• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Alice in Lala-land Saga

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie woman bullies deaf and mute table cleaner

13339683_1718317145051593_7418754195499977848_n.jpg

images

ralders will say she is bonkable. GD will donate to her at HFJ.... me, I say Hi Claire.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Good Woman Rebukes Deaf Cleaner: Do Not Forgive Deaf And Old! No Jobs For You!

Bastard deaf serf clears away good woman's unfinished food! Gets fucked big time by good woman!

John, when you play reverse psychology against PAP, do it smartly.

Your post is to lame!!

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good Woman Rebukes Deaf Cleaner: Do Not Forgive Deaf And Old! No Jobs For You!

bee_b_0.jpg

bee.jpg

This odious and ugly bitch had changed her FB user name from Alice Fong to Melon San.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This fucking fat, ugly & obnoxious bitch is a PAP grassroots leader serving under jamban Lee Bee Wah.

This fucking ugly chow-chee-bye is a disgrace to the human race.

obnox.jpg

Remember Yang yin, Durai and the list that goes on in which there is denial like a bad communist line? No wonder North Korea can set up shop here.

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's new with all this PLP crass root "leaders" ? Remember the ah neh women of the road rage incident, also from crass root. whahahha......

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Especially when it cost $5 or more. Wasted dollars. The attitude of the cleaner matters too, the video didn't show that part.

You made a very good point about the attitude of the cleaner.

There are many over zealous cleaners who enjoy cleaning the table when it's obvious that the patrons have not finished the food.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Especially when it cost $5 or more. Wasted dollars. The attitude of the cleaner matters too, the video didn't show that part.
Cleaner is a woman and the person complaining is a man what's your take?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My stand will be the same. I didn't support the woman here. My other post earlier already said so. Read carefully and don't be misled by mudlander dog Sinkie clone bonut trying to stir shit here.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

Remember Yang yin, Durai and the list that goes on in which there is denial like a bad communist line? No wonder North Korea can set up shop here.

she is downline of some papee "natural aristocrats"?

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

bee.jpg

This odious and ugly bitch had changed her FB user name from Alice Fong to Melon San.

chiak cake, chiak chai tow kway, chiak mcdonald, chiak char kway teow, chiak chocolate, chiak KFC

chiak kar wa eh chee bye pui pui zheng zheng

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

chiak cake, chiak chai tow kway, chiak mcdonald, chiak char kway teow, chiak chocolate, chiak KFC

what's the brownish stuff around the cake... mr eatshitndie... your sexpertise is needed

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what's the brownish stuff around the cake... mr eatshitndie... your sexpertise is needed

most likely sugar and shit, not chocolate. stuff that will fatten and shorten the lives of sinkies.

image.jpg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

miss piggy pork chop fat slob still alive? she should have thrown herself onto mrt track or off hdb block.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the cleaner is a Malay I wont be surprised the person complaining is cry baby boooo jah jamban.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She will ask you " teow ai see futt, mai?".....is she the one or not the one, that the RC & the Malay MP so fast & furiously deny...." is she the one"???

or they are saying to us..... " teow ai see futt"....??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You made a very good point about the attitude of the cleaner.

There are many over zealous cleaners who enjoy cleaning the table when it's obvious that the patrons have not finished the food.

On the other side of the coin.....I have encountered over zealous cleaner who removed my soup had completed while I am eating the rest of my food & coffee removed faster than the 'hands of david copper field"....while I was day dreaming.....3/4 or even 1/2 drunk kopi-C...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You motherfuckers got it all wrong with the cleaners. They work for the sub contractor whom the establishment's owner {PAP cadre member} have outsource the clearing and cleaning job to. The contractor is always under pressure to expedite the clearing and cleaning up. For the cleaners it's damned if I do and damned if I don't. If you can't empathies, at least show some sympathy. I had my coffee and food cleared before I had finished consuming. All I did was to gently admonish them. Fuck all your mothers' putrid cunts!

And Assoc Prof Muhammad Faishal you have dishonored yourself and acting dumb to ask for clarification and proof of the fat cunt's identity. You can never find another female who resembles your ugly whore mother as much.

Last edited: