• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat RIP Mohammad Ali...allahuakbar

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the fact that he joined the nation of islam, evaded the draft to escape being sent to vietnam and got acquitted in a trial due to a tiny technicality pisses off many americans, including vietnam vets. not a saint. but he was humble and patient enough to sit hours at his hometown to sign autographs for kids. some redemption. to me he's just another flamboyant nigger who hit the dust.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the fact that he joined the nation of islam, evaded the draft to escape being sent to vietnam and got acquitted in a trial due to a tiny technicality pisses off many americans, including vietnam vets. not a saint. but he was humble and patient enough to sit hours at his hometown to sign autographs for kids. some redemption. to me he's just another flamboyant nigger who hit the dust.

Wonder if you'll get flamed for this remark.

Just curious though you're a sinkie chink but think like a white person. What's up doc?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you've been brainwashed by the white media ..........

[video=youtube;HeFMyrWlZ68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeFMyrWlZ68[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not a fan of boxing but will remember the 'Louisville Lip' more for for what he said than his fights
Anyone remember the music about the black superman:smile:

[video=youtube;KW5qF9fheXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW5qF9fheXw[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you've been brainwashed by the white media ..........

he was not only a coward for dodging draft and feeling entitled as a superstar to get special treatment under the law, he and other black sportsmen and athletes were used by black political activists to further their anti-gov and anti-establishment agenda. most notable among anti-gov events to denounce the u.s. was the "ali summit".

if he didn't achieve success as a boxer in his youth, he would grow up to be either pushing drugs or becoming a gangbanger. he should consider himself lucky and thank america for getting to the apex in american professional sports, becoming famous and raking in millions. if he were just a nigger in africa he would be a nobody.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if you'll get flamed for this remark.

Just curious though you're a sinkie chink but think like a white person. What's up doc?
agreed. no big deal. he is just hot air this muhammad ali with above average literary skills. alot of boxers are better and more fearsome than him like mike tyson in his prime or rocky marciano. in fact one of the pugilists who trained with cassius clay and later with bruce lee once said bruce lee with his speed and power would have beaten cassius clay easily in the first round. all this written in the biography about the greatest pugilists of all time ie Brucelee.
only true pugilists would know what I am talking about.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agreed. no big deal. he is just hot air this muhammad ali with above average literary skills. alot of boxers are better and more fearsome than him like mike tyson in his prime or rocky marciano. in fact one of the pugilists who trained with cassius clay and later with bruce lee once said bruce lee with his speed and power would have beaten cassius clay easily in the first round. all this written in the biography about the greatest pugilists of all time ie Brucelee.
only true pugilists would know what I am talking about.

Don't know why a lot of ppl don't like to pay their dues to bruce lee and i believe it's cos he's chinese and on the small size and alot of ppl just cannot see to accept a small guy can be a very good fighter or the best fighter around.

Anyway the best pound for pound boxer and one that i believe is like the greatest would be sugar ray robinson. Think he's amazing.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know why a lot of ppl don't like to pay their dues to bruce lee and i believe it's cos he's chinese and on the small size and alot of ppl just cannot see to accept a small guy can be a very good fighter or the best fighter around.

Anyway the best pound for pound boxer and one that i believe is like the greatest would be sugar ray robinson. Think he's amazing.

Bruce Lee is the greatest chink.
Note he's ABC not some tiong shit. Those tiongs are scums no matter what

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
did Bruce Lee despise his Chinese ancestry ? his Wing Chun is a Chinese martial art, and he made his fame and fortune with it.

Of course not! He's as proud as any chink could be. Don't confuse him with fakers like Donnie Yen.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
did Bruce Lee despise his Chinese ancestry ? his Wing Chun is a Chinese martial art, and he made his fame and fortune with it.

Bruce stood up for all chinese and he single handedly uphold the chinese pride in one fell swoop(pardon the pun). in the 1970s and 80s, almost all westerners know more of bruce lee than mao tse tung or confucious(pun intended). because of him they think every chinese know some sort of kungfu and my friends in USA said no hoodlum after that dares to mug the chinese in the streets. go read his biography.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he was not only a coward for dodging draft and feeling entitled as a superstar to get special treatment under the law, he and other black sportsmen and athletes were used by black political activists to further their anti-gov and anti-establishment agenda. most notable among anti-gov events to denounce the u.s. was the "ali summit".

if he didn't achieve success as a boxer in his youth, he would grow up to be either pushing drugs or becoming a gangbanger. he should consider himself lucky and thank america for getting to the apex in american professional sports, becoming famous and raking in millions. if he were just a nigger in africa he would be a nobody.

Many didn't agree with the Vietnam war & to avoid the draft people went to study in the Uni, so that they would be exempt from the draft. Others went to Canada.
Even George Bush Jr avoided the draft https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

Mohammad Ali may have been a famous boxer, but he was just a black. The US version of a "lesser mortal".
Not really surprising that he didn't agree with the war & wanted to avoid Vietnam.

Let me ask you If the PAP decided to attack Malaysia for it's water, how many NS men would be willing to risk their lifes for the PAP?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pls la Bruce Lee dabbled with various martial arts before developing his own Jee Kun Do.
He himself on record for lamenting the limitations of wing chun and stopped training

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course not! He's as proud as any chink could be. Don't confuse him with fakers like Donnie Yen.

bruce lee allowed non chinese to learn under him and for that he was chastised by the martial arts community and they got their best to challenge him and he won.

Bruce stood up for all chinese and he single handedly uphold the chinese pride in one fell swoop(pardon the pun). in the 1970s and 80s, almost all westerners know more of bruce lee than mao tse tung or confucious(pun intended). because of him they think every chinese know some sort of kungfu and my friends in USA said no hoodlum after that dares to mug the chinese in the streets. go read his biography.

unlike the chinese dogs who would probably be kissing the asses of the ang mohs imagine if it was niggers like frenchbriefs instead more chinese would be beaten up or probably he would encourage the ppl to suck the ang mohs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many didn't agree with the Vietnam war & to avoid the draft people went to study in the Uni, so that they would be exempt from the draft. Others went to Canada.
Even George Bush Jr avoided the draft https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

Mohammad Ali may have been a famous boxer, but he was just a black. The US version of a "lesser mortal".
Not really surprising that he didn't agree with the war & wanted to avoid Vietnam.

Let me ask you If the PAP decided to attack Malaysia for it's water, how many NS men would be willing to risk their lifes for the PAP?

even donald trump avoided the draft but elvis didn't and served as a regular soldier but it was his manager that made that decision for him it was a calculated move to make him a bigger star and garner more respect.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Even if all of that is 100% accurate, he is still miles ahead of the average chink

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if he were to get drafted, i doubt he would be sent to the frontline in vietnam. he would be used by the army for propaganda and sports purposes. there was more value in him as a spokesperson for the army than just sending him to combat.

pap will never attack ml over water issues. sg has achieved a good level of self-sufficiency, thanks to the vision of lky to tap rain and shit.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if all of that is 100% accurate, he is still miles ahead of the average chink

Good job my fellow chinese dog. Ali is way ahead of us chinks.

no chink will cum close to reach the pinnacle of professional heavyweight boxing. it's not in the genes.

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks cannot reach the top of pro heavyweight boxing as we are genetically inferior.