• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Alice in Lala-land Saga

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Alice Fong's creative apology

ahh now that explains it all, since shes as crooked as shes fat, maybe the whole episode is just a ruse, purposely kick up a fuss so the foodcourt manager will compensate her anotjer free meal. so far how many foodcourts have been cheated? no wonder she weigh 300 lbs, always eat 1 meal get 1 free

I thought the story is they get free meals from property agent? Yes charge them for cheating free meals if true.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

These people became famous because they attracted bad publicity. Can imagine that there are many more like them, hundreds or thousands of bad eggs in there.
It is no wonder that the PAP can't attract good people.

Attract all the cheats like yang yin. Keep giving money and opportunities to foreigners. No other govt in the world will do this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good Woman Rebukes Deaf Cleaner: Do Not Forgive Deaf And Old! No Jobs For You!

The same typical look for misogynist. Just need to look at Trump.

Trump is a fatfug like this woman and many controversial remarks too. But mudlander dogs here who support Trump never call him a fatfug. Double standard hypocrites as usual.

Aioria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiak Cake Mai

POLICE REPORTS WERE LODGED AGAINST HUSBAND OF FOODCOURT SCREAMER FOR CHEATING PARENTS' MONEY!

Submitted by farhan on Mon, 06/06/2016 - 10:04pm

More than 10 years ago, police reports were lodged against the husband of this now infamous woman. He was then known as Steven Chong. Back then, I was a young naïve parent looking for a swim coach for my kids. I responded to an advertisement in the ST Classified Ads. I spoke with the wife regarding the terms and conditions for the swimming lessons. We found the fees reasonable and so went ahead to engaged him as the coach.

As our circle of friends, colleagues and relatives also have children of similar age group, we recommended this coach to them after trying out a couple of lessons with them. I also came to know of other parents whose kids were under his coaching. Each time we asked to see his coaching licence, we were given some excuses until she finally showed me an expired one and said they had already renewed but yet to receive from Singapore Sports Council.

Then one day we received an SMS from this woman that Steven had a bad fall and was in coma in the hospital, so all lessons were on hold. This SMS came after they had collected the next month’s coaching fee. When we wanted to visit, she gave all sorts of excuses. We started to feel that something was amiss, we also felt that he might not be in a good condition to swim/coach as he would need time to recover if his coma story is to be believed. When we started to ask for refund of our deposits and fees, she stopped replying to our SMS or taking our calls. Both of them simply switched off their phone and went MIA. We checked with Singapore Sports Council but there wasn’t any such coach registered under their qualified list of coaches. That was when a few of us lodged a police report against him. From those parents we contacted, we calculated that total fees due amounted to a couple of thousand dollars. We told the police that this couple could be out there cheating many others with the same modus operandi. The police said this appeared to be civil case and we could only get the small claim court to issue him a court warrant. There was basically nothing the police could do. We were perplexed as to why they wanted to run away with just so little. In hindsight, we realised that this couple had found a loophole and knew that there is nothing much people can do them to recover small amount of money, so they were able to get off scot free each time.

I later came to know from another parent that she had also engaged this woman as her kids’ tutor. She also bought past year exam papers from various schools from her. Apparently, this woman had been telling us that she worked as a teacher at Nan Hua Primary School, and that she had the teaching resources from the school. This particular parent had been cheated of tuition fees and the amount paid for the exam papers as she only received a fraction of the exam papers she bought. This woman also tried to sell me exam papers for over a hundred dollars but luckily I wasn’t sold of the idea.

I’ve decided to come forward to tell our bad experiences with this pair though this has happened so long ago. It is clear that this couple has been perpetual cheaters/conmen. I see that some of you here pity the man for having such a wife. I hope by now you realized that he is no saint. They are in cahoot.

It is also not wrong to equal them with Yang Yin that PRC conman, albeit on a much smaller scale. All seem to be making use of their connection with RC and MP to create a credible image for themselves.

I wish the law will catch up on this couple one fine day and serves them what the punishment they deserved.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...d-foodcourt-screamer-cheating-parents-money?v
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...cheating-parents-money?v#sthash.9A4mrKnj.dpuf

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pity the live in ft maid that is working for this fat Alice. Everyday must be living hell for the poor maid with such a quarrelsome character for an employer.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
More on Alice Fong

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...odcourt-screamer-cheating-parents-moneyPOLICE REPORTS WERE LODGED AGAINST HUSBAND OF FOODCOURT SCREAMER FOR CHEATING PARENTS' MONEY!
Submitted by farhan on Mon, 06/06/2016 - 10:04pm

More than 10 years ago, police reports were lodged against the husband of this now infamous woman. He was then known as Steven Chong. Back then, I was a young naïve parent looking for a swim coach for my kids. I responded to an advertisement in the ST Classified Ads. I spoke with the wife regarding the terms and conditions for the swimming lessons. We found the fees reasonable and so went ahead to engaged him as the coach.

