• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ho Ching skilfully eases herself into politics

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS is talking thru his arsehole, he should check his facts right. ho jinx and me are close friends. she told me that she and her bed fellow pm ah lee is going to retire, it's very tiring to look after brainless sinkies. btw, PAP is the best, they genuinely care for the pple and their obscene salary is not what they after. if only i could join them and be part of the s'pore story.:o:biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simi lancheow shit are you talking about this time? Whore Jinx ease herself into politics? Are you fucking insane? Her hubby is already king shit, why does she need to go into politics? What can she achieve in politics that she cannot already do now, as her role of wife to the PM? She wants to change foreign policy? She wants to implement something in the country? All she has to do is just lean over and tell the husband to do it. And you base your whole assumption that she is going into politics on one FB post? U are nuts.

By the way, I have some news for you. Her surviving the major bad investments in Stomasick is not because of some adroit political manuevring, but its by simple virtue she is the wife of PeeM and DIL of Old Fart. In other words, she is untouchable and made of teflon in the Temasek Boardroom. She could pull out a gun and shoot Dhanabalan dead in a meeting, and they will all say Dhana killed himself and committed suicide.

JIC LHL kena 3rd cancer and never recover........... famiLEE fortunes need safeguarding!!!