greeted with a voice recording (PRC lady voice) stating that they are from DHL.

they claim that you "have" some goods with them waiting to be collected and you need to "pay them a fee" to release it...

i hung up as soon as i heard the DHL part.