• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Alice in Lala-land Saga

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: More on Alice Fong

Just thinking. Any chance John Tan is either Alice Fong or her hubby?

Neither look like they have enough grey matter between the ears to be a PAP IB (not that it requires much grey matter to begin with - all you have to do is carry balls).

John Tan I suspect has screwed up big time in how he handled the Alice Fong saga and is awaiting instructions from his masters. I hope he gets sacked for this screw up, then he will have to go beg on the streets or go Changi Village to blow jw5 cock

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Neither look like they have enough grey matter between the ears to be a PAP IB (not that it requires much grey matter to begin with - all you have to do is carry balls).

I hope he gets sacked for this screw up, then he will have to go beg on the streets or go Changi Village to blow jw5 cock

That's a cheap shot. Is this the forum's new direction Leongsam was talking about? Why spoil a good thread with this kind of childish nonsense? Want to shock and awe away the newbies so this forum will forever be your own little playground? Truly a THICK FACE BLACK HEART!

"When you conceal your will from others, that is Thick. When you impose your will on others, that is Black."
"Thick face is a shield; Black heart is a spear.".

jw5

Loyal

John Tan I suspect has screwed up big time in how he handled the Alice Fong saga and is awaiting instructions from his masters. I hope he gets sacked for this screw up, then he will have to go beg on the streets or go Changi Village to blow jw5 cock

You go and blow Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong's (monikers scroobal and Debonerman among many others) cock. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal

Why are you not using your black footballer nick? You gay kach$ng!.....LOL...:wink:

Faggot Scholar Mark Yeo

If you think the footballer nick is my clone, you are not only gay but a gullible moron. LOL........ :wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Faggot Scholar Mark Yeo

If you think the footballer nick is my clone, you are not only gay but a gullible moron. LOL........ :wink:

You sound so gay. Please wash your arse more often. It will not stop AIDS but will make it more pleasurable to penetrate your fucking homo!......LOL

jw5

Loyal

except when MP fark around with the glass loot members like mango ong, wendy lim, or seebil serpents with Pang Chor Mui n Cecelia Sue

Angie Pang looks much better than Alice Fong, but Cecilia Sue looks much better than Angie Pang. :biggrin:

ceciliasue.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most people look better than Alice Fong. :rolleyes:

alicefong_foodcourt_screamer_sue_netizens_harassme  nt.jpg

She looks like a PIG and no I don't dance with pigs, my heart won't let my feet do things they shouldn't do .............

[video=youtube;yr7v05KvggM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr7v05KvggM[/video]