• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Unnatural sex is dangerous!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Romans 1:26*-‬27 NIV
http://bible.com/111/rom.1.26-27.NIV

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Romans 1:26*-‬27 NIV
http://bible.com/111/rom.1.26-27.NIV

There is no such thing as God. Only idiots believe in such nonsense.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, if there is a God, then there should be no idiots like you.

Your response reminds me of a sotong, too weak to defend your position and so blow offensive black ink and make a cowards retreat.

Then again, I didn't mean to insult the intelligence of sotongs.

Again, can YOU prove that there is no God?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Is having sex with a creature that looks like Whore Jinx classified as an unnatural sex act?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your response reminds me of a sotong, too weak to defend your position and so blow offensive black ink and make a cowards retreat.

Then again, I didn't mean to insult the intelligence of sotongs.

Again, can YOU prove that there is no God?

See what I mean? An idiot is an idiot no matter how logical or reasonable the argument is. So your God never take you to heaven ga? Why ah? Because you are not stupid enough? Or maybe there is no God to begin with?

Asking someone to prove something that doesn't exist only shows how stupid you are. If you think there is God, then you should provide the prove and not ask someone who think there is no God. See what an idiot you are?

Telling those who don't believe in UFO to show prove that there is no UFP is idiotic and stupid. It should be those who believed in UFO to provide prove of their existence. Such logical reasoning is no doubt, idiots like you can't handle.

Last edited:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what I mean? An idiot is an idiot no matter how logical or reasonable the argument is. So your God never take you to heaven ga? Why ah? Because you are not stupid enough? Or maybe there is no God to begin with?

Asking someone to prove something that doesn't exist only shows how stupid you are. If you think there is God, then you should provide the prove and not ask someone who think there is no God. See what an idiot you are?

I have not not stated my beliefs, but you have. I am merely asking a question as I would conversely to a Christian by asking if they can prove that there was a God.

So answer a simple question, Can you prove that there is no God?