• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SG51 got gang of 7 PROTECTION $$$$$ collectors! back to 1950's era?

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG 51 sees regression of SGP backward to COLONIAL ERA.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...on-money-from-massage-parlour-offering-sexual

Jailed: Man who wanted 'protection money' from massage parlour offering sexual services

Douglas Cher Ze En pleaded guilty to four charges: criminal intimidation, behaving in a disorderly manner, assisting an unlicensed moneylender and having an offensive weapon. PHOTO: ST GRAPHICS
PUBLISHED5 HOURS AGO
FACEBOOK137TWITTERWHATSAPPEMAIL
Amir Hussain
SINGAPORE - Seven friends decided to get "protection money" from a massage parlour offering sexual services, as they believed the joint would not call the police, a court heard.

But they were mistaken and one of them, 27-year-old Douglas Cher Ze En, was on Wednesday (June 1) jailed for 10 weeks and fined $30,800.

He pleaded guilty to four charges: criminal intimidation, behaving in a disorderly manner, assisting an unlicensed moneylender and having an offensive weapon.

Four other similar counts were considered in sentencing.

A district court heard that Cher's friend Wu Wai Chung, 25, hatched the plan to extort money from a spa which offered sexual services, and then told his friends, aged 18 to 25, about the scheme on Nov 23, 2014.

At about 10.30pm that day, one of them, Alex Lai Shizheng, 24, "obtained massage services and confirmed that the spa did indeed offer sexual services", the court heard.

Lai then contacted the rest of the group, most of whom went to the spa. They left after they were given the owner's name card.

The next day, Wu again got a massage at the spa. After the session ended just after midnight, the rest of the group met him there.

Wu then told a 44-year-old receptionist that he would refer customers to the spa if given a commission - but she declined the offer.

The seven friends then shouted at her and Wu kicked a glass cabinet, damaging it. Wu told the receptionist that this was merely a warning and he would return the next day to collect $5,000. He said that if he was not paid, the group would cause further damage. The seven friends then left the spa.

The receptionist called police.

Among Cher's six friends who took part in the plot, two have been sentenced to probation. Wu is believed to be at large.

Lai got a conditional stern warning for his role. The case for one man is before the courts, while another faces separate charges for another case.

Cher's charge for behaving in a disorderly manner stems from a pub brawl on Nov 22 that year when he kicked and punched an unknown patron and punched another man's face at about 1.35am at the JD Pub in Golden Mile Complex.

Cher later took out a Swiss Army knife "with the intention of striking out at anyone who dared to come near him", the court heard.

On Nov 20, Cher was found with a truncheon at a cinema in Yishun. This was taken into consideration during sentencing, as were two other charges of helping a loanshark.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Biggest extortion gang is the PAP. "If you don't vote for me, your flats will not be upgraded etc.."

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Biggest extortion gang is the PAP. "If you don't vote for me, your flats will not be upgraded etc.."

If you don't vote for PAP, it means you do not endorse their upgrading projects. So naturally, PAP respects your wishes and will not upgrade your flat. What's wrong with that?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't vote for PAP, it means you do not endorse their upgrading projects. So naturally, PAP respects your wishes and will not upgrade your flat. What's wrong with that?

I vote for PAP I pay taxes, I do not vote for the PAP, I still pay, the same taxes like the PAP voters. You mean, I vote for PAP I am "specially" marked or the other way round?...."PAP specially marked" voters, gets, priority Q for applications? gets discount in taxes?....etc..

If not, for there are no corruption & we the citizens of.....regardless of language or race....build a democratic society based on....is just another song or rap we sing? right?

Using taxpayers money to "threaten" the people....is "EXTORTION"....LEEgally.....:mad:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these 7 idiots fully deserve their punishment. they failed to update themselves.

for quite sometime, no more collection of protection money monthly. it is a once-in-a-year thing. gangs collect their 'protection money" when stallholders and business operators bid for items during 7th month dinners. they can also contribute items for bidding. this biz was upgraded at least 2 decades ago.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these 7 idiots fully deserve their punishment. they failed to update themselves.

for quite sometime, no more collection of protection money monthly. it is a once-in-a-year thing. gangs collect their 'protection money" when stallholders and business operators bid for items during 7th month dinners. they can also contribute items for bidding. this biz was upgraded at least 2 decades ago.

ha!!! that means there is "inter-play" between temples and gangster? Does Ong Ah Heng aware of this?
Ong Ah Heng is the temple MP

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha!!! that means there is "inter-play" between temples and gangster? Does Ong Ah Heng aware of this?

when it comes to matters involving the underworld, OAH is PAP's best rep. He can speak up for you if you have problems with SGH, AST, HLS and TGT ss/triad groups. but in kpt and not in parliament.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many temples miss Ong Ah Heng.
May I know who is the new MP that replace Ang Ah Heng? Temple agents

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
27 years old but with a mind of a 3 year old. What age are we living in now? Protection money? This kind should be kept in IMH for observation.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
27 years old but with a mind of a 3 year old. What age are we living in now? Protection money? This kind should be kept in IMH for observation.

imh discharged him after observation coz he was assessed to be beyond imh's threshold - no medicine can cure type.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP definitely knows all about temple issues.

Remember during one of election (2006? Or the one before?) where a temple was somehow got sucked into the hustling so until LKY had to step in? If I not recall wrong, a WP candidate Dr POH was candidate for that ward.

Cannot remember the details but believe was some unhappiness of temple due to some approval issues.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no idea but i dun see any lau hokkien or lau ah beng mp in the miw camp. will update you if i hear anything.

How about the one.....who made report against the woman who made remarks about a MALAY wedding?.....always boast of his exploits in sinktothe core turbulent times??? can he talk to the.....??