As our circle of friends, colleagues and relatives also have children of similar age group, we recommended this coach to them after trying out a couple of lessons with them. I also came to know of other parents whose kids were under his coaching. Each time we asked to see his coaching licence, we were given some excuses until she finally showed me an expired one and said they had already renewed but yet to receive from Singapore Sports Council.

Advertisement
Then one day we received an SMS from this woman that Steven had a bad fall and was in coma in the hospital, so all lessons were on hold. This SMS came after they had collected the next month’s coaching fee. When we wanted to visit, she gave all sorts of excuses. We started to feel that something was amiss, we also felt that he might not be in a good condition to swim/coach as he would need time to recover if his coma story is to be believed. When we started to ask for refund of our deposits and fees, she stopped replying to our SMS or taking our calls. Both of them simply switched off their phone and went MIA. We checked with Singapore Sports Council but there wasn’t any such coach registered under their qualified list of coaches. That was when a few of us lodged a police report against him. From those parents we contacted, we calculated that total fees due amounted to a couple of thousand dollars. We told the police that this couple could be out there cheating many others with the same modus operandi. The police said this appeared to be civil case and we could only get the small claim court to issue him a court warrant. There was basically nothing the police could do. We were perplexed as to why they wanted to run away with just so little. In hindsight, we realised that this couple had found a loophole and knew that there is nothing much people can do them to recover small amount of money, so they were able to get off scot free each time.

I later came to know from another parent that she had also engaged this woman as her kids’ tutor. She also bought past year exam papers from various schools from her. Apparently, this woman had been telling us that she worked as a teacher at Nan Hua Primary School, and that she had the teaching resources from the school. This particular parent had been cheated of tuition fees and the amount paid for the exam papers as she only received a fraction of the exam papers she bought. This woman also tried to sell me exam papers for over a hundred dollars but luckily I wasn’t sold of the idea.

I’ve decided to come forward to tell our bad experiences with this pair though this has happened so long ago. It is clear that this couple has been perpetual cheaters/conmen. I see that some of you here pity the man for having such a wife. I hope by now you realized that he is no saint. They are in cahoot.

It is also not wrong to equal them with Yang Yin that PRC conman, albeit on a much smaller scale. All seem to be making use of their connection with RC and MP to create a credible image for themselves.

I wish the law will catch up on this couple one fine day and serves them what the punishment they deserved

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: More on Alice Fong

http://theindependent.sg/should-mp-...w-alice-fong-to-make-dumplings-for-nss/Should MP Lee Bee Wah continue to allow Alice Fong to make dumplings for Nee Soon South?
By The Independent - June 6, 2016 66 6765
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

By: Forever Vagabond

In the last few days, online netizens have been heavily criticising a woman who verbally abused a deaf and dumb cleaner in JEM. The incident was captured on video and reported by a netizen (https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singaporean-woman-berated-deaf-dumb-064925057.html).

The netizen commented about the woman, “In a nutshell, her saying that old and disabled people should not be given employment nor forgiven for their mistakes. And that they should just be beggars and wait for the government to feed them. I cannot understand how such an evil being can exist. She should start looking out for the Karma bus whenever she crosses the road.”

Her identity has now been finally confirmed by mainstream media to be Alice Fong, an active grassroots participant in PAP MP Lee Bee Wah’s constituency (http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...g-deaf-and-mute-cleaner-says-she-was-ill-time).

When news came out that the woman may be involved with grassroots RC, another PAP MP quickly came out to question the identity of the woman and said that she has nothing to do with Nee Soon Central Zone 1 RC (http://theindependent.sg/rc-denies-...but-fb-shows-she-was-an-active-rc-participant).

PAP MP Muhammad Faishal Ibrahim said, “No one has verified that the lady in the video is the same as the person on the (Facebook) photos. What’s a fact however, is that the lady in the photograph is not a member of Nee Soon Central Zone 1 RC or a grassroots leader in Nee Soon Central. She’s a Nee Soon resident who has taken part in events organised for her community.”

But other postings suggest that she did more than just “taking part” in grassroots events. She has volunteered to make dumplings at a recent grassroots event, which MP Lee Bee Wah tasted. The followings were posted by Lee Bee Wah on 29 May with a photo album titled, “Breakfast with Palms NC volunteers”. Lee Bee Wah thanked Alice Fong for her nice “yummy” dumplings:
melonsanAlso, in an interview with mainstream media, Alice Fong disclosed that she made dumplings for the elderly to eat at grassroots events (http://theindependent.sg/alice-fong...izens-who-make-disparaging-comments-about-her) but she denied she is a volunteer.

Perhaps she is not a general grassroots volunteer per se but nevertheless, can be considered a volunteer “dumpling maker” for grassroots events. Still, at the height of PRC Yang Yin’s incident in 2014, PAP MP Intan had said that she considers all grassroots volunteers “grassroots leaders” (http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ar-says-she-does-not-know-yang-yin-personally).

