• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Alice in Lala-land Saga

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye hor... post somemore porkchop face sue you okie!!

FOODCOURT SCREAMER ALICE FONG THREATENS TO SUE NETIZENS FOR HARASSING HER ONLINE

Submitted by farhan on Mon, 06/06/2016 - 11:54am

Mainstream media reported that Alice Fong aka Melon San aka Foodcourt Screamer does not view herself as a vicious person despite her extreme tirade against a deaf cleaner. She claims that she joins Grassroots activities to help make dumplings for elderly people in her estate to eat.

Alice Fong said: “I have a clear conscience, work will carry on as normal. For the threats made against me and the harassment by online netizens, I will consider making a police report just in case. I do not care how people look at me, Singapore is a place with laws to protect me from danger”

The foodcourt screamer also dismissed accusations that she was a grassroots leader, she only participate in some of their activities during her free time.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...g-threatens-sue-netizens-harassing-her-online
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Cheebye hor... post somemore porkchop face sue you okie!!

Alice Fong said: “I have a clear conscience, ...

I'm sure that she sleeps well, the trouble with the PAP & their supporters is that they have thick skins.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Good Woman Rebukes Deaf Cleaner: Do Not Forgive Deaf And Old! No Jobs For You!

From the way our media defended Alice,

I think Alice can also beat my TingRu hands down in a Nee Soon SMC election.

The only way Alice can beat your TingRu is in a wrestling match. :biggrin:

retardface

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cheebye hor... post somemore porkchop face sue you okie!!

Will there be a lawsuit against me because of my retardface?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good Woman Rebukes Deaf Cleaner: Do Not Forgive Deaf And Old! No Jobs For You!

This couple is the sucessful product of the sg govt many years of effort in moulding sinkies into competitive and resourceful citizens that can rival any FT regardless of source.

They will give any FT a run for their money and not be bullied.

Good nature and gracious for fuck, sinkies behave "graciously" and get trampled all over and know how to whine only.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

This couple is the sucessful product of the sg govt many years of effort in moulding sinkies into competitive and resourceful citizens that can rival any FT regardless of source.

They will give any FT a run for their money and not be bullied.

Good nature and gracious for fuck, sinkies behave "graciously" and get trampled all over and know how to whine only.

all these sinkies bitches only know how to cow beh cow bu in local foodcourt and threaten to sue here and there. the moment they go to indonesia or malaysia or HK or overseas they fat pigs/swines act like little mouse. in malaysia or indonesia or even China, the cleaners would take out a parang an chop her up for good. only here in sinkieland you see alot of these extremely ugly fat pigs with atrocious social behaviour and a an equally ugly squeaking voice.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

The typical look of a modern day feminist.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Alice Fong's creative apology

Issuing cheques that bounced is not an offense by itself. However, the non-payment of deposit and unable to forfeit the 25% of the 5% of condo's full contract price booking fee by developer, the developer has the right to sue to recover the forfeiture. I have not come across developer pursuing for it, as the 1.25% (25% of 5%) of condo's price is not worth their cost and trouble to pursue.

Why the developers don't sue these cheaters? Last time I heard companies using their own lawyer write demand letters only cost $50 to $100 per letter. Compared to individuals who need to pay few hundred per letter. So should be very easy and won't cost much for the developer to sue people to recover the forfeiture of deposit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

all these sinkies bitches only know how to cow beh cow bu in local foodcourt and threaten to sue here and there. the moment they go to indonesia or malaysia or HK or overseas they fat pigs/swines act like little mouse. in malaysia or indonesia or even China, the cleaners would take out a parang an chop her up for good. only here in sinkieland you see alot of these extremely ugly fat pigs with atrocious social behaviour and a an equally ugly squeaking voice.

Mudlander snake liar slandering sinkies again. See one means see alot.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Alice Fong's creative apology

Umno taught manners to pioneers. Those who are disrespectful, they go to singapore where lky will teach them to be even more proper.

Yes tell that to numero uno who are the ones who act garang infront of own race but timid like mouse infront of natives in Msia lol. Just need to see my mudlander dog neighbours.