So, going by Dr Intan’s argument, perhaps we can also consider Alice Fong a “grassroots leaders” of sort, supposedly out to help the weak and the old in our society, just like PRC Yang Yin was supposed to do.

In any case, mainstream media further reported that Alice Fong was not apologising for the incident and that she was not to be blamed (http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...eaf-mute-cleaner-was-alleged-property-scammer).

After taking into considerations what Alice Fong said about deaf and dumb people, that they should “just be beggars and wait for the government to feed them”, should MP Lee Bee Wah continue to allow her to make dumplings for the elderly in her constituency?

If MP Lee Bee Wah continues to engage such an unapologetic “volunteer dumpling maker”, would Ms Lee’s actions be considered hypocritical?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If MP Lee Bee Wah continues to engage such an unapologetic “volunteer dumpling maker”, would Ms Lee’s actions be considered hypocritical?

It is now clear why she looks like a dumpling.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow no wonder these 2 criminals join pap.....they want to elevate to criminal elite.
The berating cleaner thingy could be just as ruse to scam some compensation money.
Power la both got no qualms about cheating all and sundry.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought the story is they get free meals from property agent? Yes charge them for cheating free meals if true.

0YJxYhf.jpg

I wish the law will catch up on this couple one fine day and serves them what the punishment they deserved.
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/101783890-post2233.html

There was 1 time I was chatting with her at Bedok swimming pool while my kids were having lesson. Then there was this man walked past us, stared so hard at her as if he wanted to beat her up on the spot. His stare didn't leave her until he was walking further. When I asked if she knew him, she replied that he was an acquaintance of her hubby and they had some disagreement before. I regretted not picking up the signal as I never thought one would want to cheat over small amount of money.
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/101787469-post2326.html

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;hZIi-EByQj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZIi-EByQj0[/video]

Bastard deaf serf clears away good woman's unfinished food! Gets fucked big time by good woman!

This is the type pf Bastard idiot John Tan trying to protect his
GrassLooters jolly well known Fat Dumpling create a ruckus at food
court !! Now that the can of worms has been opened this Scammer Fat couple and skinny Steven are cheaters!! Scammers!!

Husband cheated on swimming tuition fee as posted by some SBF forumer here
claimed to be a swimming coach but name does not register with Sports Council!! Claimed had a fall coma in hospital than MIA! Non refund of tuition fee!!

Cheat Realtors of free meal after purchasing 4 unit condo with a Bounce
cheque!!

Think the police should investigate John Tan good friends Alice and Steven!!

Since he said they are good people he should be investigated too!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Verbally abused deaf-mute cleaner intends to quit job this month
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/verbally-abused-deaf-mute-cleaner-intends-quit-job-month

Mr Png said he has been "slightly hurt" by the scolding but had forgiven the woman, who was identified as by The New Paper as Ms Fong. He also said he had enjoyed working at the food court and did not find it difficult to work there.

It should be Alice Dumpling who should get fired from her job. Png the poor old man should stay on. Better yet, he should be compensated for workplace abuse.

What's sick about Singapore is not Alice but that old disabled men like Png have to work. It's a disgrace and slur on our 1st world nation.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to know if Singapore would have racial riot (malay killing chinese) if Mr Png is a Malay Muslim.
imagine if Alice Fong chinese pig scolded and screamed at a Malay cleaner. what would happen?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What's sick about Singapore is not just Alice Monster Dumpling Kek (AMDK), but that old disabled men like Png have to work. It's a disgrace and slur on our 1st world nation that an old disabled man has to be cleaner at a food court. This is an instance where society should support his golden years and govt policies should have been crafted thus.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my respect for this couple keeps rising higher and higher,at first i thought this was just some dumb unintelligent fat sow daft sinkie redneck retard bitch ranting and raving like a mentally unsound sinkie over some insignificant matter,but when news of their exploits start coming out,it shows theres more than meets the eye to these sinkie couple.they are expert scam artists and professional conmen the likes of the best tiong scammers even to the likes of yang yin.their ingenuity and creativity at fighting for a slice of the pie in this world is phenomenal......clearly these are not ur typical daft and stupid sinkies,now i finally understand where her condescension and oversized self worth and ego come from when berating the cleaner,she and her husband are truly a mark above the rest.clearly she understood just like the chao ah tiongs that in order to generate business in this world,u do not necessary have to have something to sell or offer,all u need is a high concentration of stupidity and a bit of ingenuity and wit,and just like the positive and negative terminals of a battery,huge currents of profit will flow into ur bank accounts and pockets......sometimes the profits flow so fast and so forceful like in the case of yang yin,its almost like sharp spikes of lightning erupting from a tesla coil and arching thru the air into the ground.also they clearly recognize where the big money is,gravitating towards PAP People's association,and the endless arsekissing of PAP RC.

ANNIE ARE U OKAY?????ARE U OKAY ANNIE???????

[video=youtube;f58Hg5jtjAM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f58Hg5jtjAM[/video]

Last edited: